Looking for a new PreWO (Meso Q)

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I just picked up some Creatine Nitrate recently, and I'm still waiting for it to get to me.. But I'm considering getting a new preworkout.

I've heard good things about mesomorph, but I can't find the supplement label for the new version anywhere. I need to find out what's in it before I can move forward. Can you please post/send me a link with it?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have any questions or if your wanting to know what deals are going on feel free to PM me!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph is da shiznit brother!
Look for my thread tomorrow or the next day on my thoughts/experiences with it :)

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys. I hate 1,3 dimeth.. But I bit the bullet and picked up a few tubs to give it a fair trial.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback guys. I hate 1,3 dimeth.. But I bit the bullet and picked up a few tubs to give it a fair trial.
'few tubs' to test it out, now, that's commitment!! Very nice! What other 1,3 PreWO's have you tried, out of curiosity..?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
'few tubs' to test it out, now, that's commitment!! Very nice! What other 1,3 PreWO's have you tried, out of curiosity..?
I've run every damn preworkout out there (unfortunately?).. Most notably 1MR (bpi) and Clearshot Concentrate (epharm).

I don't like the whole sample idea. You need at least 1 month/tub to really give it a fair trial, but that being said.. Once that time is up, the judgement is in.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. But why would you want to spend over a month on the same stuff? I think its good to switch it up and keep your recepors guessing. I think a preworkouts effectiveness should be based on the first few experiences with it.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
True. But why would you want to spend over a month on the same stuff? I think its good to switch it up and keep your recepors guessing. I think a preworkouts effectiveness should be based on the first few experiences with it.
I typically have two and I mix it up. But 95% of people just buy one and use it until it's done, so that would be a fair trial. Obviously the first few times you use anything it's going to be great, but that's not at all useful 1 month later.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks bro ham