how long did shipping take for you guys?

stankydanky

Awards
as the title says, how long did shipping take for you guys? sucks not having any trackers.

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Order placed on xmas arrived on jan 3rd,but it was holidays.....first order i placed in nov was prolly 4 days

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We will automatically send tracking numbers now as of Jan 27th

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
APS getting up to speed with all it's sudden popularity!! Good stuff JD..

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
We will automatically send tracking numbers now as of Jan 27th
To jd, I ordered my stuff Jan 29th. Should I be expecting tracking number? Ps, you guys should offer overnight for those who are willing to pay extra. Anyways, thanks for the help man and I pitty the fool who doesn't ask you what deals you guys are running. Ha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To jd, I ordered my stuff Jan 29th. Should I be expecting tracking number? Ps, you guys should offer overnight for those who are willing to pay extra. Anyways, thanks for the help man and I pitty the fool who doesn't ask you what deals you guys are running. Ha
I'm looking into the tracking numbers, will get back to you.

I also suggested them to get overnight shipping.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into the tracking numbers, will get back to you.

I also suggested them to get overnight shipping.
Any update on this? Coming up on the end of the week and haven't heard anything about my order. Thanks man

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any update on this? Coming up on the end of the week and haven't heard anything about my order. Thanks man
Sorry I still havn't got a reply, I will send them another email, you may want to send an email to customer service as well. Hopefully I will get a response tomorrow, as soon as I do I will get back to you, again I apologize for the wait.

phonefool

Awards
mine took about 3 business days....or was it only 2 business days? lol i guess im lucky to live not so far away from distributing warehouse ...woop woop

beni182

beni182

Awards
mine took about 3 business days....or was it only 2 business days? lol i guess im lucky to live not so far away from distributing warehouse ...woop woop
So where exactly is the warehouse or warehouses located?

phonefool

Awards
So where exactly is the warehouse or warehouses located?
well i can tell you mine was shipped to me from Palm Beach Gardens, FL ...and im just a couple hours south from there!

part master

Awards
I placed an order on monday and have not gotten any tracking info..............

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Negative bro, just passed 11 days now. Jd has tried to help out to no avail, pretty dissapointed so far. Gonna love the day nutra has all this so we can choose our own shipping options and get everything quick .

part master

Awards
Negative bro, just passed 11 days now. Jd has tried to help out to no avail, pretty dissapointed so far. Gonna love the day nutra has all this so we can choose our own shipping options and get everything quick .
I wish I would have known this before!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just a a couple days is all.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
I got my stuff today and I ordered it last Tuesday. Have you tried emailing there customer service. I didn't have a tracking number and then I emailed them and they replied back within the same day letting me know whats up and I received the tracking number from ups later that day.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Finally got tracking info. Ordered 1/29 expected delivery 2/17. I will be really stoked when nutra stocks this to make things a bit quicker that is for sure

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Supposed to show up today... Tracking info says out for delivery

part master

Awards
Supposed to show up today... Tracking info says out for delivery
Just talked to aps today, they have been out of stock for 2 weeks! Not sure why I wasnt emailed about this.............:surprised:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shipping was wicked fast!! order on a saturday night, shippied first thing monday morning! had my goods few days later.. very pleased!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Mines been pretty slow. By the time it's here it will be close to a week and half. I did get tracking info but it wasn't until a week after the order I think. (off the top of my head) Fortunately I ordered well before I needed it.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Got it day earlier than UPS said I would! APS was nice enough to throw in a shaker (with some meso samples which I'll be passing around the gym later) and tshirt! Thanks! I love those shirts!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got it day earlier than UPS said I would! APS was nice enough to throw in a shaker (with some meso samples which I'll be passing around the gym later) and tshirt! Thanks! I love those shirts!
Sorry for the long wait bro, great to see they through in some extra stuff:)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
NP! Like I said I was in no hurry for it. Fortunately I didn't procrastinate like normal. LOL

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
NP! Like I said I was in no hurry for it. Fortunately I didn't procrastinate like normal. LOL
Ya it all worked out for me too. As I expected, it was worth the wait. My last 4 workouts have been epic. Luckily I got 2 bottles of each product through the bogo deal so I'll have ample time to order early prior to running out and hopefully avoid any future delays. I'm sure things will come around once they up production to match demand. Nitrozine creatine nitrate and icar50 for the win though people . Hot damn!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Ya it all worked out for me too. As I expected, it was worth the wait. My last 4 workouts have been epic. Luckily I got 2 bottles of each product through the bogo deal so I'll have ample time to order early prior to running out and hopefully avoid any future delays. I'm sure things will come around once they up production to match demand. Nitrozine creatine nitrate and icar50 for the win though people . Hot damn!
Nice!

part master

Awards
So, I finally got my order today it has been almost a month.......not real happy about it but APS made up for it big time! To make a long story short I ordered CN and Mesomorph, not only did I get what I ordered they sent me an extra mesomorph, CN, 2 shirts, shaker cup, and whitelighting......I almost sh@t myself with all this extra stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a company that made a mistake and more than made up for it........Big ups JD and APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I finally got my order today it has been almost a month.......not real happy about it but APS made up for it big time! To make a long story short I ordered CN and Mesomorph, not only did I get what I ordered they sent me an extra mesomorph, CN, 2 shirts, shaker cup, and whitelighting......I almost sh@t myself with all this extra stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a company that made a mistake and more than made up for it........Big ups JD and APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once I told APS what happend, he said he was going to make it up.

We apologize about the mistake we made, we hope we made it up to you :)

part master

Awards
Once I told APS what happend, he said he was going to make it up.

We apologize about the mistake we made, we hope we made it up to you :)
More than ever man!!!!!!! Not many companys would go the extra mile to make it up!