Farewell and Good Luck, Strategic!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
It is with a measure of sadness that I announce the upcoming departure of Strategicmove as an AM.com representative of Applied Nutriceuticals.

Strategopedia as he is sometimes referred to will be maintaining ties with AN for some time working in a research and development capacity.

Again, best of luck in the future my friend!

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Always enjoyed your posts, Strat! Best of luck to you in your future endeavors!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Strat's been one of my biggest influences on this board and has set an excellent template for how a contributing member and company representative should act and participate on the board. Stay Classy Strat :thumbsup:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SAY IT ISNT SO Stratosphere.... say it aint so. :(

Adams

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Stratego, what you gonna do now? Good luck.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hiya, bud. Be a shame to lose a valuable member of the team, but since you'll still be around, it's not a complete loss...Good luck for whatever you move on to do in the future :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you very much for the kind comments!

I would like to use this opportunity to, once again, thank the Applied Nutriceuticals' team for giving me the privilege to support it as an online rep at AnabolicMinds between December 2007 and this announcement. It was a truly enriching experience. My decision to leave AN was meant to help me sort out my overall priorities and re-focus my bearings in the coming weeks and months. My departure does not in any way suggest the existence of any negative signals of any type between myself and AN. I hope we will remain friends! :)

I will certainly remain at AnabolicMinds to enjoy the philosophy of "Learn Teach Lead" to be best of my capability. ;)

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much for the kind comments!

I would like to use this opportunity to, once again, thank the Applied Nutriceuticals' team for giving me the privilege to support it as an online rep at AnabolicMinds between December 2007 and this announcement. It was a truly enriching experience. My decision to leave AN was meant to help me sort out my overall priorities and re-focus my bearings in the coming weeks and months. My departure does not in any way suggest the existence of any negative signals of any type between myself and AN. I hope we will remain friends! :)

I will certainly remain at AnabolicMinds to enjoy the philosophy of "Learn Teach Lead" to be best of my capability. ;)
Hey at least your still part of the team in some capacity and you'll still be around. Needless to say...It was a pleasure having you as a fellow team member.

Cheers Ike!:cheers:

-Sean-

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
.....so ur srill gonna be on am.com posting?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow just saw this. thats a bummer strat cuz you def know your stuff. glad to know you will still be around though so i can still expect some indepth posts for all the silly questions we got on AM, mine being some of them. Good luck with your future endevours

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
strat, good luck outside of an.

not to sound too selfish, but does this mean a spot on the an team might open?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive been avoiding this thread on purpose :(

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling that we havn't seen/heard from Strat for the last time (with AN).

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Wow...I almost thought this thread was a joke. Strat you're my boy! Good luck with your upcoming issues, and I hope that all is well on the home front brother.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Damn... I was wondering what happened to the 'Applied Nutraceuticals Rep' thingy in your sig. Atleast you're still here on the boards!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whoa, I missed this. Stick around, buddy, you're gold here.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on your future endeavors. I am certain you will go far and contribute greatly to the sciences as well as athletics.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have benefited greatly from your contributions to various threads. You are very well informed, knowledgeable and appear more than willing to help. That is a great combination.

Thanks for that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big loss for AN. As a former rep, I know how awesome the company is and how hard of a decision it must have been.