Don't forget about RPM!

  1. Don't forget about RPM!


    I know you guys have a lot of new and awesome stuff coming out, but I just started back up on RPM yesterday and wow....stuff is just sick..

    All day energy and GREAT workouts!

    Keep it up men!


  2. Thanks for the feedback, Sir! RPM is there for the long haul!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  3. lol yeah i ordered a bottle a few months ago and loved it, for some reason didnt get more
    ...until the memorial day sale, cant wait til it gets here
    •   
       


  4. i just ordered some in my memorial day sale. it comes tomorrow. rpm is my favorite pre work out product on the market!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MM11 View Post
    i just ordered some in my memorial day sale. it comes tomorrow. rpm is my favorite pre work out product on the market!
    Awesome! Thank you for that vote of confidence!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  6. RPM is the flag ship no worries
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging

  7. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Awesome! Thank you for that vote of confidence!
    thank you and AN for making such a great product, i just opened my package and took my first serving from my new bottle. i cant wait to tear the weights up in the gym. AN- solid reps, solid products, solid company.

  8. RPM's the truth

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MM11;
    thank you and AN for making such a great product, i just opened my package and took my first serving from my new bottle. i cant wait to tear the weights up in the gym. AN- solid reps, solid products, solid company.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311;
    RPM's the truth
    Awesome!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  11. Best pre-WO stim I have ever used.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja;
    Best pre-WO stim I have ever used.
    That's like music to the ears! Thanks!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  13. I've had some pretty memorable workouts on RPM, and then I've had some complete duds. The determining factor for me is if I took RPM on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning. If so, I have an awesome workout. Any other way and I can't seem to get my stomach empty enough for it to kick in the way I like.

  14. Rodja,

    Any interest in trying out some Neovar Recomped?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  15. I love RPM. Just wish I weighed less so I wouldn't have to dose it so high. I haven't had the money to purchase it in a while since protein prices went up so much. Not to mention, food and gas. Times are tough for everyone though.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rodja,

    Any interest in trying out some Neovar Recomped?
    Rodja...its definitely worth it! You'd be a great choice to run it as well.

    Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Rodja,

    Any interest in trying out some Neovar Recomped?
    Of course I would be interested. I have about 4 weeks left on my XF log, but I'm down after that.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  18. With all the rave reviews for RPM, I must admit I had high hopes for this pre-workout supp. I took my first dose this morning about a half hour pre-workout (admittedly not on an empty stomach as directed) and by the time I got to the gym, I was already starting to feel a bit disappointed. I was not experiencing the energy rush I had anticipated. Now perhaps it was because I took a pretty conservative dose for my bodyweight. I weigh just over 200 lbs. and only took 3 caps because I like to start any new supp on the low end to assess tolerance/sides, etc.. Today was chest, triceps and delts day and by the time I was midway through my workout, I was sweating like there was no tomorrow! I had good sustained energy throughout my workout and am impressed with this supp so far. Has anyone else experienced the increased sweating from RPM?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    With all the rave reviews for RPM, I must admit I had high hopes for this pre-workout supp. I took my first dose this morning about a half hour pre-workout (admittedly not on an empty stomach as directed) and by the time I got to the gym, I was already starting to feel a bit disappointed. I was not experiencing the energy rush I had anticipated. Now perhaps it was because I took a pretty conservative dose for my bodyweight. I weigh just over 200 lbs. and only took 3 caps because I like to start any new supp on the low end to assess tolerance/sides, etc.. Today was chest, triceps and delts day and by the time I was midway through my workout, I was sweating like there was no tomorrow! I had good sustained energy throughout my workout and am impressed with this supp so far. Has anyone else experienced the increased sweating from RPM?
    Yes, it is from the chocomine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  20. On my third day of RPM and I can't freakin' believe it - 2 caps on an empty stomach in the morning gives me steady energy into the afternoon. Last night, I dosed three caps prior to my 2 hour MMA training and I felt like I could have kept training all night...so far, this is my new favorite supplement. I hope the reps are right that you don't have to cycle it as I really don't see myself training without it if these effects continue.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    On my third day of RPM and I can't freakin' believe it - 2 caps on an empty stomach in the morning gives me steady energy into the afternoon. Last night, I dosed three caps prior to my 2 hour MMA training and I felt like I could have kept training all night...so far, this is my new favorite supplement. I hope the reps are right that you don't have to cycle it as I really don't see myself training without it if these effects continue.
    I have used 3 caps of RPM before all of my fights except for one. Great focus (even though that is always there) and energy plus a little aggression from the Icariin.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Best pre-WO stim I have ever used.
    word up

  23. Anyone experience a drop in blood pressure while using RPM? I've been using it for 4 days now and I could swear my systolic has dropped about 10 points (a good thing!). Am I imagining things or does someone have a logical explanation? Either way, it's another plus for RPM!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Ninjo View Post
    Anyone experience a drop in blood pressure while using RPM? I've been using it for 4 days now and I could swear my systolic has dropped about 10 points (a good thing!). Am I imagining things or does someone have a logical explanation? Either way, it's another plus for RPM!
    Could be the PDE5 inhibition from the icariin and the arginine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys


  25. I've tried and tried RPM but it does not agree with my stomach. The time or two i was able to hold it down it was great.

  26. Confirmed RPM addict.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  27. Quote Originally Posted by dazilla View Post
    I've tried and tried RPM but it does not agree with my stomach. The time or two i was able to hold it down it was great.
    Ha! Ive tried 4 caps disolved in water - U.G.L.Y - but hit me Bruce Willis!

  28. I still have a half bottle and i keep trying different methods.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Ha! Ive tried 4 caps disolved in water - U.G.L.Y - but hit me Bruce Willis!
    whoa... what an idea...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

  30. Icariin is known to lower BP. A good thing in most cases!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)

  31. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Ha! Ive tried 4 caps disolved in water - U.G.L.Y - but hit me Bruce Willis!

    wait, what? You can do that o.o

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    wait, what? You can do that o.o
    Sure - try this: drop 3 PowerFull, wait 30 minutes, then drop 4 caps dissolved in water (Im over 200Ibs) 3.2.1.... Blast-off

  33. Quote Originally Posted by jakellpet View Post
    Sure - try this: drop 3 PowerFull, wait 30 minutes, then drop 4 caps dissolved in water (Im over 200Ibs) 3.2.1.... Blast-off
    I would think it would lose potency or something, but you my dear sir have just described a very intriguing concoction....Will I turn in Mr. Hide?

    instead of dropping the caps in, cant you just pull em apart and wouldnt that speed it up?

    I havent tried PoverFulll yet though either though. I think I have something to do this weekend...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    instead of dropping the caps in, cant you just pull em apart and wouldnt that speed it up?

    I would suggest letting them dissolve. If you simply pull them apart it takes some work to get all the powder to saturate, even with stirring. Just FYI...
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Memorial Day- May We Never Forget
    By keeper in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 06:56 PM
  2. Forget the RX for this
    By BigTom in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-21-2007, 10:13 PM
  3. Forget about B6?....
    By pistonpump in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 11:04 AM
  4. zma (forget it)
    By sage in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2003, 09:07 PM
Log in
Log in