Don't forget about RPM!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I know you guys have a lot of new and awesome stuff coming out, but I just started back up on RPM yesterday and wow....stuff is just sick..

All day energy and GREAT workouts!

Keep it up men!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback, Sir! RPM is there for the long haul! :)

BifWebster

Awards
lol yeah i ordered a bottle a few months ago and loved it, for some reason didnt get more
...until the memorial day sale, cant wait til it gets here

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
i just ordered some in my memorial day sale. it comes tomorrow. rpm is my favorite pre work out product on the market!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just ordered some in my memorial day sale. it comes tomorrow. rpm is my favorite pre work out product on the market!
Awesome! Thank you for that vote of confidence! :)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
RPM is the flag ship no worries

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thank you for that vote of confidence! :)
thank you and AN for making such a great product, i just opened my package and took my first serving from my new bottle. i cant wait to tear the weights up in the gym. AN- solid reps, solid products, solid company.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you and AN for making such a great product, i just opened my package and took my first serving from my new bottle. i cant wait to tear the weights up in the gym. AN- solid reps, solid products, solid company.
:thumbsup:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've had some pretty memorable workouts on RPM, and then I've had some complete duds. The determining factor for me is if I took RPM on an empty stomach 1st thing in the morning. If so, I have an awesome workout. Any other way and I can't seem to get my stomach empty enough for it to kick in the way I like.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Rodja,

Any interest in trying out some Neovar Recomped?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love RPM. Just wish I weighed less so I wouldn't have to dose it so high. I haven't had the money to purchase it in a while since protein prices went up so much. Not to mention, food and gas. Times are tough for everyone though.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Rodja,

Any interest in trying out some Neovar Recomped?
Rodja...its definitely worth it! You'd be a great choice to run it as well.

Cheers!:cheers:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the rave reviews for RPM, I must admit I had high hopes for this pre-workout supp. I took my first dose this morning about a half hour pre-workout (admittedly not on an empty stomach as directed) and by the time I got to the gym, I was already starting to feel a bit disappointed. I was not experiencing the energy rush I had anticipated. Now perhaps it was because I took a pretty conservative dose for my bodyweight. I weigh just over 200 lbs. and only took 3 caps because I like to start any new supp on the low end to assess tolerance/sides, etc.. Today was chest, triceps and delts day and by the time I was midway through my workout, I was sweating like there was no tomorrow! I had good sustained energy throughout my workout and am impressed with this supp so far. Has anyone else experienced the increased sweating from RPM?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With all the rave reviews for RPM, I must admit I had high hopes for this pre-workout supp. I took my first dose this morning about a half hour pre-workout (admittedly not on an empty stomach as directed) and by the time I got to the gym, I was already starting to feel a bit disappointed. I was not experiencing the energy rush I had anticipated. Now perhaps it was because I took a pretty conservative dose for my bodyweight. I weigh just over 200 lbs. and only took 3 caps because I like to start any new supp on the low end to assess tolerance/sides, etc.. Today was chest, triceps and delts day and by the time I was midway through my workout, I was sweating like there was no tomorrow! I had good sustained energy throughout my workout and am impressed with this supp so far. Has anyone else experienced the increased sweating from RPM?
Yes, it is from the chocomine.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On my third day of RPM and I can't freakin' believe it - 2 caps on an empty stomach in the morning gives me steady energy into the afternoon. Last night, I dosed three caps prior to my 2 hour MMA training and I felt like I could have kept training all night...so far, this is my new favorite supplement. I hope the reps are right that you don't have to cycle it as I really don't see myself training without it if these effects continue.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On my third day of RPM and I can't freakin' believe it - 2 caps on an empty stomach in the morning gives me steady energy into the afternoon. Last night, I dosed three caps prior to my 2 hour MMA training and I felt like I could have kept training all night...so far, this is my new favorite supplement. I hope the reps are right that you don't have to cycle it as I really don't see myself training without it if these effects continue.
I have used 3 caps of RPM before all of my fights except for one. Great focus (even though that is always there) and energy plus a little aggression from the Icariin.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone experience a drop in blood pressure while using RPM? I've been using it for 4 days now and I could swear my systolic has dropped about 10 points (a good thing!). Am I imagining things or does someone have a logical explanation? Either way, it's another plus for RPM!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone experience a drop in blood pressure while using RPM? I've been using it for 4 days now and I could swear my systolic has dropped about 10 points (a good thing!). Am I imagining things or does someone have a logical explanation? Either way, it's another plus for RPM!
Could be the PDE5 inhibition from the icariin and the arginine.

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I've tried and tried RPM but it does not agree with my stomach. The time or two i was able to hold it down it was great.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Confirmed RPM addict.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've tried and tried RPM but it does not agree with my stomach. The time or two i was able to hold it down it was great.
Ha! Ive tried 4 caps disolved in water - U.G.L.Y - but hit me Bruce Willis!

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I still have a half bottle and i keep trying different methods.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Icariin is known to lower BP. A good thing in most cases!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Sure - try this: drop 3 PowerFull, wait 30 minutes, then drop 4 caps dissolved in water (Im over 200Ibs) 3.2.1.... Blast-off:run:
I would think it would lose potency or something, but you my dear sir have just described a very intriguing concoction....Will I turn in Mr. Hide?

instead of dropping the caps in, cant you just pull em apart and wouldnt that speed it up?

I havent tried PoverFulll yet though either though. I think I have something to do this weekend... :duel:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
instead of dropping the caps in, cant you just pull em apart and wouldnt that speed it up?

I would suggest letting them dissolve. If you simply pull them apart it takes some work to get all the powder to saturate, even with stirring. Just FYI...