Steel Edge

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
It says its able to increase

• Exercise Intensity, Energy & Endurance. It does without a doubt even after only one serving, I noticed a increase in energy and I was able to up my intensity by adding more weight

• Strength, Lean Muscle & Protein Synthesis.
my strength has gone up, in almost all compound exercise's and Ive only used it 4 times

• Focus, Concentration and Drive.
It helps me get in the "zone" and really ables me to push my body and lift heavier weights

• Recovery, Electrolyte Balance and Anti-Oxidant
levels
My rest times probably would go down but since Im lifting heavier weights I actually rest a little more in between sets

• Better RESULTS.
With everything above Better Results will be forced to happen

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
My Turn:

• Exercise Intensity, Energy & Endurance.

- Helps me get into the workout state of mind, and makes me feel like I use less energy per set.

• Strength, Lean Muscle & Protein Synthesis.

-As previously stated by Sapper, I too have noticed 5-10lb increases in all compound excersizes--used it only 8 times.

• Focus, Concentration and Drive.

-Most noticable effect here! I literally drink the mix, and just sit around until I get jittery.. like constantly sitting and standing- then I go workout hard to the core (heh)

• Recovery, Electrolyte Balance and Anti-Oxidant
levels

-Again, I too notice less time is needed between sets, however I keep it strict and don't lower the rest time just b/c I feel rested.. I keep it at 3 min between sets no matter what
• Better RESULTS.

-Yes, I feel like each workout I have done on this supp has been better than before I started taking it.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I was doing 30 minutes of HiT cardio, I was able to reach 2 miles in 10 minutes and then hit the weights. I never got a tired or worn out feeling, you just keep going.

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards
I was doing 30 minutes of HiT cardio, I was able to reach 2 miles in 10 minutes and then hit the weights. I never got a tired or worn out feeling, you just keep going.
NIce, that is some solid work Dude!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
That was during my 3 month's use of Steel Edge/ IntraXcell and did I mention I went from 242 to 210 during that time.... woot Great Cutting stack.
Now Im working back up so I can cut again.