RPM and Neovar Q's

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

RPM and Neovar Q's

Im currently cutting and had been using alri venom 3.0, but after reading about RPM got myself a bottle which i started on friday, doing 1 tablet first thing, then 3-4 pre workout. And off days is 1 first things and one in the afternoon. Does the daily dosing seem ok?
    Would i be ok taking the venom as well?
    Im also looking at getting some neovar recomp but am thinking about using that once i stop cutting, as i dont have any meals that contain 50g carbs in one sitting, or would it be of benefit to take while cutting?
    And do u have to take the neovar 15 - 20mins before eating ur high carb meal?
    Many Thanks

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thumbs up Some Answers!

Quote Originally Posted by geezersi View Post
    Im currently cutting and had been using alri venom 3.0, but after reading about RPM got myself a bottle which i started on friday, doing 1 tablet first thing, then 3-4 pre workout. And off days is 1 first things and one in the afternoon. Does the daily dosing seem ok?
    Would i be ok taking the venom as well?
    Im also looking at getting some neovar recomp but am thinking about using that once i stop cutting, as i dont have any meals that contain 50g carbs in one sitting, or would it be of benefit to take while cutting?
    And do u have to take the neovar 15 - 20mins before eating ur high carb meal?
    Many Thanks
    As for stacking RPM and Venom...personally I would drop the venom and save it for later use. If you want to stack them just cut back on the doses a little bit of both. As for the NeoVar: Recomped....you can use it during cutting definitely...even if you are on a low-carb diet...just have two carb containing meals with your NeoVar: Recomped doses. As for when to take it...for some you can take it immediately before consuming your food, or you can take it 15 mins prior. For me...I get the same effects either way. However, I generally notice I get a better food pump (its not a huge difference, but somewhat noticeable) when I wait to take the NeoVar: Recomped 15 mins prior to eating. If you have any other questions...post em up.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    As for the NeoVar: Recomped....you can use it during cutting definitely...even if you are on a low-carb diet...just have two carb containing meals with your NeoVar: Recomped doses. As for when to take it...for some you can take it immediately before consuming your food, or you can take it 15 mins prior. For me...I get the same effects either way.
    Yup, can definitely take NeoVar Recomped while cutting (as Sean says). Can take a half-dose (or full-dose) ~ 40 min pre-gym and then a full-dose immediately post-gym, and then eat your meal (with carbs) 15-20 minutes later. I found that that works best for me (and am currently doing that)...And stacking RPM (full-dose) with the NeoVar Recomped pre-gym is something you could also try...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.41%

Just wanted to say that the rpm is really impressive. Im cutting but its making the workouts much easier, seems i dont get so much of a pump so can get more reps out. Looking 4ward to it when i start lean bulking to get back the muscle ive lost, just had to get rid of the belly.
    And think i will keep the neovar for when i increase calories again as hope it will help me gain a fair bit of muscle back and keep fat off. Just gotta decide wether to stack it with anything.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by geezersi View Post
    Just wanted to say that the rpm is really impressive. Im cutting but its making the workouts much easier, seems i dont get so much of a pump so can get more reps out. Looking 4ward to it when i start lean bulking to get back the muscle ive lost, just had to get rid of the belly.
    And think i will keep the neovar for when i increase calories again as hope it will help me gain a fair bit of muscle back and keep fat off. Just gotta decide wether to stack it with anything.
    For bulking (ESPECIALLY lean bulking), IGF-2 is the perfect match to stack with NeoVar (muscle gain while staying or getting leaner is what I found with this stack. Also using RPM and Drive as well, which adds that extra something...)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Neovar/Igf-2 vs. Neovar/HgH UP
    By suresha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2010, 08:08 PM
  2. NeoVar VS NeoVar Recomped
    By Shadder516 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:54 AM
  3. neovar and igf-2
    By patc12303 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44