How will Drive/RPM/ IGF-2 effect an injury?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The fact of the matter is I have Achilles Tendonitis, in BOTH of my legs. It sucks, it blows, I hate it. Only God knows when I will heal 100%.

Point being, I am taking Nano Vapor and Anabolic Halo for my workouts, and want to drop them and give this a run through, it seems way to good to overlook. Now I was wondering if it is ok to take them with the tendonitis, and if maybe it would even speed up my recovery. Seeing as how they would provide a great enviroment in my body, I was thinking it could have some beneficial effects on the injured area. But I wanted to check with you guys before making that leap. I have read the faqs, and searched around. But nothing better than real informed input.

Gyah I cant run, and if I cant run I dont exist >.<
Anyhow, this is my first post, but this site is AMinds is amazing and I think I found a home :) :woohoo:

Last edited:
SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Add one other supp to the stack!

The fact of the matter is I have Achilles Tendonitis, in BOTH of my legs. It sucks, it blows, I hate it. Only God knows when I will heal 100%.

Point being, I am taking Nano Vapor and Anabolic Halo for my workouts, and want to drop them and give this a run through, it seems way to good to overlook. Now I was wondering if it is ok to take them with the tendonitis, and if maybe it would even speed up my recovery. Seeing as how they would provide a great enviroment in my body, I was thinking it could have some beneficial effects on the injured area. But I wanted to check with you guys before making that leap. I have read the faqs, and searched around. But nothing better than real informed input.

Gyah I cant run, and if I cant run I dont exist >.<
Anyhow, this is my first post, but this site is AMinds is amazing and I think I found a home :) :woohoo:
Yes you can run the stack with your injury, but I would also recommend that you pick up some of our Osteobolin-C to run as part of the stack as well as Cissus not only helps with joint issues, but has the ability to help strengthen and even potentially repair tendons and ligaments over time as well. Now you will already receive some beneficial joint support from IGF-2 and DRIVE as they both contain Dodder Seed. Dodder Seed while not primarily used for joint support does have the propensity for helping stimulate bone growth and strengthening connective tissue.

So with saying that...go ahead and run the stack, but if you can afford to do so it is definitely in your best interest to get a product like Osteobolin-C.

If you have anymore questions don't be afraid to ask...post here or pm me. Take care of yourself and don't overdo it with that achilles tendonitis.

Cheers!:cheers:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, that helps alot. I will add in Osteobolin-C to the stack. Lol this is one painful stack for the wallet, but it's gona be worth it.

Thanks again for the input, I hope to be starting this in a week or two.