Neovar - stack it with Anabolic pump or p-slin?

xyz123

Awards
Which one would be more effective to stack with Neovar? I'm just finishing a bottle of AP and like it a lot. Never tried P-slin but i've wanted to give it a shot.

What would the dosing look like?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would say its more beneficial to take AP as opposed to P-Slin. I love both products, but since your taking NeoVar: Recomped there is no need for P-Slin. Take NeoVar: Recomped before your pre and post- workout meals. Take AP with breakfast and two other meals. Taking that stack...carbs will be your friend not your enemy. You should see some nice fat loss and decent lean mass gains using the stack. Do not worry about overdoing it on carbs. Eat healthy complex carbs and stick fibrous simple carbs and your good to go.

Just my two cents!

If you have any other questions pertaining to NeoVar: Recomped post here or pm me bud.

Cheers!:cheers:

xyz123

Awards
Honestly I would say its more beneficial to take AP as opposed to P-Slin. I love both products, but since your taking NeoVar: Recomped there is no need for P-Slin. Take NeoVar: Recomped before your pre and post- workout meals. Take AP with breakfast and two other meals. Taking that stack...carbs will be your friend not your enemy. You should see some nice fat loss and decent lean mass gains using the stack. Do not worry about overdoing it on carbs. Eat healthy complex carbs and stick fibrous simple carbs and your good to go.

Just my two cents!

If you have any other questions pertaining to NeoVar: Recomped post here or pm me bud.

Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. AP is one of my favorite supplements. My body sucks with carbs and I can easily put on fat. With AP, i've been eating more carbs than ever and i've gotten significantly leaner.

Does AP lose its effectiveness over time? IE - Should I stop using it for some time before starting a new bottle?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, that's exactly what I wanted to hear. AP is one of my favorite supplements. My body sucks with carbs and I can easily put on fat. With AP, i've been eating more carbs than ever and i've gotten significantly leaner.

Does AP lose its effectiveness over time? IE - Should I stop using it for some time before starting a new bottle?
What I would say is to keep using it until you notice diminishing returns. Beyond that, there have been guys have run anabolic pump as a staple for 6 months straight and had fantastic results. Me personally, I've run it for 3 months before and loved it. IMO...it only gets better and more effective over the longer amount of time you use it. Definitely find out what works for you though bud.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
AP actually gets stronger over time as your body becomes more sensitive to insulin. The only difference I have noticed is it takes a little longer time between dosing and eating for AP to be its most effective. With Neovar and AP you are going to be a carb machine lol, good luck bud!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AP actually gets stronger over time as your body becomes more sensitive to insulin. The only difference I have noticed is it takes a little longer time between dosing and eating for AP to be its most effective. With Neovar and AP you are going to be a carb machine lol, good luck bud!
you think? i may have been doing it for too long then, the combo of neovar/yellow gold or AP. at this point, I can easily take 4 neovar, 1 AP, a gram of yellow gold, and still not feel hypo with just 20g of carbs. seems to me my insulin overall levels have gone way down, which is a good thing :D

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
you think? i may have been doing it for too long then, the combo of neovar/yellow gold or AP. at this point, I can easily take 4 neovar, 1 AP, a gram of yellow gold, and still not feel hypo with just 20g of carbs. seems to me my insulin overall levels have gone way down, which is a good thing :D
See with me I notice if i dose those products and eat a higher carb amount I don't get lethargic like I use to and I notice the pump more. By increasing insulin sensitivity you train your body to release less insulin after eating so that would explain why 20g's of carbs is barely giving you an insulin response. When you carb up or eat something ridiculous how do you feel?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had a piece of key lime pie at schulas steakhouse Friday and got no noticeable spike :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im saving my neovar recomped till i get enough money to purchase some AP. I eat alot of carbs and have never tried AP, but with as many carbs as i take in i want to see what these two can work for me

luxxor

Awards
I am using AP... looking into trying neovar. Do I take the two at the same time pre and post w/o.. Sorry, just a little confused as to how to dose the two together.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I am using AP... looking into trying neovar. Do I take the two at the same time pre and post w/o.. Sorry, just a little confused as to how to dose the two together.
Definitely do not take them at the same time...

Dose them like this...

NeoVar: Recomped: pre-breakfast and post-workout

AP: Pre-second 2nd meal, before your pre-workout meal, and then your 5th meal if you would choose to do so...however, you can really stretch the stack out by only using AP for two meals and the same with NeoVar: Recomped.

If you have any other questions feel free to post them up or pm me or any of us AN reps...we're all here to help out.

Cheers bud!:cheers:

TLSE

Awards
I am actually using NEOVAR and AP right now and have used it for a little bit more than two weeks. I take 3 kaps Neovar each time and thats PRE and POST WO with 70grams of quick carbs. The AP i take with more komplex carbs such as pasta but i must say that i get the best responed when taking it with yogurt and bananas :)

I am as of now VERY satisfied with the result of this stack and if this continues i will purchase it again.

When reading about insulin mimickers i have noticed that AP is NOT recommended with gymnema sylvestre that is one of the ingrediences in neovar. That doesn't mean that some effects of AP will get lost but it seems like it might.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
good to know man! I love neovar. I have yet to try ap though