Changing the Mesomorph taste?

kizza88

Awards
Hey guys I have a question and it might seem abit weird but I'm not the biggest fan of the Mesomorph taste (grape) and was wondering would it be okay to mix in grape cordial with it to try and make it go down easier or would that be detrimental in a way?

Any helps much appreciated!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys I have a question and it might seem abit weird but I'm not the biggest fan of the Mesomorph taste (grape) and was wondering would it be okay to mix in grape cordial with it to try and make it go down easier or would that be detrimental in a way?

Any helps much appreciated!

I have no idea what grape cordial

I don't see why you can't mix it, I never tried grape cordial before, but can't hurt to try:)

We just came out with a new flavor that is supossed to taste even better, WaterMelon, were only selling it at Nutraplanet right now.

kizza88

Awards
I have no idea what grape cordial

I don't see why you can't mix it, I never tried grape cordial before, but can't hurt to try:)

We just came out with a new flavor that is supossed to taste even better, WaterMelon, were only selling it at Nutraplanet right now.
Thanks! Yeah i tried mixing it with apple/blackcurrant juice & it worked really well! Went down much better :D

Also J.D I had another question, I'll be starting the Meso/CN stack soon & was wondering:

To start off should i take 4 pills preworkout then 2 post right because Meso already has the amount of 2 CN pills already?

And on my off days should I be taking CN and if so, how much?

Thanks!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks! Yeah i tried mixing it with apple/blackcurrant juice & it worked really well! Went down much better :D

Also J.D I had another question, I'll be starting the Meso/CN stack soon & was wondering:

To start off should i take 4 pills preworkout then 2 post right because Meso already has the amount of 2 CN pills already?

And on my off days should I be taking CN and if so, how much?

Thanks!
Yup if your stacking it with Meso(1 scoop), take 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout and 2 caps post-workout.

On off days it's really up to you, to make the bottle last a little longer I'd just take 3 caps in the morning.