Question about mesomorph/creatine nitrate stack

Alda

Awards
I just ordered this but have a concern. On the creatine nitrate bottle if says DO NOT stack with other nitrate supplements like Mesomorph. I have read alot of reviews but is it safe?

Thanks

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just don't overdo it w/nitrates & you'll be fine...so, 1 scoop meso/4 caps CN preWO....perhaps 2 more caps postWO if inclined...or some creatine mono to save on the CN caps...

Alda

Awards
Just don't overdo it w/nitrates & you'll be fine...so, 1 scoop meso/4 caps CN preWO....perhaps 2 more caps postWO if inclined...or some creatine mono to save on the CN caps...
Thanks for the reply.

Once my assault runs out i will log my meso/cn progress.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply.

Once my assault runs out i will log my meso/cn progress.
I'm looking into CN as well man let me know how it works for you. I don't know much about it. Are there any major differences in CN than any other creative?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anybody interested, in about a week or so, i will be logging meso, CN and anabeta. i will post a link in the PES section and here in the APS section but i will be logging in the supplement section. im really excited about this stack so follow!

APSFAN

Awards
Yes I am very interested in reviewing your log of Meso/Creatine Nitrate! I have personally taken this stack and trust me when I tell you, you will NOT be disappointed!!! Good luck and looking forward to reading your results!!!