how long did shipping take for you guys?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. So, I finally got my order today it has been almost a month.......not real happy about it but APS made up for it big time! To make a long story short I ordered CN and Mesomorph, not only did I get what I ordered they sent me an extra mesomorph, CN, 2 shirts, shaker cup, and whitelighting......I almost [email protected] myself with all this extra stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a company that made a mistake and more than made up for it........Big ups JD and APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by part master View Post
    So, I finally got my order today it has been almost a month.......not real happy about it but APS made up for it big time! To make a long story short I ordered CN and Mesomorph, not only did I get what I ordered they sent me an extra mesomorph, CN, 2 shirts, shaker cup, and whitelighting......I almost [email protected] myself with all this extra stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now thats a company that made a mistake and more than made up for it........Big ups JD and APS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Once I told APS what happend, he said he was going to make it up.

We apologize about the mistake we made, we hope we made it up to you
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Once I told APS what happend, he said he was going to make it up.

We apologize about the mistake we made, we hope we made it up to you
    More than ever man!!!!!!! Not many companys would go the extra mile to make it up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. long shipping wait
    By standon in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 10:14 PM
  2. USPS shipping How long?
    By sogone2day in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 09:03 AM
  3. Goddamn 1 day shipping you guys phuken rock
    By I-Vtec in forum Nutraplanet