What products to try?

geezersi

Awards
Hi. I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks and currently taking drive (been on it for last 9 days) at 2 tabs twice a day and 3 rpm non training days and 4rpm training days. I weigh 198lbs.
Still gonna cut for another 4-6 weeks but am plannin for when i start increasing calories again to start building mucle.
I have two bottles of neovar which im gonna run with just rpm on training days. Im now wondering wether to purchase 2 bottles of IGF2 with rpm pre workout or 2 bottles of drive again with just rpm pre workout. Just wanted opinions.
And also which one would you run first after finishing my cut?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi. I've been cutting for the last 8 weeks and currently taking drive (been on it for last 9 days) at 2 tabs twice a day and 3 rpm non training days and 4rpm training days. I weigh 198lbs.
Still gonna cut for another 4-6 weeks but am plannin for when i start increasing calories again to start building mucle.
I have two bottles of neovar which im gonna run with just rpm on training days. Im now wondering wether to purchase 2 bottles of IGF2 with rpm pre workout or 2 bottles of drive again with just rpm pre workout. Just wanted opinions.
And also which one would you run first after finishing my cut?
Personally, I would recommend that you get IGF-2 and run that as a stack with NeoVar; this will get you great results if you're looking for muscle gains (as well as keeping you relatively lean). If you wanted to see awesome results (and you can afford to), simultaneously running all 4 products (Drive, RPM, NeoVar, and IGF-2) would be something else worth considering...

Also, any particular reason you are waiting until you've finished cutting before starting on the IGF-2/NeoVar stack? If you started now, you'd make gains in LBM AND still lose BF. Just a thought...

Anyways, good luck with the rest of your cut.

If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me :)

geezersi

Awards
I just wanna make the products last longer so a slower but steadier increase in LBM. Looking 4ward to taking the neovar but wanna be on higher carbs when taking it.
May look at taking IGF2 towards the end of my cut to get my test levels back up to where they should be!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just wanna make the products last longer so a slower but steadier increase in LBM. Looking 4ward to taking the neovar but wanna be on higher carbs when taking it.
May look at taking IGF2 towards the end of my cut to get my test levels back up to where they should be!
Hmmm...Ok...If you're going to do that with the IGF-2, then I suggest that you use it for the last 2 weeks of your cut. Start out at half-dosage for the first week, and then go to full-dosage the second week. This way you can assess your tolerance to it, and you may not experience such 'fatigue' as most do when starting using IGF-2 (and it lasts longer, LOL)...Do you know for SURE that your testosterone levels have dropped while cutting? You've been using Drive and RPM and if you've also been training hard and intense, then they shouldn't have gone down by that much. But, IGF-2 will help boost them, yes...

geezersi

Awards
To be honest it could be tiredness as well, as having a 3 month old baby doesnt help with a good nights sleep which with 6 am cardio 6 days a week is tireing and also doesnt help with trying to keep muscle.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
well congrats on the baby. I used drive/rpm/IGF-2/osteobolin-C

Good stuff. IGF-2 will take what sleep you do get, and make it feel Oh SO good. It did for me....Course I was pretty worn out every day after the gym too :)

geezersi

Awards
Thanks Zero, and rather than start a new thread, with neovar im thinking of keeping my PWO to just protein like i am now whilst cutting then having a carb and protein meal an hour later, would i still get good benefits from neovar ding it this way or should i include carbs in my PWO shake?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Zero, and rather than start a new thread, with neovar im thinking of keeping my PWO to just protein like i am now whilst cutting then having a carb and protein meal an hour later, would i still get good benefits from neovar ding it this way or should i include carbs in my PWO shake?
Neovar will give you good benefits regardless i believe, but personally I think getting it with your PWO shake would be very benificial. The sooner you get nutrients and supplies into your body the sooner it can use it. Your body is primed to use them right after you work out. I would say mixing in some carbs would be a good idea. NutraPlanet has a Neovar recomped/kwick karb bundle that will save you a few bucks.

geezersi

Awards
Well im actually having a rethink at the mo and gonna up the dosage on drive to 6 caps a day instead of 4 and have just bought two bottle of IGF2 as got a gd deal so if i have the money will get another bottle to run it for 11-12 weeks along with neovar for 8 weeks once i finish cutting so at the rate im going ill end up running rpm (workout only), neovar and igf2 for 2-3months so will ned to work out the right dosing

