Awards
  • Established
Does this product help you throw with more velocity and swing harder. Curious

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Does this product help you throw with more velocity and swing harder. Curious
I would say yes. I have noticed that since Drive helps with mind-muscle connection I notice I am throwing straight rockets from the outfield (I already have 6 outfield assists this year...granted its softball, but hey same concept). I also noticed I am really punishing the ball this year to. First HR of the year went about 365ft (wind-aided, but hey it was a moonshot...lol). Its like I am more focused during the games...I feel more in tune. Now I can't attribute everything to DRIVE, but I would say it certainly has helped. Probably more so with my swing because my timing has been dead on this year. Hopefully that helps ya out bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel like I can punch and kick harder while I'm using it.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will say this. Since I started my swing and throw has drastically changed. When I throw a dart to someone on base, it hurts their hand through the mitt to catch it. When I slam a ball, I can almost nail the trees in the left field. I am also only 140 lbs atm. So...lol. Also I seem more accurate and focused on everything and my reflexs are about half a second faster I think.

And since I started drive I pitched for the first time, and did dang good.

Again, this is softball though!!! I have no time to be in some baseball or I would...

I am also taking RPM and IGF-2 too though, so my strength is getting crazy all around lol.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it makes me drive my car faster. than i can attribute to DRIVE

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Has any baseball player used it

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Has any baseball player used it
Are you referring to a pro, or just anyone who plays baseball in general? If you are referring to a pro I don't know if I can get an answer for you there, but as far as amateurs...there is probably plenty of guys out there that have.

I use to play baseball, but my athletic career was cut short in high school due to injuries suffered from basketball and football my freshmen and sophomore years. I can still crush a 90 mph fastball, but getting a slider or curve dropped on me I look like a damn fool swinging at the plate (its like corkscrewing myself into the ground type bad)...lol. :toofunny: Been out of it for too long to have the timing down.

Anyway, overall...DRIVE will certainly help with making your athletic performance better. There is no doubt there.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dam I wish I could help on this. I play a little NAIA college ball but I took last fall off when I was taking Drive to coach high school football. I do prefer RPM over Drive mainly because of it pre workout effectiveness and feel. I still have a some Drive left over and will start taking it mainly for this purpose. I am cleared to start playing some summer baseball from therapy and will post back hopefully on this topic.....

but to be honest....the only way to increase velocity or arm strength is long toss. but Drive could produce some aggressiveness and piss you off more to throw harder i guess :)

Beast089

Beast089

Awards
I play baseball and I stacked it with RPM and have been having the best season i a long time. Ive been hitting the ball the other way with a ton of power, and it seems as the long season goes on i havent been getting as burned out. RPM and Drive I would say dont help just for baseball, but for over all performace which will def help your game.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I play baseball and I stacked it with RPM and have been having the best season i a long time. Ive been hitting the ball the other way with a ton of power, and it seems as the long season goes on i havent been getting as burned out. RPM and Drive I would say dont help just for baseball, but for over all performace which will def help your game.
I play church softball :)

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I play baseball and was takeing them during last fall season and it wont make you a better baseball player but it will help with energy, focus, and reaction time maybe a little recovery also.