Taking Drive and RPM before morning cardio ...

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Okay I purchased some Drive + RPM + DCP..

I wake up around 9 am every morning. Does this look good for a dosing schedule?? Also, my weight is 140lbs and I'm 5ft 3/12 inches.

9 am - 2 Drive caps
(can I take DCP on an empty stomach??, Also I read that your supposed to take DCP 30 minutes before a meal??)

9:45 am - cardio

10:30 am - Breakfast

5:00 pm - 2 Drive caps + 2 RPM caps

At what other times could I take the DCP??

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Okay I purchased some Drive + RPM + DCP..

I wake up around 9 am every morning. Does this look good for a dosing schedule?? Also, my weight is 140lbs and I'm 5ft 3/12 inches.

9 am - 2 Drive caps
(can I take DCP on an empty stomach??, Also I read that your supposed to take DCP 30 minutes before a meal??)

9:45 am - cardio

10:30 am - Breakfast

5:00 pm - 2 Drive caps + 2 RPM caps

At what other times could I take the DCP??
Yes take DCP 30 mins before a meal (its what I've always done), for more info on DCP...get a hold of DSADE, CRADER, or my buddy T1 (Trauma1).

For DRIVE and RPM: Well it depends upon the person, but your dosing plan looks pretty good. For the morning cardio...when I was stacking DRIVE, RPM, and DCP I took all 3 and then about 5 mins later jumped on the elliptical for a half hour and then jumped in the shower, got ready for the day and had breakfast. Play around a bit to find your happy medium and what works for you bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your help.. I just took my drive + RPM doses with ALRI N GORGE and experienced a head ache....

Tomorrow I'm just going to take the Drive + RPM and see what happens..

Any one experience this side effect???

CDCDCD

Awards
I normally dose 4 RPM + 4 Drive after a light carb meal... Experiment a bit with it, you'll find out how much suits you. I also find if I dont eat, I almost fall over at the end of the weight session.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
ya man I have never used SCP but for rpm I always took 45 min prior then drive @ 30 min pre Cardio with 30g of carbs

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Yes take DCP 30 mins before a meal (its what I've always done), for more info on DCP...get a hold of DSADE, CRADER, or my buddy T1 (Trauma1).

For DRIVE and RPM: Well it depends upon the person, but your dosing plan looks pretty good. For the morning cardio...when I was stacking DRIVE, RPM, and DCP I took all 3 and then about 5 mins later jumped on the elliptical for a half hour and then jumped in the shower, got ready for the day and had breakfast. Play around a bit to find your happy medium and what works for you bud.

One last question.. It says on the label " Take 1 hour before working out" .. Is this refering to cardio or weight training???

But what If you take the 2 drive capsule on an empty stomach in the morning around 9 am.. and decide to do some weight training around 12 pm?? But the label says to wait 6-8 hours?? Do you still take 2 more capsules pre work out??

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I believe it will still be active in your body so no need to take it again until the split but I may be wrong

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
One last question.. It says on the label " Take 1 hour before working out" .. Is this refering to cardio or weight training???

But what If you take the 2 drive capsule on an empty stomach in the morning around 9 am.. and decide to do some weight training around 12 pm?? But the label says to wait 6-8 hours?? Do you still take 2 more capsules pre work out??
Definitely make sure you wait your 6-8 hours between doses....the goal with that in mind is to keep your cAMP levels elevated.

Now as far as when to take them...the label is referring to any physical exercise activity in general where you are looking for a performance boost.

Well you could get away with taking your doses at 9am and then still have beneficial effects when you decide to train at 12. Since Naringin is a key component of DRIVE the effects will last quite a while in your system bud. Don't think that DRIVE is just a pre-workout booster...while the effects will be more noticeable when used pre-workout you will still feel performance increases if you work out 3 hours after taking your dose....speaking from experience...not hypothetical BS.

Hopefully that answers your questions for ya bud.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your help.. I just took my drive + RPM doses with ALRI N GORGE and experienced a head ache....

Tomorrow I'm just going to take the Drive + RPM and see what happens..

Any one experience this side effect???
Definitely make sure you are hydrating yourself well (at least 2 gallons of water daily).

Also...you might want to cut back on your dose of the ALRI N Gorge...you could be causing too much of a blood rush by taking both RPM and N Gorge thus giving you headaches.

Try taking one on one day pre-workout and then the other on another day and then see if your still getting the headaches.

Report back if there is anything else we can do to help bud.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Definitely make sure you are hydrating yourself well (at least 2 gallons of water daily).

Also...you might want to cut back on your dose of the ALRI N Gorge...you could be causing too much of a blood rush by taking both RPM and N Gorge thus giving you headaches.

Try taking one on one day pre-workout and then the other on another day and then see if your still getting the headaches.

Report back if there is anything else we can do to help bud.

THANKS .. I WILL TAKE THE N GORGE OUT and add some other type of creatine with out the arginine!!!!!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Actually, i think you should list what your goals are and your diet. Honestly, if your stats are correct under your avatar, which lists that you are 5'4" / 140lbs, im not so sure you should worry about cardio unless you are strictly doing it for health/cardiovascular reasons. At 140lbs, I sense you should you should really concentrate on eating well. Perhaps a clean bulk and hit the major lifts quite hard. Pack some muscle on.

Now, i may be totally wrong because you havent really put down what your goals are, but i would assume since you are using DRIVE, i can only assume you are trying to add some muscle. Again, im just shooting in the dark here, but that is my opinion. JMO.

thanks

what does FTW stand for?? LOL ..

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Actually, i think you should list what your goals are and your diet. Honestly, if your stats are correct under your avatar, which lists that you are 5'4" / 140lbs, im not so sure you should worry about cardio unless you are strictly doing it for health/cardiovascular reasons. At 140lbs, I sense you should you should really concentrate on eating well. Perhaps a clean bulk and hit the major lifts quite hard. Pack some muscle on.

Now, i may be totally wrong because you havent really put down what your goals are, but i would assume since you are using DRIVE, i can only assume you are trying to add some muscle. Again, im just shooting in the dark here, but that is my opinion. JMO.

thanks
Im doing a clean bulk.. Doing the cardio just to keep the bf low and to get away with overeating. I just got my bodyfat tested and it was 5%. I dont think there is anything wrong with being 5ft 3/12 inches at 140lbs.. Thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
nothing wrong at all. I just didnt know what your goals were. If you're 5 percent man, more power to ya....just be careful because that is getting to a point as it can become possibly dangerous. Remember, ur body needs some fat....

as u were

good luck

Im doing a clean bulk.. Doing the cardio just to keep the bf low and to get away with overeating. I just got my bodyfat tested and it was 5%. I dont think there is anything wrong with being 5ft 3/12 inches at 140lbs.. Thanks

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Def. agree. Nevoar+Drive+RPM is the best all natty stack out there bar none.:bb3:
I agree and disagree...lol. :D. I agree because that is a great stack all by itself, but the superstar is IGF-2. Add that to the stack and you have the ultimate natty stack on the market...period...end of discussion.