Dosage Help

G

geezersi

Awards
Hi im currently cutting and have been doing so for about 2 and a half months, still not were I wanna be but have leaned up a lot. Am on drive/rpm, have been for the last 4 weeks.
Im now getting to the point of being to tired to cut anymore as a lack of sleep due to my 3 month old son, which is making it quite hard to get up and do cardio in the morning 5-7 days a week. So am looking at upping calories to above maintenance and reducing the cardio.
I have 2 bottles igf2 2 bottles neovar recomp, 2 bottles rpm and a bottle of unopened drive, and have another half bottle of drive left.
Im now down to around 190-195lbs so need some advice on dosing?
Also with the neovar I don’t currently have any carbs PWO I have them PPWO, it says to take them PWO but will it be just as good PPWO?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I will get at ya lata tonight bud. I was just typing my response and my internet froze so yeah...I'll redo it for you tonight. I'll get you setup with a solid plan bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I will get at ya lata tonight bud. I was just typing my response and my internet froze so yeah...I'll redo it for you tonight. I'll get you setup with a solid plan bud.

Ok make that tonight instead...lol. :D Sorry bud...I ended up passing out early last night. Anyway, give me your stats and I'll see what I can set up for ya.

G

geezersi

Awards
cheers fella, and im 6ft2 and 185lb. am also looking at supplementing with rhodiola rosea but know igf2 has it in it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see I'm not needed here, LOL. You're in good hands, bud :)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
cheers fella, and im 6ft2 and 185lb. am also looking at supplementing with rhodiola rosea but know igf2 has it in it.
First...yes you can supplement some extra rhodiola rosea...thats probably my favorite bulk substance in general. Just don't overdo it with the rhodiola rosea...while it is a phenomenal substance it can also cause side effects at high doses...such as irritability, sleeplessness, lethargy, etc.

Ok now for your dosing...

2 bottles igf2 2 bottles neovar recomp, 2 bottles rpm and a bottle of unopened drive, and have another half bottle of drive left.

DRIVE: 6 caps a day for the first week (either do a 3 and 3 dosing plan upon waking and pre-workout or do a 2 and 4 (my personal favorite style). After the first week you can cut back to 4 caps (dose it 2 and 2) a day if you like or stick with 6 a day. Cut back if you want to stretch the bottle out, take 6 straight through if you want the best results. Also, on off days...take your doses at least 6-8 hours apart.

IGF-2: For the first week take 10 caps everyday. Dose a 3-4-3 plan. 3 upon waking with DRIVE, 4 pre-workout (always take your biggest dose pre-workout...helps to keep your testosterone levels elevated as by the time you'll be working out your test levels will be tapering off), and then 3 pre-bed (make sure you take it right before you go to bed for best sleeping effects. After the first week cut down to 8 caps everyday and dose a 2-4-2 plan.

NeoVar: Recomped: 6 caps daily. You have two choices here. Either do a 2-2-2 dosing plan, or do a 3 and 3 dosing plan. If 2-2-2...take it pre-breakfast, prior to your pre-workout meal, and immediately post-workout and then eat some food or gun down a protein+carb mix shake. If 3 and 3...Pre-workout and Post-Workout. Make sure to eat at least 40g of carbs with your dose and try to use a mixture between simple and complex carbs for best effects. Always wait 15 mins after taking your doses before consuming food or carbs. If you feel nothing is kicking after 15 mins then wait 30 mins...generally does the trick. Trust me you will have to feed your body with carbs or you'll face punishment in the form of nasty burning burps and heartburn.

RPM: Since your feeling sluggish waking up...do a split dosing style of 2 (pre-morning cardio upon waking with DRIVE and IGF-2) and 2 (Pre-workout with DRIVE and IGF-2) for 4 caps a day (my preference anyway as when taking it with DRIVE and IGF-2 it seems to work so much better).

Note: With DRIVE, IGF-2, and RPM...make sure you take them at least 30-45 mins prior to eating and at least 30-45 after eating to avoid absorption issues. Also, with NeoVar: Recomped added into the mix...this is what I do...I take my DRIVE, IGF-2, and RPM and then wait 30 mins then take my NeoVar: Recomped dose and then wait 15 mins and then chow down...never fails...dosing it like that really helps up your appetite and while you might eat a ton, or feel like doing so you will still lean out.

Anymore questions bud...either post em up or PM me.

Cheers Bud!:cheers:

G

geezersi

Awards
Cheers dude. Hoping the sluggish feelin will go away once i start upping carbs and reduce cardio from 6-7 mornings to 3-4.
Quite like the 2-2-2 dosing on neovar means it will last 80 days! Only thing that may be an issue is some evenings i eat with the family and am on a tight time frame so could i take 2 tabs of neovar 10 mins towards the end of my training then shake as soon as i finish then food an hour later as cant have the kids going to be any later!?!
Also in regards to the rhodolia i was gonna buy powder but can only find one supplier in the uk for bulk powder but have found a good deal on 250mg tabs that is 3% rosavin 7.5mg, polyphenols 100mg per tab. Just wondered on dosage?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro! We at AN are always here to help