Drive + Rpm + Neovar + Ap

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
I have heard so much good stuff about AN that I wanted to see for myself so I took the pluge and came up with what I see will be a soild stack. Just working out the final doses and figured this would be the best place to see if I got it right.
I am 180ish lbs and 6%bf

when I wake up:
1 cap AP and 2 caps DRIVE then 15-20 mins later 20g whey and 40g waxy maize

mid afternoon
1 cap AP then lunch

preworkout usually around 5pm
2 caps DRIVE, 4 caps RPM, 2 caps NEOVAR

postworkout
1 cap AP, 2 caps NEOVAR then 15-20mins later 50g whey with 100g waxy maize

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
any reps from AN wanna comment on this for me to make sure I have it setup right???

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I will get back with you probably later tonight, but a real quick note...I would at least wait 30 mins prior to eating or having a carb protein shake after taking DRIVE so do your dosing like this...wake up and take your 2 caps of DRIVE, 15 mins later take your cap of AP and then wait 15 mins and then eat or have your shake.

Anyway, if you want to ask me other specific questions...either pm me or post up here. I will respond more in depth later bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
does the rest sound good? should I take my first dose of Neovar in the morning or preworkout?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
does the rest sound good? should I take my first dose of Neovar in the morning or preworkout?
AP should be taken prior to your pre-workout meal, NeoVar:Recomped in the morning and post-workout.

How I would do things....

DRIVE: 1st dose...Upon Waking. Second dose Pre-workout...take your dose and then wait 30 mins, take AP, wait your 15 mins...eat and then hit the gym...give yourself 30 mins after eating though...this is what I have done and it worked out great for me, but you may respond differently so adjust accordingly.

NeoVar:Recomped...15 minutes later after DRIVE and then wait 15-30 mins and consume your breakfast. Then take it post-workout...wait 15 mins consume meal or PWO shake.

AP: Taken prior to pre-workout meal as previously mentioned. Take your two other doses prior to 2 other mixed carb meals (fibrous simple and complex carbs...oats and bananas for example).

If you have any other questions...post them up or pm me.

Cheers!:cheers: