mesomorph !

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Senior Member
    BBB's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,874
    Rep Power
    321372
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Creatine HCL confuses me a bit. Is the hcl in creatine the same as the hcl in the stomach? If so how does this improve bioavailability?

  2. Elite Member
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,903
    Rep Power
    3669855
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    32.91%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sorry bro, the bogo deal is now over, but look out because Nutraplanet should be getting it in tomorrow or the day after
    NP must be holding out until the 20th...first day of spring...flowers blooming...bees gathering their pollen for honey season...Awesome Blossom in full deep fried swing at Chili's...and so on...and on...
  3. New Member
    RichieRichNY1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

    Just a quick question. Why do most of these pre-workout drinks combine both creatine and caffeine? Doesn't the caffeine diminish the effects of the creatine? I see Mesomorph does NOT have caffeine in it's ingredients. Sweet.
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RichieRichNY1 View Post
    Just a quick question. Why do most of these pre-workout drinks combine both creatine and caffeine? Doesn't the caffeine diminish the effects of the creatine? I see Mesomorph does NOT have caffeine in it's ingredients. Sweet.
    I really wouldn't worry about the caffeine diminishing the effects of Creatine, just make sure you drink enough water. Also you will notice the Creatine Nitrate in Mesomorph will be much more effective then any other creatine, it has much higher solubility by far.

    In the ingredient profile it does show Caffeine, not sure which profile you were looking at but Meso contains roughly 200mg of caffeine per scoop.

    It's now available at Nutraplanet. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...388-grams.html
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. New Member
    RichieRichNY1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    63
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I really wouldn't worry about the caffeine diminishing the effects of Creatine, just make sure you drink enough water. Also you will notice the Creatine Nitrate in Mesomorph will be much more effective then any other creatine, it has much higher solubility by far.

    In the ingredient profile it does show Caffeine, not sure which profile you were looking at but Meso contains roughly 200mg of caffeine per scoop.

    It's now available at Nutraplanet. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...388-grams.html
    Yeah, my tub has methylxanthine anhydrous. It doesn't have caffeine in parenthesis next to it like the nutraplanet write-up. In fact the word "caffeine" is nowhere to be found under the supplement facts on the tub I have.
  6. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by RichieRichNY1 View Post
    Yeah, my tub has methylxanthine anhydrous. It doesn't have caffeine in parenthesis next to it like the nutraplanet write-up. In fact the word "caffeine" is nowhere to be found under the supplement facts on the tub I have.
    Methylxanthine is just another name for caffeine.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. New Member
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    5.54%

    U knowi love this stuff, but alittle confused on nutraplanet write-up

    it says

    Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!


    but the SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX:

    Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)
    6,500 mg

    is only 6500mg total


    am imissing something or is this figuring it at 2 scoops or what
  8. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mikaveli06 View Post
    U knowi love this stuff, but alittle confused on nutraplanet write-up

    it says

    Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!


    but the SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX:

    Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)
    6,500 mg

    is only 6500mg total


    am imissing something or is this figuring it at 2 scoops or what

    Thats the older formula info they have up, they have the right info on the side tho.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Advanced Member
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    671
    Rep Power
    25505
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    43.26%

    Need info


    Looking for a new Pre-workout. A friend of mine suggested Mesomorph what kind of feeling does the average person get and will I need to up the does from suggested or will one do it right?
    Last edited by malleus25; 03-30-2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: missing word
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by malleus25 View Post
    Looking for a new Pre-workout. A friend of mine suggested Mesomorph what kind of feeling does the average person get and will I need to up the does from suggested or will one do it right?
    i am a stim freak, and 1 scoop is all i need.


    trust me, you will enjoy the meso!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  11. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am a stim freak, and 1 scoop is all i need.


    trust me, you will enjoy the meso!
    Yup 1 scoop will do the trick, Meso will provide you with sick energy, endurance, pumps and strength


    Great price right now at Nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...388-grams.html Still some fruit punch left but it's going fast!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Yup 1 scoop will do the trick, Meso will provide you with sick energy, endurance, pumps and strength


    Great price right now at Nutraplanet http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a...388-grams.html Still some fruit punch left but it's going fast!
    surprised it hasn't sold out yet-good stuff!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  13. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    surprised it hasn't sold out yet-good stuff!!!!
    It keeps selling out really fast, no more grape or watermelon left but should be in stock with in the next day or 2, but still some fruit punch left
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It keeps selling out really fast, no more grape or watermelon left but should be in stock with in the next day or 2, but still some fruit punch left
    i can't believe there are guys still using jack3d-when there is meso, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  15. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    26
    Posts
    13,350
    Rep Power
    3627515
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    95.25%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Mesomorph is a step up from any other pre-workout available and now with the better tasting Meso, nothing is stopping it

    I've been out of Meso for almost a month now, I can't wait to get some in and try the watermelon
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    29,293
    Rep Power
    10752171
    Level
    120
    Lv. Percent
    65.86%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Mesomorph is a step up from any other pre-workout available and now with the better tasting Meso, nothing is stopping it

    I've been out of Meso for almost a month now, I can't wait to get some in and try the watermelon
    i remember what it was like being out of meso...........
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

    use code BIGTBOGO at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mesomorph + EC?
    By p0fell0w in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 01:18 PM
  2. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:13 PM
  4. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 06:09 AM
  5. New Mesomorph......Wow!
    By mikem in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 08:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in