RPM and fat burning

1. RPM and fat burning

I am already a pretty lean person (175lbs, 4%bf) and I really love everything about RPM's performance enhancing properties except for the fat burning. When I take RPM for a couple days in a row I can really tell that I am skinnier especially in the face area which I really hate. Is there anything I can do that would decrease the fat burning affects but without taking away from the energy? I can guess the answer is no but I guess its worth a shot. Anyone recommend a non fat burning energy product? Thanks

2. Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    I am already a pretty lean person (175lbs, 4%bf) and I really love everything about RPM's performance enhancing properties except for the fat burning. When I take RPM for a couple days in a row I can really tell that I am skinnier especially in the face area which I really hate. Is there anything I can do that would decrease the fat burning affects but without taking away from the energy? I can guess the answer is no but I guess its worth a shot. Anyone recommend a non fat burning energy product? Thanks
    Um, yeah, you could EAT MORE (Note also, that your face will look gaunt at such a low BF% anyhow (the 'feeling' of being 'skinnier' there could possibly be water loss or just the 'perception' of it); and any BF that you lost hence would be ESSENTIAL BF (ACSM, 2005), and would come from around the organs in your chest and abdominal cavity).
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   

3. [QUOTE=Guejsn;1437066]Um, yeah, you could EAT MORE

Lmao! classic.

4. I notice a huge drop in weight when taking RPM. I went through like a 3 week period where i was not eating as much but still taking rpm and i went from 195 to 182. Add some more calories to your diet.

5. I also have slight appetite suppression every time I take rpm. Force yourself to eat good, and more and maintain a high water intake of atleast 1-2 gallons. That will help
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    Prove it

7. man.... I would never want to go below 8-10% myself. Dont you feel horrible any lower than that?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Prove it
    Essential BF for males is 3-5% BF (ACSM, 2005), so you wouldn't want to be as low as 4% BF for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    man.... I would never want to go below 8-10% myself. Dont you feel horrible any lower than that?
    And you're a guy (man). I know it's not directed at me, but anything OVER 9.5% BF and I feel soooo uncomfortable and completely disgusted with myself, even though the average body composition for a female is 25.1% BF, and for elite female athletes somewhere between 15-20% BF (ACSM, 2005)! Even at 8.5% BF I want to be LEANER (despite essential BF for females being ~8-12% BF (ACSM, 2005); but, depending on genetics, some can get as low (I'm TRYING!) as 6-7% BF)! Guess it's all personal preference, though. Besides, males 'bulk' best at 8-12% BF, so you'll be ok
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Heart rate and fat burning
    By andreasy in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-28-2016, 12:46 PM
  2. Caffeine tolerance and fat burning
    By bakerwil in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9