New Mesomorph batch?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Mesomorph batch?


    Just picked up a new Mesomorph bottle, it looks like the icariin and thiamine have been removed from the formula. Those were pretty cool additions, what happened?


  2. ruh roh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    •   
       


  3. in for info...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by broxybro View Post
    Just picked up a new Mesomorph bottle, it looks like the icariin and thiamine have been removed from the formula. Those were pretty cool additions, what happened?
    Odd, I was not aware of any change in the formula, I will contact APS and get back to you ASAP.

    Was it the new Watermelon Mesomorph that you don't see Icariin and thiamine on the ingredient list?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Was it the new Watermelon Mesomorph that you don't see Icariin and thiamine on the ingredient list?
    Yep.
    •   
       


  6. I have the watermelon flavor and Icariin is listed, along with Thiamazine.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I have the watermelon flavor and Icariin is listed, along with Thiamazine.
    My bad, sorry. The flavor I'm looking at is Tropical Punch. It's a new label where the circle that says Tropical Punch is colored purple instead of silver. That's why I thought it was watermelon.

    It's weird, the mg amounts in the three blends on the new label are the same as the old, but it's like they just left the two ingredients off the label.

  8. Well so far I have 2 people confirming that their watermelon Mesomorph is still the same formula. Do you have the old version of Meso with GPLC in it?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. I just called the store where I picked it up. The guy said that he got in all new bottles of three flavors, and the watermelon looks like the old labels. The new label fruit punch and grape don't list the two ingredients anymore but show the same mg amounts in the blends.
    ??

  10. Quote Originally Posted by broxybro View Post
    I just called the store where I picked it up. The guy said that he got in all new bottles of three flavors, and the watermelon looks like the old labels. The new label fruit punch and grape don't list the two ingredients anymore but show the same mg amounts in the blends.
    ??
    Thats very odd, I have some more people telling me they just ordered some bottles of fruit punch and it's still the same formula as well, but I'm still waiting for a response from APS for confirmation.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thats very odd, I have some more people telling me they just ordered some bottles of fruit punch and it's still the same formula as well, but I'm still waiting for a response from APS for confirmation.
    The bottle of fruit punch I just picked up has an expiration date of 3/14, lot #105510.

  12. I have 6 cans of grape and they are missing the icariin and thiamizine. the "with thiamizine" logo on the front has changed to "with creatine nitrate"

  13. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I have 6 cans of grape and they are missing the icariin and thiamizine. the "with thiamizine" logo on the front has changed to "with creatine nitrate"
    my jug of grape have them in it. so does the watermelon.

    watermelon exp date: 01 14
    grape exp date: 11 13
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. bootleg PWs now???


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    my jug of grape have them in it. so does the watermelon.

    watermelon exp date: 01 14
    grape exp date: 11 13
    my grape cans are all lot 105509 exp. 03/14

    hope this is a labelling error? i'll miss you, thiamizine and icariin 50!

  16. Update

    Ok guys so I got word from APS and they did remove those 2 ingredients out. Now they took it out because sulbutiamine interacts poorly with the other key stims, it was due to the acidic nature of it and it would have more kick without it.

    So APS started cutting it in half each run so that people wouldn’t freak out not seeing on the label until they had already taken a couple runs of meso with less than 50mg of sulbutiamine and realized that it only made meso better to cut it out. Alot of people would convince themselves it didn’t work good if they saw it off the label which they wanted to avoid. So at this point everyone has already taken 2 runs(3.5 months) of meso with barely any in it and 2 runs with less than half the original amount and as expected loved it more and more as they took it out.


    The other thing they took out was icariin because they were concerned about all the vasodialation causing low blood pressure problems especially when they all started stacking it with creatine nitrate. Creatine nitrate is so much further ahead of these other ingredients in terms of N.O. production that you aren’t going to really get a greater effect by having them in there because it’s just not possible. But that is why they removed Icariin, the combination may not effect all of you but for some it might really make the difference between experiencing low blood pressure problems and not. But they have to place peoples safety first. Anyway just in this case it doesn’t change the performance one bit.


    There is no question that this particular stim blend works better with out sulbutamine. It works well with just caffeine but actually seems to hinder some of the others. And although there is no change in the pump or vaso without icariin and the taste is much better. So both changes improved meso in their own way and did not hinder it at all.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Update

    Ok guys so I got word from APS and they did remove those 2 ingredients out. Now they took it out because sulbutiamine interacts poorly with the other key stims, it was due to the acidic nature of it and it would have more kick without it.

    So APS started cutting it in half each run so that people wouldnít freak out not seeing on the label until they had already taken a couple runs of meso with less than 50mg of sulbutiamine and realized that it only made meso better to cut it out. Alot of people would convince themselves it didnít work good if they saw it off the label which they wanted to avoid. So at this point everyone has already taken 2 runs(3.5 months) of meso with barely any in it and 2 runs with less than half the original amount and as expected loved it more and more as they took it out.


