Checking my dosing

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
My goods are almost here >.> anyhow. I was wanting to run my dosage setup by you guys. What do you think so far?

--------------------------------------------------------
Morning: 1 Drive, 2 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C, Protien Shake, 1 Multi-Pro 32X

[Off Days] Mid-day (! non workout days!): 2 IGF2, 1 RPM( for accumulative effect?) Protien shake, 2 white willow bark

[Off Days] Dinner ( ! non workout days!): 2 Osteobolin-C

Lunch: Protien shake, 2 white willow bark (Equivalent of the mid day time for off days)

Pre-Workout: 1 Drive, 1 RPM, 1 Kre-Alkeline, 2 IGF-2

Post-Workout: Protein shake (20-30g), 1 Kre-Alkeline, 2 Osteobolin-C, 1 Multi-Pro 32X (looking to add in Kwik-Karb)

Bedtime: 2 IGF-2, Protien shake
---------------------------------------------------------

Now I am also currently taking Joint Boost, But I was thinking I dont need that anymore with the Osteobolin-C or should I keep it in there. It would be 1 cap 2-3 times a day.

I try to work out 3-5 times a week. Depends because of school and church though >.< Gyuh why cant I work at a gym. But I get At LEAST 3.

The IGF-2 would be for the duration of 1 bottle, then I will take break from it I think. OR should I do 2?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goods are almost here >.> anyhow. I was wanting to run my dosage setup by you guys. What do you think so far?

--------------------------------------------------------
Morning: 1 Drive, 2 IGF-2, 2 Osteobolin-C, Protien Shake, 1 Multi-Pro 32X

[Off Days] Mid-day (! non workout days!): 2 IGF2, 1 RPM( for accumulative effect?) Protien shake, 2 white willow bark

[Off Days] Dinner ( ! non workout days!): 2 Osteobolin-C

Lunch: Protien shake, 2 white willow bark (Equivalent of the mid day time for off days)

Pre-Workout: 1 Drive, 1 RPM, 1 Kre-Alkeline, 2 IGF-2

Post-Workout: Protein shake (20-30g), 1 Kre-Alkeline, 2 Osteobolin-C, 1 Multi-Pro 32X (looking to add in Kwik-Karb)

Bedtime: 2 IGF-2, Protien shake
---------------------------------------------------------

Now I am also currently taking Joint Boost, But I was thinking I dont need that anymore with the Osteobolin-C or should I keep it in there. It would be 1 cap 2-3 times a day.

I try to work out 3-5 times a week. Depends because of school and church though >.< Gyuh why cant I work at a gym. But I get At LEAST 3.

The IGF-2 would be for the duration of 1 bottle, then I will take break from it I think. OR should I do 2?
Hiya, Zero.

You might want to try going up to 2 caps of Drive and RPM after the first 7-10 days (use that time to assess 'tolerance'). Also try 2 caps of Kre-Alkalyn pre-workout, instead of only 1.

For someone your size a bottle of IGF-2 at 6 caps a day would last 40 days (i.e. 5.7 weeks). the recommended cycle for IGF-2 is 8-10 weeks on/2-4 weeks off. So, you could try one bottle, and see how it goes for you, and decide at the 4-5-week mark if you want to run another bottle...

Quick timing and dosing schedule suggestions:

Non-Workout Days:
Morning first thing: RPM(1) + Drive(2) + IGF-2(2)
Breakfast (~45 minutes later) + Osteobolin-C(3) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)
Morning Tea
45 min before Midday Meal: IGF-2(2)
Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)
Between midday meal and afternoon meal (~1400): Drive(2)
Afternoon Meal (~1500)
Dinner + Osteobolin-C(3) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)
Last thing at night before bed: IGF-2(2)

When you do resistance training will also affect dosing times. So...

Workout Days (workout am):
Morning first thing: Osteobolin-C(3)
~60 min pre-gym: Kre-Alkalyn(2)
~40-60 min pre-gym (everyone has a different 'sweet spot; you may need to experiment a little to find yours): RPM(2) + Drive(2) + IGF-2(2) + Osteobolin-C(3)
Immediately post-gym: Kre-Alkalyn(1) + Osteobolin-C(2) + post-workout protein shake
Breakfast (30-60 (no later than 60 min, though!) min post-workout) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)
Morning Tea: Protein Shake
Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)
Afternoon Meal (~1500): Protein Shake
Dinner + Multi-Pro 32X(1)
Last thing at night before bed: IGF-2(2) + Osteobolin-C(2)

Workout Days (workout pm):
Morning first thing: Drive(2) + Osteobolin-C(3)
Breakfast (~15-20 minutes later) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)
Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)
~40-60 min pre-gym (everyone has a different 'sweet spot; you may need to experiment a little to find yours): RPM(2) + Drive(2) + IGF-2(2) + Osteobolin-C(3)
Immediately post-gym: Kre-Alkalyn(1) + Osteobolin-C(2) + Post-workout protein shake
Dinner (30-60 (no later than 60 min, though!) min post-workout) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)

You have MORE than just a protein shake for all your meals, though, aye? It's ok for mid-morning and mid-afternoon 'meals', but not as your staple, as they're not enough (and certainly not too healthy to be living simply on them alone).

Hope this helps you out some, Zero. Otherwise you could ask Jammie (aka Lanbane) or Dirk (aka rms80), as they're the complete experts on all things AN...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot, that looks alot better than my shuffled together layout of a schedual.

Yeah I have more than a protien shake lol. Dinner is usually some big mess of food... lunch is usually something unhealthy alltogether. In the morning though I do only get a protien shake with most of my supps mixed into it. I plan on stopping that once I get these, and take em before with water. I had issues swallowing pills. All mental though.... I could never swallow a pill until this january. Then all of a sudden I could? ANd then it was on and off warfare, and now I just made up my mind if I choke to death on it im going to heaven anways so eh. LOL.

Actually Any ideas for a cheap meal I can use as lunch at work?

Do I really take 10 Osteobolin-C a day on workout days??? I partially try to manage Caps by cost too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks alot, that looks alot better than my shuffled together layout of a schedual.

Yeah I have more than a protien shake lol. Dinner is usually some big mess of food... lunch is usually something unhealthy alltogether. In the morning though I do only get a protien shake with most of my supps mixed into it. I plan on stopping that once I get these, and take em before with water. I had issues swallowing pills. All mental though.... I could never swallow a pill until this january. Then all of a sudden I could? ANd then it was on and off warfare, and now I just made up my mind if I choke to death on it im going to heaven anways so eh. LOL.

Actually Any ideas for a cheap meal I can use as lunch at work?

Do I really take 10 Osteobolin-C a day on workout days??? I partially try to manage Caps by cost too.
Yeah, I guess the pill thing IS just a mind thing. Personally I have no problems with it, and do about 10 caps at once, LOL...

You could try like peanut butter sandwiches (grain bread. no butter), or a can of tuna with rice (brown or basmati) and veges, or 1/2 cup peanuts with dried fruit or something. They're all cheap enough options.

As for the Osteobolin-C, 6 caps should be enough (especially if you're using Joint Boost as well). Just have 3 caps first thing in the morning, and 3 caps immediately post-workout.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Hiya, Zero.

You might want to try going up to 2 caps of Drive and RPM after the first 7-10 days (use that time to assess 'tolerance'). Also try 2 caps of Kre-Alkalyn pre-workout, instead of only 1.

For someone your size a bottle of IGF-2 at 6 caps a day would last 40 days (i.e. 5.7 weeks). the recommended cycle for IGF-2 is 8-10 weeks on/2-4 weeks off. So, you could try one bottle, and see how it goes for you, and decide at the 4-5-week mark if you want to run another bottle...

Non-Workout Days:
Morning Tea
Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)
Afternoon Meal (~1500)

Immediately post-gym: Kre-Alkalyn(1) + Osteobolin-C(2) + post-workout protein shake
Breakfast (30-60 (no later than 60 min, though!) min post-workout) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)
Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)

Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)
Immediately post-gym: Kre-Alkalyn(1) + Osteobolin-C(2) + Post-workout protein shake
Dinner (30-60 (no later than 60 min, though!) min post-workout) + Multi-Pro 32X(1)

You have MORE than just a protein shake for all your meals, though, aye? It's ok for mid-morning and mid-afternoon 'meals', but not as your staple, as they're not enough (and certainly not too healthy to be living simply on them alone).

Hope this helps you out some, Zero. Otherwise you could ask Jammie (aka Lanbane) or Dirk (aka rms80), as they're the complete experts on all things AN...
Looks like Rosie took care of ya already. LOL. Thanks Babe, made my job much easier.

To the OP...what Rosie laid out for you is pretty solid, but if you are to have any other particular questions don't be afraid to post them up or pm me...I'm always around to help.

Cheers!:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting up on this tommorow. Cant wait to see what I can feel from it on day one.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If at a given time I am having a hard time swallowing the pills(it's hit or miss wheter or not my throat chokes up sometimes) Will they be just as effective to put the contents of the cap on my tongue and slam it with water? Since I dont think any are time released and I have noticed the caps actually dissolve quite fast...

You may worry about the taste, But I used to chew Vike's and other pain pills when prescribed.

Actually just tried, your products, although I am falling madly in love with them(RPM so pretty once inside lol) are the worst tasting things I have ever laid on my tongue lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If at a given time I am having a hard time swallowing the pills(it's hit or miss wheter or not my throat chokes up sometimes) Will they be just as effective to put the contents of the cap on my tongue and slam it with water? Since I dont think any are time released and I have noticed the caps actually dissolve quite fast...

You may worry about the taste, But I used to chew Vike's and other pain pills when prescribed.

Actually just tried, your products, although I am falling madly in love with them(RPM so pretty once inside lol) are the worst tasting things I have ever laid on my tongue lol.
Yeah, RPM can taste quite foul (so I've heard)...Should be ok to do that. Or you could put the contents into a glass of water and take them that way (saves putting the powder directly on your tongue). Or swallow one capsule at a time...Yep, they sure are great products...Definite IMMEDIATE effects!...Where's your log, Zero, so I can follow along?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, RPM can taste quite foul (so I've heard)...Should be ok to do that. Or you could put the contents into a glass of water and take them that way (saves putting the powder directly on your tongue). Or swallow one capsule at a time...Yep, they sure are great products...Definite IMMEDIATE effects!...Where's your log, Zero, so I can follow along?
I try swallowing one cap at a time, I had a weird gag reflex yesterday, by tommorow I can prob swallow again for a day or two.

AS long as I am not losing potency. The IGF-2 takes the cake on taste lol. I have found that using Iced Tea to wash it down greatly reduces lingering taste.

Well yesterday was the first day of the stuff, I felt great all day. Not sure really about doing a log, I kinda keep it journalized because I am planning to log. Do I just start a post in the suplement reviews/log forum or in this one. I have seen logs in both o.o. Other than that I know I just postthe effects and so on of the supps, how it effects, how I felt and so on so on so on.

I am probably going to see great gains on these.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hiya, Zero.

Non-Workout Days:
Morning Tea
Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)
Afternoon Meal (~1500)

Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)

Midday Meal (i.e. Lunch)

GREAT answer!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try swallowing one cap at a time, I had a weird gag reflex yesterday, by tommorow I can prob swallow again for a day or two.

AS long as I am not losing potency. The IGF-2 takes the cake on taste lol. I have found that using Iced Tea to wash it down greatly reduces lingering taste.

Well yesterday was the first day of the stuff, I felt great all day. Not sure really about doing a log, I kinda keep it journalized because I am planning to log. Do I just start a post in the suplement reviews/log forum or in this one. I have seen logs in both o.o. Other than that I know I just postthe effects and so on of the supps, how it effects, how I felt and so on so on so on.

I am probably going to see great gains on these.
You won't be losing potency...Yeah, IGF-2 is one of the worst products for aftertaste (but hey, you suck it up, because it gives such great results!)...If you do a log, the 'Supplement Reviews/Logs' Forum is the best place to post a thread (and by keeping a log, you can also help others thinking about using these products to see how they're working for you; so consider it)...You most definitely will, Zero. Good luck, aye.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
You won't be losing potency...Yeah, IGF-2 is one of the worst products for aftertaste (but hey, you suck it up, because it gives such great results!)...If you do a log, the 'Supplement Reviews/Logs' Forum is the best place to post a thread (and by keeping a log, you can also help others thinking about using these products to see how they're working for you; so consider it)...You most definitely will, Zero. Good luck, aye.
Thank you. Yeah the taste of these things are bad, but I will probably not even notice after a month. I have decided just from the results so far, that I am going to run 2 bottles of everything this time round... I think I may be on drive and RPM for even longer. Nothing has ever given me such a noticible feeling on the second day of use as these things. I will throw that Log up soon. But I have to deal with one last final tommorow...