**NEW Beta-Alanine Article in Muscular Development, brought to you by AEN!**

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

We are pleased to ANNOUNCE, our latest article titled Beta-Alanine, Science Meets Real World Results is in the latest issue of Muscular Development(June).

This is a VERY thorough 5 page article with quite a bit of new information on Beta-Alanine, as well as some history for you. :) For anyone who is looking for a single source of information that sums up the science on Beta-Alanine, we encourage you to pick up the issue and check out the full article!

We would like to thank MD for getting this article out so quickly and a big thank you to Anssi, who actually is one of the contributing authors in this article along with myself and Ash.

In case any of you think there isn't enough credibility having our three names as authors, two of which have published university research.:)

I want you all to know, I personally had Dr.Stout, review the article for accuracy before it was submitted to MD. If you read many of the latest research studies on Beta-Alanine, you will notice Dr.Stout is one of the biggest players in Beta-Alanine research along with Dr.Harris and Dr.Tallon.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you from Athletic Edge Nutrition!

:head:

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I think Beta-Alanine is taking on the form of an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for you. I'm not complaining because it makes you do great work, but I thought you should know :thumbsup:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I think Beta-Alanine is taking on the form of an Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for you. I'm not complaining because it makes you do great work, but I thought you should know :thumbsup:
lol,so true, actually you probably understated our fixation with Beta-Alanine. :eek:

In a very short time, we really have gotten Beta-Alanine alot of much deserved exposure on both the forums as well as the mainstream bb mags. We are proud about what we have accomplished so far and surprisingly or maybe not :) we still have alot of VERY cool projects in the works. One actually finished about a week ago.

I do appreciate your kind words and phycological analysis.:p :dance:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The "magazine" put out by Vitamin Shoppe also has a piece about beta-alanine in it this month. You've started a trend.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Methyl-Beta-Alanine Ethyl Ester..here we come!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Yeah we're big fans!!!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
The "magazine" put out by Vitamin Shoppe also has a piece about beta-alanine in it this month. You've started a trend.
We knew with the world wide buzz we created in 2006, that 2007 was going to be the first big year for Beta-Alanine. And sure enough, aside from all the IntraXCell knock-offs, the majority of major companies are putting Beta-Alanine in their formula's.

On the forums in particular it was interesting to watch, as you could actually measure the buzz we created. For example, before we got on bb.com, you can do a search on beta-alanine threads,there are only a handful. Within the first 2 weeks of our IntraXCell FAQ thread, Beta-alanine chatter exploded, with new threads popping up every day. Now, there is a huge amount of Beta-Alanine threads and new ones continue to pop up every day.

Expect to see Beta-Alanine to continue to explode from 2007 and onward. Hopefully people remember it was Athletic Edge Nutrition who took an ingredient(beta-alanine), that few people or companies cared about and start this ground sweel. :)

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
You down with OCD (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who's down with OCD (Every last homie)
You down with OCD (Yeah you know me) 3X
Who's down with OCD (All the homies)

:djparty: