aps service

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Its a shame, but ican no longer reccomend this company to anyone. The products are great, and was my favorite company, but have been given the run-a-round for too long. I am not one to complain,especially about free stuff, but i won a contest back in jan or feb and was awarded a free product. I chose Testalensis 100, which was not out yet, and understood i would have to wait. Well after it comes out, istill get nothing. Talked to JD couple times and he said his boss said he was sorry for mix up and will send me extra stuff to make up for the wait. 2 weeks later and nothing. Next thing i know JD is no longer with APS and told me to talk to lance about it, so i did. He said he just sent out all the prizes, still i get nothing. Ive emailed APS directly and no response, Lance says i will send it out personally tommarrow, well this was 3 weeks ago, and what do i recieve, nothing, and cant get a response from anyone. Great products, but the service has fallen way off.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Its a shame, but ican no longer reccomend this company to anyone. The products are great, and was my favorite company, but have been given the run-a-round for too long. I am not one to complain,especially about free stuff, but i won a contest back in jan or feb and was awarded a free product. I chose Testalensis 100, which was not out yet, and understood i would have to wait. Well after it comes out, istill get nothing. Talked to JD couple times and he said his boss said he was sorry for mix up and will send me extra stuff to make up for the wait. 2 weeks later and nothing. Next thing i know JD is no longer with APS and told me to talk to lance about it, so i did. He said he just sent out all the prizes, still i get nothing. Ive emailed APS directly and no response, Lance says i will send it out personally tommarrow, well this was 3 weeks ago, and what do i recieve, nothing, and cant get a response from anyone. Great products, but the service has fallen way off.
Join the club, buddy...

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually Steve is pretty good about handling these things. He's always been honorable in dealing with these types of things. Maybe the problem is with Testalensis?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had won the song/creative writing contest for Mesomorph in april, and haven't gotten it still :(

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Usually Steve is pretty good about handling these things. He's always been honorable in dealing with these types of things. Maybe the problem is with Testalensis?
Heres my thing, dont say its being taken care of or already has been, when it hasnt. Hell, if they changed there mind and dont want to give it to me, just say so. Its free stuff, im not losing money, but they are losing my respect. If there is a problem, communicate with me about it. I didnt expect a free prize to be overnight shipped, but we r going on 5-6 months now, and being blatently lied to is the upsetting part. I know its not a huge loss to them, has ive prolly spent 300 bucks with them last year, but ive recommended them many timesbased on good products, and at the time, good customer service.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heres my thing, dont say its being taken care of or already has been, when it hasnt. Hell, if they changed there mind and dont want to give it to me, just say so. Its free stuff, im not losing money, but they are losing my respect. If there is a problem, communicate with me about it. I didnt expect a free prize to be overnight shipped, but we r going on 5-6 months now, and being blatently lied to is the upsetting part. I know its not a huge loss to them, has ive prolly spent 300 bucks with them last year, but ive recommended them many timesbased on good products, and at the time, good customer service.
The only thing i'll say about this is that the forum reps only have what information they are given, and don't do the mailing out of product themselves. So a lot of times at poorly handled companies the reps get stuck in the middle. If you were directly talking to people at the corporate office, its different of course.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Nope, not blaming reps at all, except the newer one did say it was to be mailed out, and wasnt. JD was great, and honest the whole time, tellin me hes sent my addy to the company and etc,and checking back every few days to see if it came. JD was awesome, no knock on the new guy, but JD he is not. Its so bad, JD, who we know was a rep, didnt even get the stuff he was promised. If a rep cant get his stuff, what chance do i have.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know the reasoning behind it but APS are much worse off without JD on here.

When I had questions regarding samples he contacted me back promptly and answered numerous questions.

I didn't get the same level of CS from the company when I emailed them nor the rep that replaced him.

In my humble opinion, APS dropped the ball on that one.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Well, I ordered from APS directly a couple of months ago, specifically a bottle of creatine Nitrate. Well it took over two weeks to get it (longest I ever waited from an online store, unless on backorder). Anyway, when it did come, there were two bottles of Nitrozene with the CN, so they def made up for my order being late..SJ

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
update...

