You don't mess with the Don!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well I am going to mention this here...

Over on BB.com there were a few guys (one guy in particular) taking shots at our company and even went as far to dig at AN by asking if our products were manufactured out of a garage...the ignorance of some people, but yet I must Digress. Here is the link...

Bodybuilding.com Forums - View Single Post - Why Core ZAP blows the Doors off of RPM

Anyway, Don laid down the law and put this particular clown in his place by shutting him down. Way to go big guy and you handled it with such class...thats how you do the business!

Some of you may not be fond of rap, but LL Cool J's classic song Shut Em' Down is perfectly fitting for this scenario.

[youtube]i3UD4ufklu4[/youtube]

Cheers to ya Don!:cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big man laying down the wood to the BB.com trolls.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well phrased, although I'm still trying to decide if he mean alterior motive as a pun, or typo for ulterior. (Alterior making me think of alternate.... I'm reading into it too much lol ). Also I didn't know that little bit of history he brought up.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Well phrased, although I'm still trying to decide if he mean alterior motive as a pun, or typo for ulterior. (Alterior making me think of alternate.... I'm reading into it too much lol ). Also I didn't know that little bit of history he brought up.
LOL...well regardless...the end result was the same...Don Delivered the knockout blow and shut that punk down! HAHAHAAH! :toofunny:

Cheers!:cheers:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i made the OP red

bb.com is such a joke anymore i rarely go there

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I never will understand why people just have to hate on companies. I think AN is a perfect example of a trustworthy supplement company yet people still feel the need to conduct malicious online attacks against you guys, damn trolls. Glad the Don called out the hit on the guy.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
i made the OP red

bb.com is such a joke anymore i rarely go there
Indeed. I certainly prefer AM nowadays. The people here are much more laid back and calmer...more interested in supporting and helping one another.

Thanks to you to PM...your continued support is appreciated. It is unfortunate that some of these immature clowns feel that just because they are hiding behind a keyboard that they can say whatever they want without getting put in their place. Seriously...what the hell is the point in talking trash on the internet? Really do these guys think that threatening to kick someone's ass and such makes them anymore of a man? If anything, they are just proving how much of a moron they are and second how much of a waste of time they are. I guess some people truly either lack the self-confidence, or common sense to be able to handle their issues in the real world so they take it out in the form of online verbal bashing of people and companies.

Cheers!:cheers:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
Cool bit of back history about App Nut and USP. didnt know that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
great showing don! kept a calm attitude and told him what was up!