RPM/Drive Stack And Effects On Appetite?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Hey,

First i just wanted to thank A.N. for great products, just started my RPM and Drive stack yesterday, just had a question regarding appetite effects...

What kind of effects have people experienced on appetite with this stack, i read in the rpm faq that appetite suppression would be very mild, but anybody notice anything like noticably increased hunger?

I could definately do with this, Im just managing to eat 2,600 calories and i really need to bump it to 3,000. I take b12 shots every 2-3 weeks but even that doesn't seem to do much for me now lol.

Are my dosage guidelines okay for me? Bodyweight is 145lbs

RPM: 2 Caps non-workout days, 3 caps workout days prior to workout.
Drive: 4 caps daily on workout and non-workout days.

Should these dosages work just fine? Or should i lower my dosage for the RPM because of my bodyweight?

Thanks guys for all your help.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Answers!

Hey,

First i just wanted to thank A.N. for great products, just started my RPM and Drive stack yesterday, just had a question regarding appetite effects...

What kind of effects have people experienced on appetite with this stack, i read in the rpm faq that appetite suppression would be very mild, but anybody notice anything like noticably increased hunger?

I could definately do with this, Im just managing to eat 2,600 calories and i really need to bump it to 3,000. I take b12 shots every 2-3 weeks but even that doesn't seem to do much for me now lol.

Should these dosages work just fine? Or should i lower my dosage for the RPM because of my bodyweight?

First...don't be surprised if your appetite increases...this is a common effect due to an increase in testosterone. The best way to combat the appetite increase is to make sure you increase your water intake though...speaking from personal experience.

Now as for your doses...what your doing with RPM is fine, everyone has their own sweet spot, if 2 works then stick with it, but if the 3 caps is what seems to be your liking than by all means keep with that approach, just don't go overboard with bumping up your dose. For DRIVE though...you need to split your doses up. 4 caps a day is fine, but you should be doing a 2 and 2 (upon waking and pre-workout along with RPM, or later in the day, doses 6-8 hours apart) dosing protocol to get maximal and optimal effects.

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My experience

Hey,

What Sean said above, re: dosing and times.

As for appetite, everyone is different. I don't agree with Sean on the more water helps decrease appetite thing, since I drink like 4.5-6 litres a day and appetite is still like a vacuum! Personally, my appetite when first started using these was a lot higher than usual (and that's saying SOMETHING, considering how much I usually eat!), and I was like always hungry and eating all the time.

Guess you just get used to it. It may pass after a while, because every so often I will get into the mode where I'm not hungry (stress levels high and studying round the clock, though, at these times).

Good luck on these, man; you won't be disappointed with your results.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

thanks so much for the kind replies. really do appreciate it, as for combating the appetite, i really would do practically anything to just be able to get an extra 300-400 calories in my day to bump my intake to about 3,000calories a day.

Gained 5lb's last month even with 2,600calories but i want more.

Anyway thanks for the great advice, i've got my dosages sorted out now. Im sure i'll get great results as im going to run this stack 2months on 1 month off for the next 9months or so.

:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys,

thanks so much for the kind replies. really do appreciate it, as for combating the appetite, i really would do practically anything to just be able to get an extra 300-400 calories in my day to bump my intake to about 3,000calories a day.

Gained 5lb's last month even with 2,600calories but i want more.

Anyway thanks for the great advice, i've got my dosages sorted out now. Im sure i'll get great results as im going to run this stack 2months on 1 month off for the next 9months or so.

Hey, no worries...As for getting in that extra 300-400 calories a day, without feeling like you're FORCING it, you could try adding a protein shake or MRP with a high-calorie per serve (liquid food for most is easier), or just eat "cheat" food that's easy to eat...I'm sure you'll be pleased with your results...Any more questions, feel free to PM :)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a tablespoon of natural peanut butter 3x a day either in shakes or around meals will give you the cals in a healthy way

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Thanks EasyEJL for the heads up, i was having 3 spoonfulls of peanut butter in my pre-bedtime protein shake around 2 months ago but stopped and cut back since a month ago to 1spoon as I was putting on excess fat around the abdomen, if i have it throughout the day though, it kinda makes it harder to get those extra calories for my next meal.

Having 3 homemade (with oats) protein shakes everyday so I think i'll try and add more solid food for the moment, I was thinking to eat some raw almonds in the morning for maybe 100-150 calories. So i'll give that a shot!.

Just got back from the gym, and i had the BEST workout yet, hit a PR on my close-grip bench press, and on my last set after i finished my workout, i banged out an extra plate with just as much reps and ease as when I started. Incredible.

Much love and respect to you guys for your help and for two solid products. :clap2:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
If your looking to really get them calories in...a suggestion for a homemade weight gainer shake would be...2 cups of oats, a banana, 2 TBSP of Natty PB, Egg Whites, and 1-2 scoops of your choice protein powder (for best taste...Use Chocolate, Banana Cream, or Strawberry), and some milk...I use skim, but its your preference on what you decide to do there. Make two of these weight gainer shakes a day and then eat some solid meals and your good to go bud. You should have no trouble fulfilling your caloric intake goals this way. Note: Taking NeoVar: Recomped with these shakes really kicks butt! :thumbsup:

If you have anymore questions, or just want some advice...post here or pm me.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
If your looking to really get them calories in...a suggestion for a homemade weight gainer shake would be...2 cups of oats, a banana, 2 TBSP of Natty PB, Egg Whites, and 1-2 scoops of your choice protein powder (for best taste...Use Chocolate, Banana Cream, or Strawberry), and some milk...I use skim, but its your preference on what you decide to do there. Make two of these weight gainer shakes a day and then eat some solid meals and your good to go bud. You should have no trouble fulfilling your caloric intake goals this way. Note: Taking NeoVar: Recomped with these shakes really kicks butt! :thumbsup:

If you have anymore questions, or just want some advice...post here or pm me.

try this one. Let me know what you think. I have been wanting to try this gainer shake. looks pretty solid

Cookies & Cream :
Add 8 oz. milk or water.
One scoop of vanilla protein powder.
Add two drops of peppermint extract and three ice cubes.
Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.
Then, add three low-fat chocolate wafers, blend at low speed for ten seconds. For Muscle gain - Double recipe

Hunky Monkey:
1 cup milk.
One scoop of chocolate protein powder.
Add 1 frozen banana (peel & wrap in plastic prior to freezing)
1 tablespoon natty peanut butter
3-4 chocolate wafers, and three ice cubes.
Blend at high speed for 45 seconds. For Muscle gain - Double recipe

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
try this one. Let me know what you think. I have been wanting to try this gainer shake. looks pretty solid

Cookies & Cream :
Add 8 oz. milk or water.
One scoop of vanilla protein powder.
Add two drops of peppermint extract and three ice cubes.
Blend at high speed for 45 seconds.
Then, add three low-fat chocolate wafers, blend at low speed for ten seconds. For Muscle gain - Double recipe

Hunky Monkey:
1 cup milk.
One scoop of chocolate protein powder.
Add 1 frozen banana (peel & wrap in plastic prior to freezing)
1 tablespoon natty peanut butter
3-4 chocolate wafers, and three ice cubes.
Blend at high speed for 45 seconds. For Muscle gain - Double recipe
MMM....I like the idea of those shakes. My mouth is watering thinking of the taste. Oh damn I can't wait until I have the funds to start bulking again...lol. :D

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to share an update of my first run with RPM/Drive...

Gained 4-5pounds this month whilst maintining bodyfat, and only doing 1 cardio session this month, so im quite happy that I've leaned out on my upper body somewhat, last 1 and a half weeks i have dropped calories by 100-200 calories per day because of my grandma's death and funeral arrangements etc, but God is great, i've reached my bulking goal for this month once again.

Thanks guys for all your help, my next run starting tomorrow.... RPM + Drive + IGF-2, aiming for a clean 6-7pounds. Looking forward to it lots as i've used an L-Dopa based supp in my younger days.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to share an update of my first run with RPM/Drive...

Gained 4-5pounds this month whilst maintining bodyfat, and only doing 1 cardio session this month, so im quite happy that I've leaned out on my upper body somewhat, last 1 and a half weeks i have dropped calories by 100-200 calories per day because of my grandma's death and funeral arrangements etc, but God is great, i've reached my bulking goal for this month once again.

Thanks guys for all your help, my next run starting tomorrow.... RPM + Drive + IGF-2, aiming for a clean 6-7pounds. Looking forward to it lots as i've used an L-Dopa based supp in my younger days.

Thanks for the update and feedback bud. Glad your enjoying the products and having great results. Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
2 tblsp natty pb, 8 oz milk, 3 cups oat, 2 scoops whey, whole banana. That will get you over 1000 calories added on. Its great post wk

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tip Tex. Hope your trainings going well, stay dedicated :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
no problem dude. Best of luck I love this stuff. Let me know if u need help with anything