Reppin the AN

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
So this new smoothe factory opened up next to my gym and I went in there after my WO this morning and the owner was in there. And we started talking about the supps he had in there for sale. He brought up that he carried the full line of BSN products so I, being the AN supported I am, chopped on BSN.
Turns out he loves BSN and thinks highly of them because he has been using them for a couple years and they are a multi billion dollar corporation.
Anyways, I told him about Applied Nutriceuticals and how great they are and the successes they've assisted me in.
The owner said he'd do some research and possibly carry AN products in the future if possible.

*TexasLifter89 may start working there so I told the owner to talk to him too lol...
**AN, we got your back ^^

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
yeah i told him about AN yesterday, he didnt know who they were. i was like WTF?? But i also talked to him about supplements and my knowlege of the field for awhile and he seemed pretty out of loop in general. He told me though that its not his decision that the company its self has to carry the AN line and he is only one little franchise.

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
oh lol thats not how he was talking to me....he was like ya, if you can find this cheaper in town ill match the price and he was talking up bsn. interesting that if he's been in the business several years that he doesnt know who the better companies are (AN)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
oh lol thats not how he was talking to me....he was like ya, if you can find this cheaper in town ill match the price and he was talking up bsn. interesting that if he's been in the business several years that he doesnt know who the better companies are (AN)
Well AN is a top notch company (my personal favorite obviously) and we will certainly make our presence more well known as that is the direction of any up and coming supplement company. However, to the general public...Muscletech, BSN, Universal, MHP, Optimum Nutrition, and and even Gaspari Nutrition now are the big dogs out there. These are the companies with the most exposure (Muscletech owns by a longshot though). Personal favorites of mine like AN, Controlled Labs, DS, AX, and others are great companies, but not yet mainstream.

I love wearing my AN Visor and T-Shirt around town to get more exposure and a few people have taken notice...yes I do play the card I didn't get this big without a little extra help...lol. Its a good marketing ploy. :D

Cheers!:cheers:

drummaboyzl

drummaboyzl

Awards
  • Established
cough cough if i had an AN cap and shirt i would wear it around for exposure cough cough :D

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
cough cough if i had an AN cap and shirt i would wear it around for exposure cough cough :D
x2. muahaha. this is the only companies shirt i even need. ive had the best results with everything of theirs i use haha

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
why do the useless make it big, and the greats never get the attention they deserve.... The only company I like and have used out of those mainstream is Op Nutrician....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
To defend gaspari, i do enjoy some of their products. Superpump250, size ON, Intrapro when i find it cheap. But yeah nick he hasnt been in business several years. the place opened up the day we went up there haha