wait..did you hear that

Page 4 of 11 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    hey guys we are just waiting for third party testing to come back on the main ingredient and then we will be making an announcement.it's just taking a little longer than usuall as this is an industry first ingredient and they have to map it out.won't be too much longer.also thanks to all for voicing your approval of Aps products as nutraplanet contacted us today to pick up the line.thanks again to all.
    good stuff!...can you or JD at least tell us...hint us...riddle us... what category this new sup is in, whilst we wait...? hmmmmm?

2. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great news
    x2!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Awesome news!

5. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    good stuff!...can you or JD at least tell us...hint us...riddle us... what category this new sup is in, whilst we wait...? hmmmmm?
    i agree... give us a clue.. can I buy a vowel?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    i agree... give us a clue.. can I buy a vowel?
    There is a little change going on, so sadly were not expecting it early January, but I'm hoping sometime in January still, I will give a heads up if I hear something else.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    There is a little change going on, so sadly were not expecting it early January, but I'm hoping sometime in January still, I will give a heads up if I hear something else.
    PESCIENCE.COM

8. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    aha ok I take it back lol, we will most likely release this Mid-January

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    PESCIENCE.COM

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    so....by the end of next week, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. This is to intense lol. I wan't to get some to stack with my APS log!! Give us a clue, piece of the puzzle, hint, something lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    This is to intense lol. I wan't to get some to stack with my APS log!! Give us a clue, piece of the puzzle, hint, something lol
    good luck-even with all my begging, jd still won't tell me nuttin.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. I know right! lol I remember years ago always waiting for Christmas as a kid, the suspense of what I'm I going to get. However nothing compares to waiting to see this new product. I don't have a clue other then it's watermelon flavored.

14. Anything new on this? Where everyone go lol?

15. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Anything new on this? Where everyone go lol?
    PESCIENCE.COM

16. January isn't over yet, I havn't heard any updates, will let everyone know when I hear something.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

January isn't over yet, I havn't heard any updates, will let everyone know when I hear something.
    the natives are getting restless-we want more aps-
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. APS Nutrition will be on Super Human Radio tomorrow, it will be live at 12:30 eastern.

Once the podcast is up I will make a thread so everyone can listen to the show

19. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    APS Nutrition will be on Super Human Radio tomorrow, it will be live at 12:30 eastern.

Once the podcast is up I will make a thread so everyone can listen to the show
    nice-more knowledge was just saying that in another thread. a link would be great!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    nice-more knowledge was just saying that in another thread. a link would be great!!!!
    http://www.superhumanradio.com/ here is the link to SHR! Once podcast is up tomorrow I will make a thread for it so everyone can listen!

21. awesome and it looks like they let you download the mp3 of the shows so I can listen to it on my ipod later on. Any idea what the topic is gonna be about? Hopefully about the new product they are releasing
    PESCIENCE.COM

22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    awesome and it looks like they let you download the mp3 of the shows so I can listen to it on my ipod later on. Any idea what the topic is gonna be about? Hopefully about the new product they are releasing
    I wasn't told what will be brought up, but! I wouldn't be surprised if it is.

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    listening to it now. Lots of good info here.. especially on grape seed extract. I was taking this on my PCT but I may buy more and continue hearing all the extra benefits from this stuff.
    PESCIENCE.COM

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    listening to it now. Lots of good info here.. especially on grape seed extract. I was taking this on my PCT but I may buy more and continue hearing all the extra benefits from this stuff.
    Thought there was a special, patented version called "Powergrape." Sorry if you guys knew that, just getting in some quick hits before going into work to cover for someone....again.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New hear have a q about DAA
    By side_show_bob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 07:38 PM
  2. ANYBODY EVER HEAR OF THIS
    By Robb1212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 07:34 PM
  3. Did i hear something about...
    By Sputnik in forum Nutraplanet