Aen Demo's!!!!

Sapper564

Sapper564

Awards

[size=+2] We are pleased to announce, that for the last couple months, we have been doing in store demos at VitaminShoppe's around the country. Our latest focus with these demos, has been in Texas, Florida and very shortly New Jersey and Colorado. From now on, we will be posting our latest demo dates, so to any of you who are interested, you can go in, get some free IntrAbolic samples and harass an AEN employee :p I mean learn about our products ;)

If there are ANY stores you would like us to send samples to, PLEASE PM myself or any AEN rep!:cool:

Additionally, due to the recent explosion of our brand in Canada, in the next 2-3 months, we will start doing demo's at GNC's and many other stores around the county. The store, date and time will be posted in this thread as well.

[/size]

Facebook Group:
Join Our Facebook Group!!!

FREE IntrAbolic SAMPLES-::::::ATHLETIC EDGE offers FREE Citrus Ice IntrAbolic Samples!!!!! YA'rly!!!:::::: - Bodybuilding.com Forums

[/size]

Products

IntraXCell-FAQ-THE DEFINITIVE Beta-Alanine Thread

IntrAbolic FAQ-THE Pioneer of Intra-Workout Supplementation

SteelEdge FAQ

Our product summary review thread

IntraXCell STUDY:

Beta-Alanine(IntraXCell) study

Our Articles/Reviews:

Nutrient Timing Article in Muscular Development

Intra-workout Article in Muscular Development

IntraXCell sport supplement product review in Muscular Development

PreWo article and NEW beta-alanine article in Muscular Development

Beta-alanine article- science meets real world results, in Muscular Development

PreWO part two article

Beta-Alanine compared to creatine

Our beta-alanine article on bb.com

Interview:

ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION interviews OLYMPIC hopeful Michael James!

Video:

[size=+2]Thank you all for your continued support and look for MORE AEN product in the near future and continued growth from our company the remainder of this year and beyond![/size]

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great news :cool:

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+2]

Saturday - August 9th at 473 Route 211 E, Middletown, NY 10940 from 12 to 3

Sunday. August 10th at 370 State Rt 3, Clifton, NJ 07014 from from 11:30 - 2:30pm

Saturday, August 16th at 1565 US Highway 46, Little Falls, NJ 07424 from 12 to 3pm

Monday, August 18th at 137 W State Rt 4, Paramus, NJ 07652 from 12 - 3pm

I will be doing these demos personally, so feel free to stop by and say your from am.com, i'll be sure to hit you up with some IA samples! [/size]