RPM and fat burning - AnabolicMinds.com

RPM and fat burning

1. New Member

RPM and fat burning

I am already a pretty lean person (175lbs, 4%bf) and I really love everything about RPM's performance enhancing properties except for the fat burning. When I take RPM for a couple days in a row I can really tell that I am skinnier especially in the face area which I really hate. Is there anything I can do that would decrease the fat burning affects but without taking away from the energy? I can guess the answer is no but I guess its worth a shot. Anyone recommend a non fat burning energy product? Thanks

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    I am already a pretty lean person (175lbs, 4%bf) and I really love everything about RPM's performance enhancing properties except for the fat burning. When I take RPM for a couple days in a row I can really tell that I am skinnier especially in the face area which I really hate. Is there anything I can do that would decrease the fat burning affects but without taking away from the energy? I can guess the answer is no but I guess its worth a shot. Anyone recommend a non fat burning energy product? Thanks
    Um, yeah, you could EAT MORE (Note also, that your face will look gaunt at such a low BF% anyhow (the 'feeling' of being 'skinnier' there could possibly be water loss or just the 'perception' of it); and any BF that you lost hence would be ESSENTIAL BF (ACSM, 2005), and would come from around the organs in your chest and abdominal cavity).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

[QUOTE=Guejsn;1437066]Um, yeah, you could EAT MORE

Lmao! classic.
    •   

4. New Member

I notice a huge drop in weight when taking RPM. I went through like a 3 week period where i was not eating as much but still taking rpm and i went from 195 to 182. Add some more calories to your diet.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

I also have slight appetite suppression every time I take rpm. Force yourself to eat good, and more and maintain a high water intake of atleast 1-2 gallons. That will help
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchGene View Post
    Prove it
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

man.... I would never want to go below 8-10% myself. Dont you feel horrible any lower than that?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rugger1 View Post
    Prove it
    Essential BF for males is 3-5% BF (ACSM, 2005), so you wouldn't want to be as low as 4% BF for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    man.... I would never want to go below 8-10% myself. Dont you feel horrible any lower than that?
    And you're a guy (man). I know it's not directed at me, but anything OVER 9.5% BF and I feel soooo uncomfortable and completely disgusted with myself, even though the average body composition for a female is 25.1% BF, and for elite female athletes somewhere between 15-20% BF (ACSM, 2005)! Even at 8.5% BF I want to be LEANER (despite essential BF for females being ~8-12% BF (ACSM, 2005); but, depending on genetics, some can get as low (I'm TRYING!) as 6-7% BF)! Guess it's all personal preference, though. Besides, males 'bulk' best at 8-12% BF, so you'll be ok
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. difference between burning fat and burning calories
    By Swoldierboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 04:41 PM
  2. San D burning!
    By azr101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 10:14 PM
  3. serious fat burning
    By sdcmob in forum Weight Loss