IGF2 first impression

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Yes, the NeoVar Recomped is significantly more effective than the original NeoVar.

It might help to take a break of about two weeks to four weeks. This way, the benefits would be more pronounced when you resume. Yet, some users prefer to cut their doses by half after eight weeks, stay on the half doses for about two weeks to four weeks, and ramp up again.
    What about 5 and 2 dosing, I know that is done with other supps that promote gh.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What about 5 and 2 dosing, I know that is done with other supps that promote gh.
    1) Did you refer to IGF-2?
    2) Did you mean 5 days on, 2 days off?
    3) If the answers to 1) and 2) are both yes, then you certainly could use that protocol, too.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
    •   

3. Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.
    Definitely!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

5. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yes that was what I was aluding to. I was thinking this way it could be run as a staple.
    actually i've run it at ridiculously high dosing for long lengths of time (was at 15 caps a day at 190lbs for 6 weeks) and noticed no drop in effectiveness. I think the rhodiola makes a huge difference in that way
    •   

6. My first impression of IGF-2 were not that good. I slepted deep but it took me forever to actually wake up. This lasted 3 days or so but now I am loving the sleeping effect. So far I am loving this supplement. I am now starting to feel that recovery effects as well.

7. Quote Originally Posted by kjscatch;
    My first impression of IGF-2 were not that good. I slepted deep but it took me forever to actually wake up. This lasted 3 days or so but now I am loving the sleeping effect. So far I am loving this supplement. I am now starting to feel that recovery effects as well.
    Deep, recuperative sleep is an important part of recovery!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. IGF2 first impressions
    By joshddutton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-06-2007, 09:56 PM
  2. Alter Ego - First Impressions
    By boffo234 in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 11:56 AM
  3. Neurostim - First Impressions
    By oldfart in forum Supplements