RPM/Drive

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Answers

RPM/Drive

I'm 16 and recently broke my arm, causing me to loose a good three months of working out. I'm a sprinter and looking to gain some lean muscle before the school year. Will these two together be ok for my body at this age and help with my goals? any feedback will be appreciated.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by rangerspeed1 View Post
    I'm 16 and recently broke my arm, causing me to loose a good three months of working out. I'm a sprinter and looking to gain some lean muscle before the school year. Will these two together be ok for my body at this age and help with my goals? any feedback will be appreciated.
    I was always told not to take supplements until I was older. You body is in a delicate chemical state. But I would wait until one of the reps or someone smarter than me can give insight.

Some good and proper training with a good diet can accomplish a lot.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

While these supplements are natural I would still advise to not use them until your 18. Stick to your basics bud...hard work, a solid diet, and basic essentials is all you need at your age.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks a lot for the advice! I'm getting back to where i was faster than i thought i would so i think i'll keep doing it without them
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Question

while we are on this topic, im 18 and ive been lifting for about 5 years now and am looking to give this stack a try. would like an educated opinion. about 6' 156 lbs 4% bf.' diet is in check and feel im ready to try something other then creatine and protein.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    while we are on this topic, im 18 and ive been lifting for about 5 years now and am looking to give this stack a try. would like an educated opinion. about 6' 156 lbs 4% bf.' diet is in check and feel im ready to try something other then creatine and protein.
    4% BF? MMM....thats pretty damn lean bud. Anyway, yes you would be ok to give this stack a go. RPM/DRIVE and maybe even throw in some NeoVar: Recomped...the best creatine formula out there. If you decide to buy our products and give them a shot (a wise decision indeed)...either pm me or post back in here and I will help set up a dosing layout for you.

Cheers bud!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. rpm and drive? 19?
    By at1010 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. What do you think of RPM and Drive
    By ChrisDono in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-15-2008, 07:30 PM
  3. Pre w/o purposes: RPM vs RPM+Drive vs Drive?
    By JJC in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 01:31 PM