So Long And Thanks For All The Fish AN!

  1. So Long And Thanks For All The Fish AN!


    If you ever read the book or saw the movie, that statement or joke would make sense to you! LOL o well its funny to me!

    So I am here to give my resignation from the wonderful guys at AN. Its been a great run, and I have been fortunate enough to work with such a great group of guys! I will be working a new job that pays very well but requires a lot of my time, and with that lost time I dont feel I will be able to give AN my full attention and it is not fair to them to have me on board if I can't give 110%. So though it has been a wonderful time, I must part from my rep posistion and say goodbye! Thank you guys for everything, its been my pleasure working along side of you! I am going to really miss getting free supps, betas before they hit the market, and just being are in general! I wish you all the very best and will still be around to help you guys out when I can! Ciao!


  2. You were a rep for an awesome company one of my favorites actually sorry to see it have to go Myth! Glad to know you will still be around though!gotta get that green though next thing you know youll be walking around like this....
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvccAToJBug"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

  3. Good luck with the new job!
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  4. Good Luck Bud
    Muscle Pharm Rep

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    If you ever read the book or saw the movie, that statement or joke would make sense to you! LOL o well its funny to me!

    So I am here to give my resignation from the wonderful guys at AN. Its been a great run, and I have been fortunate enough to work with such a great group of guys! I will be working a new job that pays very well but requires a lot of my time, and with that lost time I dont feel I will be able to give AN my full attention and it is not fair to them to have me on board if I can't give 110%. So though it has been a wonderful time, I must part from my rep posistion and say goodbye! Thank you guys for everything, its been my pleasure working along side of you! I am going to really miss getting free supps, betas before they hit the market, and just being are in general! I wish you all the very best and will still be around to help you guys out when I can! Ciao!

    whats your new job? Im just curious.

  6. I got a full time marketing job for a company here in California!
  7. Thumbs up Great News!


    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    I got a full time marketing job for a company here in California!
    I'm glad to hear your advancing in your life bud and that you got a great position in a career that should make you happy and bring financial security. On the flip side, it sucks you won't be a part of the A-Team anymore, but hey your an APPNUT at heart anyway so your always a part of the team...lol.

    Its nice to know you'll still be around though...your an asset to the forum.

    Anyway, here's to you bud.
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  8. Don't forget your towel.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by SamBoz19 View Post
    I'm glad to hear your advancing in your life bud and that you got a great position in a career that should make you happy and bring financial security. On the flip side, it sucks you won't be a part of the A-Team anymore, but hey your an APPNUT at heart anyway so your always a part of the team...lol.

    Its nice to know you'll still be around though...your an asset to the forum.

    Anyway, here's to you bud.
    Thanks bud, that means alot!

    And Bum, I'm keeping my towel!

  10. And have a jinantonix on me.

  11. Club Myth was just upgraded to One-Man exclusive Keep on posting and best of luck with the advertising!

  12. Club Myth is still staying! I'll be here to post for that, but I left jjohn in charge of doing all the fundraising. He and I already set the rules, the date, and the how, so now it is up to him to collect the supps for the prizes from the sponsors here! So far we got a bunch he said, and he has only a few more companies to contact, but so far it is going to be EPIC, bigger than anything ever done here on AM! So stay with Club Myth everyone, and getba bold red title in you sig!

    Bum- You should be called "Resident Bum and Drunk of Club Myth!" lol that would be funny! I'll be the one drinking with you after a hard days work!

  13. Admit it...........you got fired.
  14. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    congrats on the new job!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  15. Wish you the best in your new job myth!

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  16. I wish you all the very best, Myth, in your future endeavours! I'm privileged to have had you as a fellow AN rep! By the way, don't change your avatar. It's one of the most intense and dynamic around!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  17. All the best, good luck, don't forget your vitamins.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  18. Thanks everyone! Guess I did something right o make a few friends!

    Strategic- When are you going to join Club Myth????

  19. new job eh, gonna miss you behind the counter at mcdonalds.

  20. hey! It was taco bell LOL!

  21. Myth youve been a great help to the AM community. Thank you very much for answering my AN product questions. I hope you make bank at your new job
    Good Luck

  22. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    ...
    Strategic- When are you going to join Club Myth????
    Rumour has it that I'm banned for life! Looks like I ran out of luck! Nevertheless, I am sure you guys will be just fine without me!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  23. Damn Myth... well.. good luck with the job Myth! It sucks that you're parting ways with AN and not going to be on as much though mang.
    Freedom means nothing here.

  24. Hey thanks man, I know, it truely sucks. But I will be around, just can't dedicate as much time as needed for being a rep and upholding your duties. I just would feel bad collecting supps for doing nothing. I'll be at Club Myth though!

  25. Hiya, Myth, sorry to see you go, man. You were doing a great job. All the best in your new one, though!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Long Readbut Will Make You Think Twice About Fish Oils !!
    By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-03-2012, 07:37 PM
  2. controlled labs new fish oil and fish burps big time
    By benjiman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. Schwells pct for a LONG LONG LONG LONG cycle
    By schwellington in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 12:48 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 04:08 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 10:55 AM
Log in
Log in