~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-SteelEdge-FAQ-Pre-Workout Supplementation~
- 03-27-2007, 02:56 AM
~ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION-SteelEdge-FAQ-Pre-Workout Supplementation~
Full Spectrum Pre-Workout Formula
SteelEdge-Full-Spectrum Pre-Workout Formula, specifically designed to take advantage of the latest advancements in Nutrient Timing Science!
What is SteelEdge?
SteelEdge is a Full Spectrum Pre-Workout Formula specifically designed to target and support your body’s Pre-Workout physiological environment, priming it for intense, focused, energetic and result producing workouts.
SteelEdge is scientifically formulated to target, support and optimize:
• Exercise Intensity, Energy & Endurance.
• Strength, Lean Muscle & Protein Synthesis.
• Focus, Concentration and Drive.
• Recovery, Electrolyte Balance and Anti-Oxidant
• Better RESULTS.
Q. Why is Pre-Workout Supplementation so important?
With the right Pre-Workout supplementation, you give yourself no better opportunity to gain both immediate benefits as well as long-term results from your training protocol.
Exciting new scientific research supports and indicates that ingesting certain nutrients prior to exercise may be the MOST important factor affecting performance and results from your training protocol. That’s right, even more important than post-workout supplementation! While daily supplements and post-workout formulas have their place and should not be overlooked, they have their limitations. Conversely, the right Pre-Workout nutrients target and support the physiological responses occurring during exercise, providing benefits that other supplements do not.
In response to this new and exciting research, Athletic Edge Nutrition, The Nutrient Timing Specialists, formulated the groundbreaking SteelEdge. Through four nutrient blends, SteelEdge targets and infuses your body with the right nutrients, taking advantage of the Pre-Workout “window of opportunity” timeframe, maximizing your training results. SteelEdge simply takes the guesswork out of your Pre-Workout supplementation needs.
Q: How will SteelEdge improve my workouts and give me better results?
SteelEdge works through its proprietary four nutrient blends, preparing your body for explosive workouts.
• Increase Training Intensity, Fight Fatigue. With research-supported doses of the amino acids tyrosine, taurine and their cofactors, expect concentrated and forceful workouts.
• More Strength, Better Workouts. SteelEdge utilizes essential Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAA’s) with an emphasis on leucine, Trimethyglycine, and caffeine to push your strength and physical performance. Stay alert and energized long past your workout.
• Optimize Focus, Concentration and Drive with L-alpha- glycerylphosphorylcholine (alpha-GPC), Acetyl-L-Carnitine and choline bitartrate. These three nutrients provide the building blocks for the vital neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Acetylcholine is the vital neurotransmitter that kick starts muscular contraction and is essential in many neurological processes, both of which are essential components of exercise performance.
• Train Harder, Recover Faster, and Slash damaging free radicals with Arginine, L-Glutamine, Electrolytes and Green Tea Extract.
Q: How do I know if I need SteelEdge?
• Do you lack mental energy and focus in your workouts after a hard day's work?
• Are you an early riser who needs something extra to push you through that early AM training session before you go to work?
• Have you reached a training plateau and need something to help you reach that next level?
• Are you not getting the results you would like from your training?
• Would you like to strip fat and add rock-hard muscle?
If you answered Yes to any of these questions then SteelEdge is for you.
- 03-27-2007, 03:01 AM
Q: Who can benefit from SteelEdge?
• Individuals participating in high-intensity strength-training programs looking to power through their workouts and get maximum results.
• Endurance athletes, such as runners and cyclists, looking to sustain exercise intensity.
• Anyone looking for a brain pep, pick-me-up or an increase in mental focus as a healthier alternative to coffee.
Q: Do I need to take SteelEdge everyday like many of the other Pre-Workout formulas?
No, SteelEdge is designed to be taken just prior to your workout and can also be sipped on during your workout, but it does not need to be taken multiple times throughout the day or on non-workout days.
Q: How long will a container of SteelEdge last me?
There are twenty servings in a container of SteelEdge. Most individuals only need one serving before your training session. Based off one serving per training session, a container should last most individuals 4-6 weeks. We don’t recommend taking SteelEdge more than 3-4 times a week. If you train more than 4 times a week, just save it for your most difficult training sessions.
Q: What should I mix SteelEdge with?
SteelEdge has a delicious citrus flavor and is mixed easily in 12-16 oz of water.
Q: Do I need a blender to Mix SteelEdge?
No. SteelEdge easily and conveniently dissolves in water without the use of a blender.
Q: What is the best time to take SteelEdge?
The best time to consume SteelEdge is on an empty stomach twenty to thirty minutes prior to exercise.
Q: What other supplements do you recommend to maximize the results when taking SteelEdge?
