wait..did you hear that

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0

    Unless something wierd happens lol my APS prodcuts will arrive tomorrow and CLICK CLICK BOOM my APS LOG will start Wed.

  2. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Unless something wierd happens lol my APS prodcuts will arrive tomorrow and CLICK CLICK BOOM my APS LOG will start Wed.
    be ready to be mesomorphed.
  3. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    The countdown clock is now in motion and only a matter of a few days now
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The countdown clock is now in motion and only a matter of a few days now
    nice-thanks for keeping us up to date!
  5. Registered User
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    The countdown clock is now in motion and only a matter of a few days now
    Ohhhhhhhh sh!T.
  6. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    what could it be?? He said blood work... Hmmmmmmmmmm


    Gr




    LOL

  7. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    what could it be?? He said blood work... Hmmmmmmmmmm


    Gr




    LOL
    remember, they have more than 1 new product coming out-we don't know which 1 will be 1st.
  8. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    3 new products coming out in the next month or so
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    remember, they have more than 1 new product coming out-we don't know which 1 will be 1st.

    I just cleaned my weapons



    Don't confuse me!!


    I'm super stimmed out right now...

  10. Registered User
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just cleaned my weapons



    Don't confuse me!!


    I'm super stimmed out right now...
    Ohhhhhhh sh!t again!
  11. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0

    Man you got to stop with all the teasing lol. I sure would like to see more APS carried everywhere. I guess I know where my tax refund is going? lol
  12. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just cleaned my weapons



    Don't confuse me!!


    I'm super stimmed out right now...
    i would love to have 2 hours on the range with those baby's.
  13. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0

    Follow Up at least then my refund will be spent on something worth my body to use and not Mickey D's lol.
  14. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i would love to have 2 hours on the range with those baby's.
    You're not that far! Haha

    I'm thinking about ditching my pistol and just carrying the 14" barrel fully auto on my hip. Time to bulk yet? Haha

  15. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I just cleaned my weapons



    Don't confuse me!!


    I'm super stimmed out right now...
    I would post my guns but you would prob get them all taken away....

    I kid I kid
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  16. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I would post my guns but you would prob get them all taken away....

    I kid I kid
    DO IT!!!!

    When u guys gonna have another BOGO?! The wife is trying to take my credit cards... She said I keep buying to many firearms and muscle building pills...

  17. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    DO IT!!!!

    When u guys gonna have another BOGO?! The wife is trying to take my credit cards... She said I keep buying to many firearms and muscle building pills...
    Prob not for awhile, but hopefully Nutra has our line up soon, should have some good prices on Nutra, they always do!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Prob not for awhile, but hopefully Nutra has our line up soon, should have some good prices on Nutra, they always do!
    Yesterday would not have been soon enough... Just sayin'

  19. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Disclaimer on Mesomorph bottle: "Do not go to shooting range while using"
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Disclaimer on Mesomorph bottle: "Do not go to shooting range while using"


    I'm have an issue.... Haha



  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    getting more excited every day-can't wait for the new product!!!
  22. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    getting more excited every day-can't wait for the new product!!!
    X's 2!!

    and 24 hour bump...missed by several mins....Dahhhhhhhm it!
  23. Registered User
    mikaveli06's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  303 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    263
    Answers
    0

    and another bump....something big maybe happening and thats why its so quiet in here?????????????
  24. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    tick tock tick tock
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  25. Registered User
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    crickets chirping
  26. Registered User
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,856
    Answers
    0

    I can't wait anymore it's driving me insane. Already two days on my current APS stack and I feel like I have been jump started with Extreme High Voltage. Meso is kicking my butt in over drive. I have never recovered from a chest workout like I did from yesterday's workout. I am spreading the word at my gym about APS, as I believe them to be one of the most honest supp companies in years.
  27. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    I can't wait anymore it's driving me insane. Already two days on my current APS stack and I feel like I have been jump started with Extreme High Voltage. Meso is kicking my butt in over drive. I have never recovered from a chest workout like I did from yesterday's workout. I am spreading the word at my gym about APS, as I believe them to be one of the most honest supp companies in years.
    all the more reason to be excited about NEW APS-PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    1

    APS!!!
    SHOW
    US


    THE




  29. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    APS!!!
    SHOW
    US


    THE




    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  30. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    so....what is the latest word you say....i don't know i say....




    but in the request thread, aps nutrition just said that probably next week nutraplanet will be carrying aps products-same time as the expected release of the new product????????????
  31. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    so....what is the latest word you say....i don't know i say....




    but in the request thread, aps nutrition just said that probably next week nutraplanet will be carrying aps products-same time as the expected release of the new product????????????
    I thought it would have been today but I havn't heard anything else yet.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  32. Registered User
    schizm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    5,490
    Answers
    1

    Bumpin it....Misty & Kerri style....



    Now, tell us! or the next bump will include a screenshot of all the half nude sweaty dudes playing volleyball from Top Gun!!!
    Muuu-wahahahahahah!!!!
  33. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Bumpin it....Misty & Kerri style....



    Now, tell us! or the next bump will include a screenshot of all the half nude sweaty dudes playing volleyball from Top Gun!!!
    Muuu-wahahahahahah!!!!

    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  34. AX Product Specialist
    Board Sponsor
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Answers
    0

    lets see whats behind the closed doors
  35. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,702
    Answers
    0

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  36. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,629
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I thought it would have been today but I havn't heard anything else yet.
    tick tock,tick tock........
  37. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Iíll say this much, itís the muscle builder you have ALL been waiting for and the extreme athletes dream supplement!

    Itís finally here.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  38. Registered User
    more knowledge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    297
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Iíll say this much, itís the muscle builder you have ALL been waiting for and the extreme athletes dream supplement!

    Itís finally here.
    Sweeeetness!
  39. Registered User
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Iíll say this much, itís the muscle builder you have ALL been waiting for and the extreme athletes dream supplement!

    Itís finally here.
    Here as in where? Bc it's not in your POST

  40. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Here as in where? Bc it's not in your POST
    It will be up before I go for my next workout.......
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New hear have a q about DAA
    By side_show_bob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 06:38 PM
  2. ANYBODY EVER HEAR OF THIS
    By Robb1212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 06:34 PM
  3. Did i hear something about...
    By Sputnik in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 03:40 PM
  4. Anyone ever hear of PG 600 (HCG)
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 09:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in