IGF2 first impression

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I take a supp and there is an immediate reaction I feel that I should share that with the group and give the company who produced it a much deserved pat on the back. My first day on IGF2 and for the first time I can remember I slept 8 straight hours and did not wake up once, which is pretty remarkable for someone my age. I am quite impressed.

I am taking the full dose for someone my size 12 pills a day. I am around 242 so I figure that is close enough to 250.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I take a supp and there is an immediate reaction I feel that I should share that with the group and give the company who produced it a much deserved pat on the back. My first day on IGF2 and for the first time I can remember I slept 8 straight hours and did not wake up once, which is pretty remarkable for someone my age. I am quite impressed.

I am taking the full dose for someone my size 12 pills a day. I am around 242 so I figure that is close enough to 250.
Awesome feedback, Sir! Wish you more IGF-2 fun that goes far beyond deep refreshing sleep and fast recovery. You will enjoy the product. :thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking there are a lot of properties that would have assisted me with my injury recovery, extra sleep alone would have been of benefit, I should have started with this earlier.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Glad you like it DW!

Hey, how's your son's training coming along?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bad news on this front, he would have to quit his job and move here to Montreal to play football. He has decided he does not want to do that. I am crushed but he is old enough to make his own decisions. Waste oif God given talent though. I have trained and watched a lot of young guys train and he is the strongest I have ever seen.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
Yes the sleep is great and i get a great relaxing feel on it. Plus i've been having crazy dreams just before i wake up that make me laugh after i wake up.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I didn't have any dreams that I can remember but sleep was very deep.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Yes the sleep is great and i get a great relaxing feel on it. Plus i've been having crazy dreams just before i wake up that make me laugh after i wake up.
This happened to me today. 200lbs taking 12/d and this morning i woke up after being chased my a zebra. A friendly zebra mind you; as if i was running around like a dog in a dog park. All sorts of ridiculousness. Aside from a methyl product, IGF-2 at 12/day and Xfactor are by the far the best supps in the biz from my experiences. 2nd time taking IGF-2 and always pick up 3 bottles for the full road ahead :dance:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I have 3 bottles will last 60 days.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
Yah I have 3 bottles will last 60 days.

you made the right decision without a doubt. I find that i like dosing it 4 pre breakfast , 3 pre workout, and 5 bedtime. I like the heavier doses at morning and night because that is when my stomach is most empty. Basically have my night dose about 1.5 hours after a chicken breast I eat at like 10:30, take IGF at 12 ish, and im in bed 10 minutes later.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I just do 4, 4 and 4. I am and endo so I really don't need to eat as frequently as most do. It took me years to figure out that all those extra meals just made it hard for me to stay lean.

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
im telling you man this was on wierd dream. We were like running around joking with eachother. I felt like i stumbled upon some shrooms in my steak dinner or something.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never saw any Zebra's, even on shrooms. Now Peyote, no Zebra's but saw and did some real interesting stuff lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not sleep as much last night, but didn't feel I needed to, I woke up quite refreshed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, sleep on IGF-2 is definitely deep (especially if taken with Lipotrophin-PM!). You barely get DOMS (if at all!). Recovery is so much faster. This is one of my favourite AN products (and stacked with NeoVar Recomped, RPM, and Drive gives good strength and LBM gains). Glad you like it too :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I avoided RPM as I really don't like or need stims. I have always been a big drive fan. One thing a lot of people fail to mention about drive is the increase in muscle hardness. My muscles feel hard all the time when I am on drive. (even the involuntary ones lol)

The new Neovar I have planned for August.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...One thing a lot of people fail to mention about drive is the increase in muscle hardness...
You are right about the muscle-hardness. It is actually one of Drive's key selling points...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I avoided RPM as I really don't like or need stims. I have always been a big drive fan. One thing a lot of people fail to mention about drive is the increase in muscle hardness. My muscles feel hard all the time when I am on drive. (even the involuntary ones lol)

The new Neovar I have planned for August.
All cool (I guess I find RPM not that much of a stimulant, since I am used to a lot stronger stuff)...I get muscle hardness from JUST the NeoVar Recomped (and RPM)! Since stopped using Drive (a week now) my muscles keep getting harder and harder (and am on an IGF-2 break too, last week this week though)...Just chucking that out there...Maybe because I am female, as Easy mentioned in another log, the effects of the products are a little different for me...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I will be starting this all up on monday myself, you guys(and girls) make it sound so friggin good. Also using the dosing help from Guejsn to figure myself out lol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be starting this all up on monday myself, you guys(and girls) make it sound so friggin good. Also using the dosing help from Guejsn to figure myself out lol.
Just make sure that your diet is spot on, too, for whatever it is that you want to be doing - i.e. cutting or bulking, etc. (as well as training). There's no point taking supplements and expecting them to work magic if you haven't got the other, more important parts of the RESULTS equation calculated right!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Bulking would be the way I am going, I am trying to include properly balanced foods, but still new to increasing to such a high calorie intake.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All cool (I guess I find RPM not that much of a stimulant, since I am used to a lot stronger stuff)...I get muscle hardness from JUST the NeoVar Recomped (and RPM)! Since stopped using Drive (a week now) my muscles keep getting harder and harder (and am on an IGF-2 break too, last week this week though)...Just chucking that out there...Maybe because I am female, as Easy mentioned in another log, the effects of the products are a little different for me...
I am unusually sensitive as I don't even drink coffee. I really don't like feeling buzzed at all. I had enough of that in the 70's lol

dnantwi

Awards
Is the new neovar much better than the new stuff??

Also do you have to stop taking IGF-2 after taking it for eight weeks???

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the new neovar much better than the new stuff??
Yes, the NeoVar Recomped is significantly more effective than the original NeoVar.

Also do you have to stop taking IGF-2 after taking it for eight weeks???
It might help to take a break of about two weeks to four weeks. This way, the benefits would be more pronounced when you resume. Yet, some users prefer to cut their doses by half after eight weeks, stay on the half doses for about two weeks to four weeks, and ramp up again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, the NeoVar Recomped is significantly more effective than the original NeoVar.

It might help to take a break of about two weeks to four weeks. This way, the benefits would be more pronounced when you resume. Yet, some users prefer to cut their doses by half after eight weeks, stay on the half doses for about two weeks to four weeks, and ramp up again.
What about 5 and 2 dosing, I know that is done with other supps that promote gh.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about 5 and 2 dosing, I know that is done with other supps that promote gh.
1) Did you refer to IGF-2?
2) Did you mean 5 days on, 2 days off?
3) If the answers to 1) and 2) are both yes, then you certainly could use that protocol, too.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.
actually i've run it at ridiculously high dosing for long lengths of time (was at 15 caps a day at 190lbs for 6 weeks) and noticed no drop in effectiveness. I think the rhodiola makes a huge difference in that way :)

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My first impression of IGF-2 were not that good. I slepted deep but it took me forever to actually wake up. This lasted 3 days or so but now I am loving the sleeping effect. So far I am loving this supplement. I am now starting to feel that recovery effects as well.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My first impression of IGF-2 were not that good. I slepted deep but it took me forever to actually wake up. This lasted 3 days or so but now I am loving the sleeping effect. So far I am loving this supplement. I am now starting to feel that recovery effects as well.
Deep, recuperative sleep is an important part of recovery! :)