Honest Nitrozene Feedback

1. Registered User
    Answers

Honest Nitrozene Feedback

Hey guys, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have been using Nitrozene preworkout for about 10 days now. I am taking 5 to 6 caps preworkout..The pumps have been AMAZING. My vascualrity has not been as good but that has more to do with my diet right now. I cant imaagine how I will look when I am lean and taking this product..Thank you APS..

BTW, I would like to add that I have a very bad stomach for those of you that can relate..ie, I have acid reflux bad, for years (I take prescription meds for this already) and nasty heartburn when I ingest the wrong food or supplement. I also had surgery a couple of months ago for another gastro issue. Anyway, alot of supps bother my reflux, but I would like to add that I have zero problems with Nitrozene, zero. Thank you..and no I am not affiliated with APS..

I just got T100 and will be trying that down the road and will post honest feedback on that as well..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the honest feedback SuppJunkie!

Ever try 8 caps pre-workout yet? I love it, best combo I've tried is the Meso/CN/Nitrozine, holy pumps and vascularity!

Looking forward to your Testalensis 100 feedback
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Honest feedback and opinions of ALRI Evo Stack
    By woofman81 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 03-02-2010, 08:15 AM
  2. Ok, honest opinion.
    By RwhJR3 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 09:01 AM
  3. Now, Thats An Honest Cop!!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 1