Mesomorph, clenbuterol and ephedra receptors?
- 03-09-2011, 08:41 AM
- 03-09-2011, 01:32 PM
Caffeine works by causing noradrenaline to be released, which interacts with the beta 2 receptor, but caffeine does not cause down regulation of Beta adrenoceptors, it is actually associated with greater adrenergic tone.
Now ephedrine works the same way, but is more powerful. Also clen fits directly into the beta 2's, which is why it's more powerful, but will cause a reduction in receptors.Core Nutritionals Representative
03-09-2011, 01:47 PM
Yes so, I have read
Maybe I haven't understood your answer fully, but how about some of the other ingredients in Mesomorph, will they cause a reduction in beta 2 receptors? I am mostly concerned about the 1, 3dimethylamylamine here.
03-09-2011, 01:57 PM
Nothing in Mesomorph should cause any reduction in beta 2 receptors since none of the ingredients interact directly with the beta 2 receptors.
So I wouldn't worry about anything in Meso causing a reduction
Core Nutritionals Representative
03-09-2011, 03:33 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By pittguy578 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:10 AM
- By PT3 in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 03-05-2007, 03:39 PM
- By Cartman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 10-23-2004, 04:12 AM
- By SCORPIO in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-30-2004, 05:31 AM
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-05-2003, 03:21 PM