drive side effects!!

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I am on Day 2 of Drive.. and got some headaches when I was weight training at the gym . Any one experience the headaches??

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
It's from the coryceps, may want to take magnesium after workouts to relieve your headaches.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
are you just taking drive or rpm too? another couple things it could be are low hydration level, as well as it dropping your blood sugar a little if you are prone to that.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
It's from the coryceps, may want to take magnesium after workouts to relieve your headaches.
While a possibility...its most likely not due to the cordyceps.

The headaches occur when you do not hydrate your body enough and also your body may be reacting to the naringin (headaches are a common associated side effect with naringin). Cordyceps is actually used in some preparations to help with headaches.

To the OP...hopefully this will help you out. Hydration is key bud...I sometimes even have to go up to 3-4 gallons of water a day when using DRIVE, IGF-2, or RPM and especially when stacking them together.

If you have any further questions...please post them up.

Cheers!:cheers:

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
While a possibility...its most likely not due to the cordyceps.

The headaches occur when you do not hydrate your body enough and also your body may be reacting to the naringin (headaches are a common associated side effect with naringin). Cordyceps is actually used in some preparations to help with headaches.

To the OP...hopefully this will help you out. Hydration is key bud...I sometimes even have to go up to 3-4 gallons of water a day when using DRIVE, IGF-2, or RPM and especially when stacking them together.

If you have any further questions...please post them up.
Cheers!:cheers:
What if I divided the 4 capsules (2 doses) into 4 seperate doses???Do you think that could help>

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
are you just taking drive or rpm too? another couple things it could be are low hydration level, as well as it dropping your blood sugar a little if you are prone to that.

Yes I am.....When I take the RPM alone the headaches do not occur. When It is stacked with Drive.. Hello headaches!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd for laughs try taking in some simpler carbs shortly after drive. not a ton, 5g maybe 10, and see if that helps. glass of orange juice even maybe :)

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
still getting the dyam headaches!! I really wanted to try Drive out............ WTF, this sucks.. It was so bad I had to leave the gym today. I'm going to not take Drive for a couple days and start dosing it at 1 pill in the am and another 1 in the pm. See if this helps.. BTW RPM is great though.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i forgot to ask, does the headache only happen with the preworkout dose or with the other dose too?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
i forgot to ask, does the headache only happen with the preworkout dose or with the other dose too?

It happens when I weight train.. This morning I only took 2 capsules at 9 am... and I decided to play around and not take my second dose.. I took my RPM and then went to the gym at 4:00. I started to work on Bi's and the headache occurred. I had the same problem with NO SHOGUN and I stopped taking it.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
nangirin is 7% cordyceps look it up and yes need to drink plenty of water.

zendog

Awards
Hey buddy I hear ya. I had the same probs, extreme headaches at the gym when I was on a drive/rpm/igf-2 neovar stack a couple of months ago. A bottle of gatorade pre-wo and another one during wo did the trick for me.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Hey buddy I hear ya. I had the same probs, extreme headaches at the gym when I was on a drive/rpm/igf-2 neovar stack a couple of months ago. A bottle of gatorade pre-wo and another one during wo did the trick for me.
Really?? I think Ill give it a try.. How was your results on the stack???

Also, how did you figure out that drinking gatorade would help ???

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really?? I think Ill give it a try.. How was your results on the stack???

Also, how did you figure out that drinking gatorade would help ???
I don't want to answer for the gentleman above- but it sounds like a slight blood sugar issue or maybe slight dehydration- I have the tendency to get headaches when I take Drive/RPM and haven't drank enough H20......

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to answer for the gentleman above- but it sounds like a slight blood sugar issue or maybe slight dehydration- I have the tendency to get headaches when I take Drive/RPM and haven't drank enough H20......
I tried the simple carb thing.. Im giving up on the Drive.

Is there anyone I could contact to get a refund for the product or switching it for another product such as the IGF or NEOVAR??? I probably only used 8 of the Drive capsules.

Thanks.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I tried the simple carb thing.. Im giving up on the Drive.

Is there anyone I could contact to get a refund for the product or switching it for another product such as the IGF or NEOVAR??? I probably only used 8 of the Drive capsules.

Thanks.
Absolutely- e-mail me @ [email protected] and we will get you taken care of....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Dirk beat me to the punch. Questions and comments can always be directed to [email protected]. I am traveling for work this week, so I'll be hit and miss on replying until the weekend.

zendog

Awards
Reps advised me on the gatorade thing. Results on the stack were amazing. I have done Designer Supps nha stack, ALRI mass stack but they didn't even come close to the AN stack. The AN stack (drive,rpm neovar,igf-2) run for 8 weeks costs a bit but was well worth it. I didn't record measurements, weight or bf% but you knows somethings workin when people are asking you what your on.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Reps advised me on the gatorade thing. Results on the stack were amazing. I have done Designer Supps nha stack, ALRI mass stack but they didn't even come close to the AN stack. The AN stack (drive,rpm neovar,igf-2) run for 8 weeks costs a bit but was well worth it. I didn't record measurements, weight or bf% but you knows somethings workin when people are asking you what your on.
HAHAHAHA....yes thats always a great feeling when people ask you what your on and you just smile and can proudly say its all natural. :)

Cheers bud! :cheers:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
nangirin is 7% cordyceps look it up and yes need to drink plenty of water.
Ok its about time I comment on this one...

Bud you do realize where naringin originates from right? It comes from Grapefruit (naringin in particular is reffered to and known as grapefruit extract as well). Grapefruit is obviously a fruit, Cordyceps comes from the mushroom family...in other words there is no relation. The 7% you are referring to is a standardized extraction of the active ingredient Cordyceptic acid that comes from Cordyceps.

Hopefully that points you in the right direction. ;)

Cheers Bud!:cheers: