Intrabolic

LilJeremy

LilJeremy

Banned
Awards
I just wanted to express my gratitude to AEN for creating such a great and effective product. I have been using this product for 4 months straight and my strength and recovery is insane.

Actually set a personal record in deadlifts last week with 405lbs for 2 reps. My caloric intake has been avg during this phase so I can attribute most to the help of Intrabolic.

:head:

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is some really great stuff and i still enjoy it :)

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to express my gratitude to AEN for creating such a great and effective product. I have been using this product for 4 months straight and my strength and recovery is insane.

Actually set a personal record in deadlifts last week with 405lbs for 2 reps. My caloric intake has been avg during this phase so I can attribute most to the help of Intrabolic.

Very nice to here. IntrAbolic has established itself as THE intra-workout supplement and it delivers just as promised.

Look for more and more IntrAbolic knock offs in 2009. Regardless IntrAbolic has features that can never be duplicated, like our custom hydrolyzed whey that provides 70-80% di-and tripeptides.

Thanks for the support

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

Great lift man, I am glad that you are enjoying the benefits of IntrAbolic.