Are you a member of the Mesomorphican Party?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote not only mesomorph and creatine nitrate the supplements of the year but I vote APS for president!!!

So as a result the Mesomorphican National Committee was created..

are you a member?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is the mascot for the MNC

This is from just one month of the sick new APS stack (Mesomorph/ Creatine Nitrate/ Testatrophin v-2/Testalensis 100)

and notice the testicles.. no shutdown what so ever!!!

(**credit for the MNC, picture and the mascot idea goes to VolcomX311)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I GOT MESOMORPHED TODAY!!!!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn them nuts hanging low! Hope mine look like that if I get picked to log APS's new test booster haha!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn them nuts hanging low! Hope mine look like that if I get picked to log APS's new test booster haha!!
big nuts are great but they hurt like hell when they drag the ground-buy a sling before you try the new test booster.:wtf:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
big nuts are great but they hurt like hell when they drag the ground-buy a sling before you try the new test booster.:wtf:
Yeah I hate when I sit on my ball bag. :eek:uch:

mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered mine on Friday. So not a member just yet, but I will be very soon :usa:

heman86

heman86

Awards
my mesomorph & phenarine arrived today, so i think iàm a member now :D :grouphug:

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope it comes soon in the mail. Ordered last week. No tracking number to follow :(

I'm anxiously waiting.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:usa2::usa2::usa2: I'm a huge financial backer of this party.

Last edited:
mmacrazy

mmacrazy

Awards
  • Established
Just got my tracking number. It'll be here on Monday. Awesome !

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Mine should be here in about an hour but I will have to wait until tomorrow to use it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
obvious

obvious

Awards
Thanks bud!!

The goods are here!!!
Whatever you do, don't drop the shaker cup!! I dropped the thing from maybe 2 feet up and the bottom busted right off... I was laughing my ass off

Have fun with all that good sir! There's some serious gains waiting to be had

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Whatever you do, don't drop the shaker cup!! I dropped the thing from maybe 2 feet up and the bottom busted right off... I was laughing my ass off

Thanks man I can't wait until my workout tomorrow.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man I can't wait until my workout tomorrow.
no doubt. after just 1 workout, you will know you have something special with that stack.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
no doubt. after just 1 workout, you will know you have something special with that stack.
I'll have to post up and give a little review. Hopefully I hit some PRs too!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2 no doubt all you need is one workout with that stack and you WILL be a believer! Best pumps, energy, focus, drive, creatine, and strength gains you will ever experience naturally.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I dropped my TF shaker a day before I got my APS shaker lol. Same thing. And I've been re-using the shaker ball I got with my GNC shaker like last year in all my new cups.

heman86

heman86

Awards
yesterday i tried 1 scoop mesom. (old version) + 2x phenadrine pre-workout and i was amazed. squats were easy like never before :afro:

what i dont like about mesom. is the taste. i mixed 1 scoop with 750 ml water and it was still pretty sweet. :aargh:

what i also dont like about mesom. was the condition of the package. a little bit pulver was outside the tube. but i think thats the fault of "predator nutrition" and not aps`s :spank: :spank: :spank:

today i will try mixing 1 scoop mesom. + 1 scoop presurge unl. for chest-shoulder-tri workout :friday: :ugh2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yesterday i tried 1 scoop mesom. (old version) + 2x phenadrine pre-workout and i was amazed. squats were easy like never before :afro:

what i dont like about mesom. is the taste. i mixed 1 scoop with 750 ml water and it was still pretty sweet. :aargh:

what i also dont like about mesom. was the condition of the package. a little bit pulver was outside the tube. but i think thats the fault of "predator nutrition" and not aps`s :spank: :spank: :spank:

today i will try mixing 1 scoop mesom. + 1 scoop presurge unl. for chest-shoulder-tri workout :friday: :ugh2:
never tried the old version, but ive been told the current version is much better. i like the taste of the current one.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
why yes sir I am a proud member !! :)

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Well I guess all of the great things about Mesomorph and CN are true. I am now a member of the mesomorphican party. CN and meson combined together create an awesome workout and ridiculous pumps. Also hit some PRs. Thanks APS!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I guess all of the great things about Mesomorph and CN are true. I am now a member of the mesomorphican party. CN and meson combined together create an awesome workout and ridiculous pumps. Also hit some PRs. Thanks APS!
Great to see another believer :147:

APS has taken Pre-workout to the next level!!!

....soon enough it will be Test Boosting :147:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a heavily nitrated member of this party, and financial backer. I wear my "Dominate" t-shirt with pride!

JD, I hope to be put to the TEST, as A LENS IS, 100 times over as a Mesomorphican! ;)

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great to see another believer :147:

APS has taken Pre-workout to the next level!!!

....soon enough it will be Test Boosting :147:
If the Test Boosting supps are anywhere near as effective as CN & Meso, I'll go from Mesomorphican financial backer to Mesomorphican radical activist.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If the Test Boosting supps are anywhere near as effective as CN & Meso, I'll go from Mesomorphican financial backer to Mesomorphican radical activist.
exactly-i am hoping to be able to say to the doubters-haha told ya so with testalensis.

i think more than a few people though we were nutx when we said how good meso/cn was-........but now they believe, lol.

my money says we will have the last laugh with testalensis. :laugh2::toofunny::laugh: