what i think should be on ANs next supplement project...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
-cheat foods!
-vitamins
-stress reliever
-post workout recovery formula
-free radical reducer
-digestive aid/ clense
-has AN though about exploring into other realms besides just nutritional supplements as well like soaps and such?

i dont really know why i posted this BTW...sorry

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Free Radical Reducer eh? You do realize we have one product that has that taken care of fairly well right? RPM has grape seed extract in it...arguably the most potent anti-oxidant out there. So at least when your using RPM you have nothing to worry about...;)

Cheers!:cheers:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
but not an all out antioxidant. i think one would be good just to maintain healthy living

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
but not an all out antioxidant. i think one would be good just to maintain healthy living
I know what you mean bud. However, while we don't have anything like that yet...you never know what Dirk and the great minds of AN have up their sleeve. :). Anyway, look into RPN's NoXidant and Gut Health and your pretty well taken care of health wise.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean bud. However, while we don't have anything like that yet...you never know what Dirk and the great minds of AN have up their sleeve. :). Anyway, look into RPN's NoXidant and Gut Health and your pretty well taken care of health wise.

Great suggestion! I'm using RPN's DCP right now stacked with Shred Xs Hardcore and i'm loving the combination. Never used anything by RPN until now but I dig the company. Good call bro!

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
-cheat foods!
-vitamins
-stress reliever
-free radical reducer
-digestive aid/ clense
-has AN though about exploring into other realms besides just nutritional supplements as well like soaps and such?

I really like some of your suggestions....Will bring it to the next discusssion. What's your first pick?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i think an adrenal stress relief formula would be awesome! and since AN sells highly to college and business athletes i think its a really good supplement for any condition. a post workout formula would be nice too instead of having to load up on my protein carbs yada yada. thanks for taking them into consideration tanya!

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
i think an adrenal stress relief formula would be awesome! and since AN sells highly to college and business athletes i think its a really good supplement for any condition. a post workout formula would be nice too instead of having to load up on my protein carbs yada yada. thanks for taking them into consideration tanya!

You are wise beyond your years =)~ An should consider you for a rep position.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You are wise beyond your years =)~ An should consider you for a rep position.
thanks man. i appreciate that comment. I try to learn and do good around the board and daily life.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
4 particulars actually come to my mind!

If AN ever does develop these four types of products all bases are covered for the most part because our current line is pretty rock solid.

1) Multi-Vitamin Formula
2) Intra-Workout Formula
3) Post-Workout Recovery Formula
4) Protein Blend formula (not just whey...a mix between whey, egg, and casein).

Just thought I would share my ideas there.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
-cheat foods!
-vitamins
-stress reliever
-free radical reducer
-digestive aid/ clense

those are some really good suggestions- if I told you that I have already developed individual products for all/most these categories, would you believe me? :D

We have some GREAT things in the pipeline- the rest of 2008 and 2009 are going to be amazing for our company!! Product development is first and foremost with me, even though we are in the middle of GMP certs. (which is an INSANE amount of work- luckily I love every minute of it).

Next product out- Osteo-Sport- we are beta testing it right now- I have used it for 11 days, and all I can say is that it is a god-send!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If AN ever does develop these four types of products all bases are covered for the most part because our current line is pretty rock solid.

1) Multi-Vitamin Formula
2) Intra-Workout Formula
3) Post-Workout Recovery Formula
4) Protein Blend formula (not just whey...a mix between whey, egg, and casein).

Just thought I would share my ideas there.

More great suggestions!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
those are some really good suggestions- if I told you that I have already developed individual products for all/most these categories, would you believe me? :D

We have some GREAT things in the pipeline- the rest of 2008 and 2009 are going to be amazing for our company!! Product development is first and foremost with me, even though we are in the middle of GMP certs. (which is an INSANE amount of work- luckily I love every minute of it).

Next product out- Osteo-Sport- we are beta testing it right now- I have used it for 11 days, and all I can say is that it is a god-send!!!!
Thats good to hear! Looks like some of my AN buddies are going to have to hook me up ;)

Also I agree with sammy...a protein would be awesome.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

sounds great man. im really looking forward to watching what happens with AN. truly a great company and whose products have all offered me nothing but exceptional results. so i say keep up the great work and great reps!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
anabolic squirt cheese?
I lmao on that one...:toofunny:. Easy always with something entertaining to share...lol. However, that would certainly be something original to say the least.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
How about something like a Topical fat burner, but with something a little different, but something powerful?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
How about something like a Topical fat burner, but with something a little different, but something powerful?
a topical fat burner with recovery or DOMS reducer would kick ASS and take names dude

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I am actually going to be trying napalm for the first time soon, I so I dont have opinions on topicals yet..... But knowing how AN is, I know it would work lol! and darn good at that.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it would also be cool to have a instant topical muscle growth formula, but thats possibly in about year 3012

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
it would also be cool to have a instant topical muscle growth formula, but thats possibly in about year 3012
Actually texas. I will look it up for you, but they are working o na drug that basically finds the part of your DNA that limits muscle growth, and disables it. They are doing experients with people using it. Basically your taking a genome pill! I was reading all about it, steroids are going to be old news once this crap hits...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
BTW I still like the ida of the anabolic ringpop.....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
anaboli ringpop is BA! but that sounds super interesting. toss any info my way you have on it...kinda sounds dangerous though

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
anaboli ringpop is BA! but that sounds super interesting. toss any info my way you have on it...kinda sounds dangerous though
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about that gene stuff. I will find the article, though. Basically you have some strand in your DNA that telsl your body when you have enough muscle, it starts with an M and is a long word I dont remember at the moment. Anyow, they found a way to bind to it, and inhibit it from working.... OK, but what happens if you have so much muscle you cant even move your neck....

I been tossing up the anabolic ringpop all over, I dont know if anyone will do it though :sad: I have a dream!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i will go into partnership with you to produce mass "anabolic ringpop"
anabolic ringpop for anything: mass, cut, recomp, protein, BCAA, creatine, laxative, detox
i can picture it now

but for real messing with DNA is a no-no. Hormones are bad enough but i would think that if they mesed with a DNA strand your could be unlimited to growth potential. also would it pass on generation to generation?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
i will go into partnership with you to produce mass "anabolic ringpop"
anabolic ringpop for anything: mass, cut, recomp, protein, BCAA, creatine, laxative, detox
i can picture it now

but for real messing with DNA is a no-no. Hormones are bad enough but i would think that if they mesed with a DNA strand your could be unlimited to growth potential. also would it pass on generation to generation?
Good question....Something tells me we will see some bad results from this down the road. not to mention once it gets ewl lalong, the dream of the "genome soldier" will become true....

lol, lets do the ringpops! The creatine, bcaa, actually wouldnt be hard. As long as it would be sugar free, it ould rock.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
dude we could actually manufacture then from home haha.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established

hmmm...this could turn into a potential possibility....imagine basically having a candy or sucker to suck on(ringpop for example) that worked to help your endurance....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
hmmm...this could turn into a potential possibility....imagine basically having a candy or sucker to suck on(ringpop for example) that worked to help your endurance....
electrolytes. that would be simple dude. minerals and vitamins

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im gonna try it at home and see what i can manage together.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
im gonna try it at home and see what i can manage together.
I was thinking same. How do you create a carrier substance though. This is going to be messy and require alot of experients hmm....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
true that. i posted a thread in the supplement section asking if people would eat it haha. any kind of gelatin gum like substance would work i think.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
do it with sugar, just use organic raw cane sugar

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
oh great...anabolics made in your bathtub.

I thought this country had enough of a problem with various stuff being made in bathtubs already.....:run:

Also, a fun thing to think of...instead of going to a rave and seeing people with suckers..I can go the the gym and see people on the treadmill......
"its for endurance" Sure it is, sure it is.....:toofunny: