wait..did you hear that

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Think maybe something that stacks with mesomorph or something?All we know for sure is it will have some ingredient that no one has ever seen before or some crazy scientific improvement to an existing ingredient that had inherent flaws,or some new method of solubility/bioavailability or all of that together.haha.Do we know for sure it's definately something JD?
    how about a protein nitrate????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!


  2. how bout a supplement we can snort or inject.........

    wait...


    i mean how about a supplement we can snort or inject......


    sh1t........ LMAO


    in all seriousness I havent tried any APS products but if you want someone to give you raw feedback Good to see that january will be good for a lot of us.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by SouthernCharm View Post
    how bout a supplement we can snort or inject.........

    wait...


    i mean how about a supplement we can snort or inject......


    sh1t........ LMAO


    in all seriousness I havent tried any APS products but if you want someone to give you raw feedback Good to see that january will be good for a lot of us.
    congrats on ntbm making it to nutra-hopefully aps will be next.


    snort or inject......lol
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  4. Sh1t well I know judgement day is a good fella.. If the rest of the bunch is a reflection of how he takes care of things then I would think APS is solid as well. Wish you guys the best of luck this upcoming year
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  5. Intra-workout....I am interested, very interested.
    •   
       


  6. I want to know as well come on!!!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Only thing is I'm not for sure what product is coming out first, we have a few releases.

    If it's what I think it is...I'll just say this..... best tasting Watermelon I've ever tried.....but nothing is official yet on what will be out first.

    But this January is a good month for APS
    Let me guess, you guys are coming out with a genetically altered watermelon to be chopped up and rubbed on our underarms to block estrogen and increase test levels???

    I've been waiting for this day for a loooong time....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Let me guess, you guys are coming out with a genetically altered watermelon to be chopped up and rubbed on our underarms to block estrogen and increase test levels???

    I've been waiting for this day for a loooong time....
    aha everyone is in for a big surprise.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    aha everyone is in for a big surprise.
    The cat's outta the bag JD...BUSTED.

    Anyways, looking forward to this.

  10. A bcaa watermelon mix?
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    A bcaa- nitrate watermelon mix?
    fixed, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Watermelon!!!! You guys are just wrong for always teasing us. It's like a porn star walking up and asking you to spank her then walking off lol.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Watermelon!!!! You guys are just wrong for always teasing us. It's like a porn star walking up and asking you to spank her then walking off lol.
    lol, why does it have to be a PS ahaha and when does that ever happen!!! LOL
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Only my dreams man! That kid from girl next door is my hero haha.

  15. C'Mon!! Spill the beans!! Won't be near ANY electronics for the next couple days, this suspense is killing me!!

  16. That new product would be good to take with Mesomorph and Creatine Nitrate just saying

  17. is it watermelon jolly rancher ostarine (sarms)? Or jelly beans?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    is it watermelon jolly rancher ostarine (sarms)? Or jelly beans?
    It may or may not be a Watermelon Gum, that gains 4 inches on the arms in 3 days....just sayin....lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. Oh come on the suspense is making me go nutts oh wait I was already there lol!!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol, why does it have to be a PS ahaha and when does that ever happen!!! LOL
    I think it happened once on chat roulette.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It may or may not be a Watermelon Gum, that gains 4 inches on the arms in 3 days....just sayin....lol
    Is MuscleTech involved in this? Come to think of it...where the hell is my lab coat?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Is MuscleTech involved in this? Come to think of it...where the hell is my lab coat?
    :O MT is for realz didn't you hear you can gain 14 pounds in 2 weeks with there protein! lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. So it's janurary first, where is JD??? I demand to know what this product is!!!!!!!!!!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. i don't care:



    if it's aps it's got to be good!!!!









    me wants
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    So it's janurary first, where is JD??? I demand to know what this product is!!!!!!!!!!
    No set date, but it will be here in January!
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New hear have a q about DAA
    By side_show_bob in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 08:38 PM
  2. ANYBODY EVER HEAR OF THIS
    By Robb1212 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-23-2009, 08:34 PM
  3. Did i hear something about...
    By Sputnik in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 05:40 PM
  4. Anyone ever hear of PG 600 (HCG)
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 11:31 PM
Log in
Log in