APS CN

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
What's up guys. I just got my bottle of CN and will be starting it next month. My order came with a free bottle of Nitrozene, so thank you to APS. Anyway, I have never used Nitrozene. Should I run the CN by itself, or should I use the Nitrozone with it..

SJ

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's really up to you, I like to stack Meso/CN and Nitrozine, you prob won't see any extra pump benefits adding it in, it's hard to get more of a pump then what CN gives.

I'd say try a few days with just CN then add some Nitrozine in and tell us if you notice a big difference, if not run them separate. I love the Nitrozine for endurance type training.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
It's really up to you, I like to stack Meso/CN and Nitrozine, you prob won't see any extra pump benefits adding it in, it's hard to get more of a pump then what CN gives.

I'd say try a few days with just CN then add some Nitrozine in and tell us if you notice a big difference, if not run them separate. I love the Nitrozine for endurance type training.

Cool man thanks and thats what I will do, start with CN and then add nitro like a week later..SJ