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well im actually having a rethink at the mo and gonna up the dosage on drive to 6 caps a day instead of 4 and have just bought two bottle of IGF2 as got a gd deal so if i have the money will get another bottle to run it for 11-12 weeks along with neovar for 8 weeks once i finish cutting so at the rate im going ill end up running rpm (workout only), neovar and igf2 for 2-3months so will ned to work out the right dosing
Dont run IGF-2 longer than 10 weeks, I believe your body builds up resistance to it. You need a break form it because it loses its efectiveness. I started actually taking 3 RPM pre workout when I was on them to get an xtra boost. Drive really just helped with everything. Focus, reflex, mental clarity. They improved. I know because I became a beast at softball while on it, and now I am the pitcher for our team(went form newb last year to one really good this year) from a month of my AN stack. and note I DIDNT have any neovar. So you are gona reap some awsome results my friend. Guejsn set me up with my dosing schedual. She knows her stuff...I will copy and past what mine looked like.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Dont run IGF-2 longer than 10 weeks, I believe your body builds up resistance to it. You need a break form it because it loses its efectiveness. I started actually taking 3 RPM pre workout when I was on them to get an xtra boost. Drive really just helped with everything. Focus, reflex, mental clarity. They improved. I know because I became a beast at softball while on it, and now I am the pitcher for our team(went form newb last year to one really good this year) from a month of my AN stack. and note I DIDNT have any neovar. So you are gona reap some awsome results my friend. Guejsn set me up with my dosing schedual. She knows her stuff...I will copy and past what mine looked like.
I've run it for 12 weeks at 12 caps. However, that is the longest I would run it. With anything it is wise to either taper up and taper down or cycle it altogether. Beyond that...With IGF-2 it is just like running DRIVE and RPM...you can continuously run it, but just play around with the dosages (taper up and down and so forth) or go until you notice diminishing returns. Of all AN products...IGF-2 is the one I have the most experience with. I have even thought about making IGF-2 a regular staple...used only pre-workout when I am semi-taking a break from it using 6 caps for pre-workout (yes I've used 6 caps pre-workout before, but I do not recommend for this others...you have to take into effect my larger size and experience with the product). I workout later in the day so taking it just pre-workout would in theory help keep your LH stimulated thus keeping your test levels elevated as at the beginning of your day when you wake up your test levels are at their peak (hence the phrase "morning wood") and as the day moves on your test levels drop off. I've also thought of doing a mini- split with it as a staple...4 caps pre-workout and 2 caps pre-bed (strictly for the better sleep inducing effects). Take my words with a grain of salt though as everyone is different (I know what works for me, but can't predict or guarantee what will work for another)...With saying that...this is should be viewed as a theory and nothing more.

Cheers Bud!:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was throwing in what was recommended to meh, thats why i said "believe" lol. Thanks for making it more clear!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I was throwing in what was recommended to meh, thats why i said "believe" lol. Thanks for making it more clear!
Its all good bud. I caught that...I was just adding on. What you said was pretty good advice. I just kind of like to throw ideas out there...know what I mean? ;)

Oh and BTW...glad to hear you became a "beast" in softball...good stuff. Your not the only one noticing a difference there...:)

Cheers!:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Its all good bud. I caught that...I was just adding on. What you said was pretty good advice. I just kind of like to throw ideas out there...know what I mean? ;)

Oh and BTW...glad to hear you became a "beast" in softball...good stuff. Your not the only one noticing a difference there...:)

Cheers!:cheers:
I was actualy surprised a little. Mostly by the speed in which it happened.

I will be using drive and osteobolin-C probably forever. I love IGF-2 also.

The vascularity I gained from them, even though I have been off for about 2 weeks, is still here. Good stuff!

Thanks. It is always nice to have the wise nearby, they can always correct you :):study: I need correcting sometimes, still learning the ropes.

geezersi

Awards
SO do u think id need to run RPM with the neovar/igf2 stack or should i save it and try an get some mre drive to run at a later stage?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
SO do u think id need to run RPM with the neovar/igf2 stack or should i save it and try an get some mre drive to run at a later stage?
You do not "need" to run RPM with NeoVar/IGF-2 no. Do a bulk with NeoVar/IGF-2 and then a Cut/Recomp with DRIVE/RPM. Its an economical and effective plan.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You do not "need" to run RPM with NeoVar/IGF-2 no. Do a bulk with NeoVar/IGF-2 and then a Cut/Recomp with DRIVE/RPM. Its an economical and effective plan.

Cheers bud!:cheers:
Good advice. I know someone who will be waiting for some AN friends of his to throw him a log in the future on neovar or igf ;) haha. My rpm/drive log was awesome! Great products no matter what you choose bro!