Other companies using nitrates

natandrb

natandrb

Awards
Got an email from USPLabs about their new yolk3d and they're pushing the nitrate thing too.

First off wanted to say congrats to APS for being the first in what will probably be a VERY crowded nitrate market.
:bow28:

Anyways, they recommend taking it 90-120 mins prior to working out due to nitrite -> nitric oxide levels peaking in that time frame. Would you also recommend trying this with the creatine nitrate? Maybe take the CN 90-120 min prior to working out and then some mesomorph ~20-30 mins before for the stim effect?

The whole nitrate thing is very intersting as it is the backbone of several pharmaceuticals so it's well researched and effective.

Pretty soon everyone is going to be bonding everything to nitrates and we'll be so pumped we can't even move. (fine by me :biggthumpup:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would stick with 30-40 min pre-workout, that's what seems to work the best. Also we are dosing much higher Nitrates then their product.

I'm not trying to bash their product but they are using 1000mg of Nitrates I believe with a compound (arginine) that shows to be pretty useless.... We're using 2225mg of Creatine Nitrate with a compound (creatine) that has shown to be very successful just missing that ingredient to really make a great delivery system, so we brought you the nitrate.

If you decided to go the arginine nitrate route I would reccomend Pump-bol since it contains a bit more nitrates and other ingredients for pretty much the same price.

Everyone will follow in our footsteps with Creatine Nitrate, we will see copy cat Mesomorphs...I think, not many companies would like to pay that much to manufacture a pre-workout lol. Also we see the bashing of bulbine 100:1 extract and I'm telling you more will follow.

Thanks for the support buddy!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
APS is the SHI################# Love CN when I get my meso look out!!!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
What's yolk3d

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't Power Shock by VPX introduce nitrates?

phonefool

Awards
true vpx did have power shock with amino acid nitrates for intra first....but i believe APS is the first company that had creatine nitrate on the market...and i already spotted a copycat...cellucor c4 ...a new pre workout with a smaller dose of CN and apparently a lot of horrible reviews...so its nice to be first, but who cares if the results aren't there...

just because you stick nitrate in something doesn't mean it works the way its suppose to...labels can be misleading!

- oh and i am two days into my meso / CN stack so its still early for serious feedback..but so far i am loving it!..the pump i had yesterday was ridiculous....tell me why my lats were bulging out while i was doing squats? lol....i will post more feedback as i get deeper into my stack....

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Thermolife was first with nitrates and currently has the patent. However, it is being challenged by Gaspari.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thermolife was first with nitrates and currently has the patent. However, it is being challenged by Gaspari.
Only on CN.

Gotta sue jolly green giant otherwise for selling spinach.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Anyone tried VPX Power Shock with BCAA nitrates?

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with 30-40 min pre-workout, that's what seems to work the best. Also we are dosing much higher Nitrates then their product.

I'm not trying to bash their product but they are using 1000mg of Nitrates I believe with a compound (arginine) that shows to be pretty useless.... We're using 2225mg of Creatine Nitrate with a compound (creatine) that has shown to be very successful just missing that ingredient to really make a great delivery system, so we brought you the nitrate.

If you decided to go the arginine nitrate route I would reccomend Pump-bol since it contains a bit more nitrates and other ingredients for pretty much the same price.

Everyone will follow in our footsteps with Creatine Nitrate, we will see copy cat Mesomorphs...I think, not many companies would like to pay that much to manufacture a pre-workout lol. Also we see the bashing of bulbine 100:1 extract and I'm telling you more will follow.

Thanks for the support buddy!!!

You want to take that back now? Bahbahbaha!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want to take that back now? Bahbahbaha!
aha ya, well Pump-Bol has a good ingredient profile, but beware if you get the runs from high magnesium!