We recommend our Beta-Alanine,Carnosine booster, IntraXCell, that can be taken daily and Pre-Workout with SteelEdge on training days. These two formulas work perfectly together. The increased pump and exercise-induced rise in blood flow experienced with SteelEdge may aid in driving some of the key nutrients in IntraXCell such as beta-alanine into working muscles, maximizing absorption. SteelEdge also contains caffeine and carbohydrates, which may also improve how quickly the effects of IntraXCell start to kick in.
Creatine is another supplement that works independently of the ingredients in SteelEdge and can complement SteelEdge very well. Many SteelEdge users mix their favorite creatine supplement right in with SteelEdge prior to training, but we leave that choice to you based on your training goals.
Q: Why didn’t Athletic Edge Nutrition just put the ingredients in your carnosine booster IntraXCell into SteelEdge?
To effectively boost intramuscular carnosine levels, beta-alanine must be taken daily and sometimes in multiple doses depending on the individuals sensitivity to the prickling sensation from Beta-Alanine. As mentioned previously, SteelEdge is only necessary prior to training and not at all on non training days, making it an ineffective method for increasing intramuscular carnosine levels.
Q: I take a protein supplement before I work out. Is it still okay to take SteelEdge after my protein shake/EAA/BCAA blends?
With our focus on Nutrient Timing supplementation, we strongly encourage all active individuals to take advantage of this research supported technique. The increased blood flow experienced during exercise gives you the perfect opportunity to flood your muscles with muscle building amino acids. Timing is key. Be sure to drink your protein shake or EAA/BCAA blend 60-90 minutes prior to exercise and than take SteelEdge 20-30 minutes right before exercise. Remember SteelEdge has a two gram dose of BCAA’s, so you won’t need to take as much or any of your BCAA’s just prior to or during exercise.
We suggest that if you drink a protein shake/EAA/BCAA blend prior to your workouts, ingest them without added fats or fibers, which will slow their absorption, possibly hindering the impact of nutrients in SteelEdge.
Absorption rates and digestive tract sensitivity can vary from individual to individual, so trial and error is the best way to know if your shake is diminishing the effects of SteelEdge.
Q: Can I take SteelEdge late at night?
This is going to depend on your individual sensitivity to the ingredients in SteelEdge. It is certainly possible that the caffeine may affect your sleep. We recommend if you work out and are highly sensitive to stimulants such as caffeine, to try taking a smaller dose. These questions can only fully be answered by your own trial and error as there is too much variability in caffeine sensitivity from individual to individual.
IntraXCell is available NOW at Planetary Nutrition. «Discount Bodybuilding Supplements – Discount Nutritional Supplements – Planetary Nutrition
03-27-2007, 11:55 AM
03-27-2007, 08:52 PM
04-25-2007, 07:34 AM
I just received my sample of IntaraXcell and began using it today.
Awesome feeling. NIce itch and burn. My measurements are not done yet, but I can assure yhou that by 4-26-07, I will have them posted. I am female once again and trying to build muscle mass and so much over all weight . I want to weigh in at 100-102. I am now 97, but very loose. My workout and diet are below:
4:15am 3 capsules of Intra XCell
4:30am TM on 8-10% incline @ 4.3 mph for 20 minutes cooldown 2 minutes 3.7 on 4% grade.
4:53am began strength workout:
Back:seated row (50lbs) 4*8
front wide grip pull down (50lbs) 4*8
reverse flies (3lb DB) 4*failure
Biceps: DB hammer curl (10lb) 4*8
DB Concenteration curl (12lb) 4*8
Tripceps: DB over head ext. (10lb) 3*10, 1 drop set w/ (10lb)*10 (8lb)*12 (6lb) til failure
Bench dips (body weight only) 4*failure
Abs: cable crunch 2*25
Thera ball crunch 2*30
Reverse curl 1*30
Basic crunch 4*10
Any suggestions to improve please email me.
Diet is Post W/O: 5grams MHP Glutamine SR mixed with 1 scoop whey and 3 caps of IntraXCell.
7AM 1/2c all bran xtra fiber, 1c cantaloupe, 1 Bocca burger (larger than normal) 15 grams protein, slice nonfat cheese, tsp of bee pollen.
10am protopure protein bar(Vitamin worlds brand)
12:30pm 1 small whole wheat pita, slcie nonfat cheese, 4oz low sodium turkey breast
3:30 syntha 6 shake, tsp of bee pollen
6:00 5oz grilled chicken breast, 1 c berries
9:15pm 1/2c dry oats, 1 scoop whey, tbsp power butter.
Water intake 18oz during workout and approximately 80 oz of water during the day.
04-25-2007, 10:41 AM
06-27-2007, 02:18 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Clean Machine in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 03-08-2012, 05:51 PM
- By Athletic Edge N in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2008, 04:59 PM
- By Athletic Edge N in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-07-2007, 12:25 AM
- By Aeternitatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 05-23-2006, 11:41 PM
- By cpa5oh in forum SupplementsReplies: 72Last Post: 03-16-2005, 08:44 PM