Ive received a few emails from Tommy, who is sales something with aps. He apollogized, shipped 2 bottles 2nd day air, along with about 15 various samples and gave his word the issues will be fixed, and he will take a more active look ibnto the issue here lately with service. He seemed sincere, and said the AM rep left couple weeks ago and swore he shipped all the prizes, etc etc.....Loving the products as much as i do, im willing to give APS another chance. Thanx Tommy and Steve and the rest of APS.

ps...i do miss JD tho, he was a solid rep imo

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still have not received my mesomorph from the poem contest.....
I got mine on Friday, with a bunch of samples as well. I guess any company can go through growing pains.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Losing JD was a tremendous loss to APS on AM and other boards.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think JD is an excellent rep but his name annoys me, everyone abbreviates it and I can't help but think of the main character from Scrubs lol.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think JD is an excellent rep but his name annoys me, everyone abbreviates it and I can't help but think of the main character from Scrubs lol.
{as I sat in front of my computer reading Ben's post, I couldn't help but think back fondly about Scrubs and all the laughs it provided me in the 9 years it ran on TV...which invariably lead me to think about the dream I had last night where my Unicorn Sasha swam across the Atlantic over to England, yellow paged Ben's flat & showered him with rainbow kisses as he arrived home}

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That and he mispelled judgment... :D

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
{as I sat in front of my computer reading Ben's post, I couldn't help but think back fondly about Scrubs and all the laughs it provided me in the 9 years it ran on TV...which invariably lead me to think about the dream I had last night where my Unicorn Sasha swam across the Atlantic over to England, yellow paged Ben's flat & showered him with rainbow kisses as he arrived home}
Haha @ Sasha the unicorn reference! I must admit that I am not sure whether you are a comical genius or slightly insane. Genuine concern, no joke?

That and he mispelled judgment... :D
I believe the spelling is interchangeable?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Great Britain and many of its former colonies, “judgement” is still the correct spelling, but ever since Noah Webster decreed the first E superfluous, Americans have omitted it. Many of Webster’s crotchets have faded away (each year fewer people use the spelling “theater,” for instance), but even the producers of Terminator 2: Judgment Day chose the traditional American spelling. If you write “judgement” you should also write “colour.”

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/judgement.html

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha @ Sasha the unicorn reference! I must admit that I am not sure whether you are a comical genius or slightly insane. Genuine concern, no joke?
heh-heh...I like to think a little bit of both ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use judgement and colour because I speak the Queen's English.

That reference was mostly for Schizm who thinks of me as someone sipping tea in an oak chair while reading the newspaper with my monacle.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use judgement and colour because I speak the Queen's English.

That reference was mostly for Schizm who thinks of me as someone sipping tea in an oak chair while reading the newspaper with my monacle.
Honestly, I imagined the same thing. Or maybe you carrying a bumbershoot on the way to the tubes when you have to stop at the loo and say "pip pip, cheery ho!"

Oh btw, Happy 4th of July! :usa2:

Hope my humor isn't lost on ya', I like U K?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In Great Britain and many of its former colonies, “judgement” is still the correct spelling, but ever since Noah Webster decreed the first E superfluous, Americans have omitted it. Many of Webster’s crotchets have faded away (each year fewer people use the spelling “theater,” for instance), but even the producers of Terminator 2: Judgment Day chose the traditional American spelling. If you write “judgement” you should also write “colour.”

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/judgement.html
Honestly, I imagined the same thing. Or maybe you carrying a bumbershoot on the way to the tubes when you have to stop at the loo and say "pip pip, cheery ho!"

Oh btw, Happy 4th of July! :usa2:

Hope my humor isn't lost on ya', I like U K?
lmao

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i won the rap contest and havent received meso. what a shame and huge knock to APS. saying you won a contest along with two other people and it doesnt happen. good job. and i agree, they lost out when they dropped you! (or you left?)