On NP?

Savageous

Savageous

Awards
So I visited your site and saw the products you offer, however...I've yet to see a product for sale on NP? Is this going to happen? Thanks!

apsnutrition

Awards
They have not expressed interest yet but our other retailers are killing it with Phenadrine.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I`m working on it :)
Hmmm.. that is odd to me. If APS would like their product on sale, shouldnt they be calling up Nutra, and offering it at a cheaper rate to them. And not have nutra do the footwork?

Nutra host hundreds of companies.. that would become a little horrendous.

Unless I am reading this thread wrong. Which I very well could be... if so, I will just shut up :D

Adams

apsnutrition

Awards
Hmmm.. that is odd to me. If APS would like their product on sale, shouldnt they be calling up Nutra, and offering it at a cheaper rate to them. And not have nutra do the footwork?

Nutra host hundreds of companies.. that would become a little horrendous.

Unless I am reading this thread wrong. Which I very well could be... if so, I will just shut up :D

Adams
I called Nutra numerous times after exchanging emails with them. On my last call the secretary said that they would be in touch should they become interested in our line. With that being said we are still very interested in earning their business, but we are extremely busy as we are acquiring new accounts daily as well as processing their orders and promo packs. This is very exciting time for APS as we are experiencing trmendous growth and brand recognition. Therefore we would like to thank everyone who is purchasing our product and enjoying the results.

I am sure we will be in touch with NP in the near future as APS continues to grow.

Regards

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I called Nutra numerous times after exchanging emails with them. On my last call the secretary said that they would be in touch should they become interested in our line. With that being said we are still very interested in earning their business, but we are extremely busy as we are acquiring new accounts daily as well as processing their orders and promo packs. This is very exciting time for APS as we are experiencing trmendous growth and brand recognition. Therefore we would like to thank everyone who is purchasing our product and enjoying the results.

I am sure we will be in touch with NP in the near future as APS continues to grow.

Regards
AH see that... I did read it wrong. I read it to say they sold your product, but would like to see a sale going on.

See that, I'm an idiot, the Danimal sticks his fukking foot in his mouth yet again.

I apologize APS... I will now exit the tread slowly. :run:

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as you all keep doing the foot work, and people keep showing an interest, it will happen.

hell I push nutra hard to get MST, and look now... the whole lineup is there.

Adams

apsnutrition

Awards
As long as you all keep doing the foot work, and people keep showing an interest, it will happen.

hell I push nutra hard to get MST, and look now... the whole lineup is there.

Adams
MST has amazing products. I love somnidren. Hopefully it happens. If not you can find us on lots of top retailers.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
I'll put in a word for APS.

NutraPlanet, please get Phenadrine in the shop before I run out. Or else I'll have to go get it elsewhere. *gasp!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Not too much man, just with APS now and things are going great. How've you been?
Same Ol brotha...just doin it up :)

Glad to see things are well...products look promising for sure! Good luck with it all.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Bump get aps in at nutra!
I wanna try phenadrine and i only order from the plaaaanet!!

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Bump get aps in at nutra!
I wanna try phenadrine and i only order from the plaaaanet!!
Doooo eeeet, NP!

I'm not sure how the process works. It might help if people knew what type of commitment NP makes when selling product. My understanding is that NP has to have faith that the product will sell for at least as much or more than they purchased, as they buy a certain amount from companies like APS and hold it as stock until sold.

If this is correct, these requests should probably also be made in the Nutraplanet product request threads to make sure they are aware of the interest in Phenadrine and other APS products (Plasmogen Nitrate, ahem!!).

Official Product Request Thread

So go forth and multiply (the requests for APS).

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, I won't quote the reply I got about APS, but it was priceless. I'm working on it, somehow all my APS suggestions disappear. Keep banging the drum!

I've never tried the products, so hopefully they sell decently well, but they've got Strag's stamp of approval :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am curious to try either phenadrine or yellow thunder....ahh the decision is always the hard part.

apsnutrition

Awards
I do not think you can go wrong with either but I 100% love Phenadrine!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I do not think you can go wrong with either but I 100% love Phenadrine!!!
I think that's probably the way that I will go...not totally sure yet. I would really prefer to purchase this from somewhere I already shop though *cough hurry NP hurry cough*.

I also tried to contact you guys via Myspace to ask if you ever ran any samples or anything, but no reply was sent. Is that something you guys do or no?

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
I think that's probably the way that I will go...not totally sure yet. I would really prefer to purchase this from somewhere I already shop though *cough hurry NP hurry cough*.

I also tried to contact you guys via Myspace to ask if you ever ran any samples or anything, but no reply was sent. Is that something you guys do or no?
Samples got delayed as the original packaging that was used was bunk. We are in the process of fixing that at this moment.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Samples got delayed as the original packaging that was used was bunk. We are in the process of fixing that at this moment.
Thats awesome news! I'd really like to try Yellow Thunder vs. Phenadrine before I made a choice. I am a broke-a$$ right now so I really need to pinch anywhere I can. I definitely want to purchase one of the two...just don't know which yet.