    The other thing they took out was icariin because they were concerned about all the vasodialation causing low blood pressure problems especially when they all started stacking it with creatine nitrate. Creatine nitrate is so much further ahead of these other ingredients in terms of N.O. production that you arenít going to really get a greater effect by having them in there because itís just not possible. But that is why they removed Icariin, the combination may not effect all of you but for some it might really make the difference between experiencing low blood pressure problems and not. But they have to place peoples safety first. Anyway just in this case it doesnít change the performance one bit.


    There is no question that this particular stim blend works better with out sulbutamine. It works well with just caffeine but actually seems to hinder some of the others. And although there is no change in the pump or vaso without icariin and the taste is much better. So both changes improved meso in their own way and did not hinder it at all.
    so the watermelon i am using now only has half doses of those 2 ingredients, versus what was in the original versions i tried? i really haven't noticed any difference if this is the case-except the watermelon really tastes good.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so the watermelon i am using now only has half doses of those 2 ingredients, versus what was in the original versions i tried? i really haven't noticed any difference if this is the case-except the watermelon really tastes good.
    Yes it is and I think the bottle you had before that was also the version with the half dosed thiamine.

    Pretty much everyone on the board who has tried meso is the one that was half dosed thiamine and everyone liked it even more.

    Taking thiamine out should make Meso work a little better and taking the Icariin out will make it 1. safer and 2. tastes better.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. I can speak to the low blood pressure issues - I was pretty convinced that Mesomorph was causing this. I'll check things up again after a week of being on the new Meso and see if my BP has improved.

    Getting tired of being cold all the damn time!!

    Thanks for getting us the dirt, JD!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I can speak to the low blood pressure issues - I was pretty convinced that Mesomorph was causing this. I'll check things up again after a week of being on the new Meso and see if my BP has improved.

    Getting tired of being cold all the damn time!!

    Thanks for getting us the dirt, JD!
    No problem
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by obvious View Post
    I can speak to the low blood pressure issues - I was pretty convinced that Mesomorph was causing this. I'll check things up again after a week of being on the new Meso and see if my BP has improved.

    Getting tired of being cold all the damn time!!

    Thanks for getting us the dirt, JD!
    x2-jd is on his game.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. I was concerned with the blood pressure when it first came out and posted on it. The Pde-5 and nitrates dont mix well for people. I had no problems but it is a good move to remove the icariin in the long run. Meso is good stuff!

  23. Question. So I don't think I am missing out. I just ordered my first jug of Meso. What is the difference in the gym, where it counts, between the two formulas?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by liljoe View Post
    Question. So I don't think I am missing out. I just ordered my first jug of Meso. What is the difference in the gym, where it counts, between the two formulas?
    The only thing different from the last batch is they took out Icariin 50 due to some people getting low BP.

    You won't notice anything different from taking out Icariin. Mesomorph is still Meso and works amazing!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. hm, lets see which batch i get (from uk)
    icariin increases strength which is noticeable with rpm for example so i wonder if it really doesnt make any difference.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    hm, lets see which batch i get (from uk)
    icariin increases strength which is noticeable with rpm for example so i wonder if it really doesnt make any difference.
    I really don't believe icariin really gives strength gains imo, maybe a little extra aggression, but can't see how it will give any strength gains unless your taking a high amount everyday.


    I tried the new one yesterday and it tasted amazing and honestly felt liked it worked even better. I'm glad they took out sulbutiamine because I do feel without it the other stims work much better.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  27. somethin to do with achetylcholine...not sure.
    anyway, excited to finally try this. waited a long time because i dont like geranamine but apparently this is different.

  28. unfortunately i thought this was nothing special. just like any other gernamine, caffeine combination. so from an original formula sulbutiamine, icarrin and a large amount of citrulline where removed and thats supposed to be an improvement?
    i understand this is a better formula than jack3d for example but in my experience rpm still works better. meso did nothing for my performance the two times i have used it.
    not sure if i will give it another shot, maybe it was just bad luck...

  29. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    unfortunately i thought this was nothing special. just like any other gernamine, caffeine combination. so from an original formula sulbutiamine, icarrin and a large amount of citrulline where removed and thats supposed to be an improvement?
    i understand this is a better formula than jack3d for example but in my experience rpm still works better. meso did nothing for my performance the two times i have used it.
    not sure if i will give it another shot, maybe it was just bad luck...

    We didn't remove any more Citrulline since we changed it to a stim pre-workout. Only thing we changed is Sulbutiamine and Icariin due to yes 1. Without sulbutiamine the stim combo is much better and 2. Icariin because it can lower BP when mixed with Creatine Nitrate.

    How have you been dosing Meso? Really surprised your not impressed with Meso, there was only 1 other person that felt this way and after a few days of using Meso he felt it really kicking in. Meso does keep getting better the more time goes on, the Beta-Alanine and Creatine Nitrate combo works amazing on performance.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  30. i think i have just become somewhat negatively affected by geranamine and now these products actually hinder my performance. its probably not the product.
    i do like sulbutiamine however...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 11:04 PM
Log in
Log in