e30Kat's Log piece with the Recomped IGF-2 Drive goes

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

Cool e30Kat's Log piece with the Recomped IGF-2 Drive goes

Hi everybody, first off I'll introduce myself and give a little background. My name's Mike, I'm over here on the east coast in PA, and am usually very very busy with either work, school, gym, the gf, cars, or my bike. Sometimes soccer gets in there too. So now that school is out, it's time to hit the gym hard again and get addicted like I used to be right around the time the gf came into the picture.

Anyway, I've been lifting seriously for about a year and a half now. Ever since then I've cut a lot of crap out of my diet and I immediately felt and saw the difference. When people say diet means everything - they aren't lying.

I'd also like to make it clear that THIS IS NOT A SPONSORED LOG. This is merely to keep a personal (or not so personal) log of what i've done and where I'm going. It will include my workouts, my dosing, and hopefully most of my diet - it's just hard to always write everything down!!

Although I'm already a week into my cycle, I should really take better before pictures for later comparison. A week in is still pretty much pre-loading IMO and there are no noticeable differences YET - but I snapped an extra pic or two while taking my avatar pic a couple hours ago. So here are some pics, and my next post will detail my split, and log my workouts from the past week.

These are more than 2 full days out from my last workout, so I'm definately cold. Lighting isn't the best but... you GET THE PICTURE!!!

~5'9"/5'10" 173ish lbs. I'm guessing around 9% body fat, but it's purely a guess and I could be way off.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

My Ultimate Goal is to be 190-195 @ 5-6% bf. I'll be there soon, but never soon enough!

Short term goal is to get as close to my UG as possible. Although it can be argued that the term is contradictory, I want to lean bulk - I never want to be more than 10 or 11% body fat... EVER!!

I was a tester back in the day for IGF-2 and the original Neovar for two other forums when Applied Nutriceuticals first came out. Unfortunately it was only for 4 weeks and although I had good results I promised myself if I were to do it again I'd do it for at least 8 weeks. So here we are one year later.

Anyway, I first introduced Drive into my system by itself since I have never had any exposure to it before. 1 cap AM on MONDAY, May 20th. 3 pm same day. No sides or the ****s or anything, so 3 AM on the 21st, and when I got home from work my Neovar Recomped had finally arrived! Time to start the stack!! 3 caps Drive, 3 IGF-2 45 min PWO, 3 Neovar post.

Dosing is now

Upon waking up:
    ____3 caps Drive
    ____3 caps IGF-2

With breakfast as close to 45 min later as possible: 4 Neovar

45ish min Pre-Workout:
    ____3 caps Drive
    ____3 caps IGF-2

Immediately PWO with meal: 4 caps Neovar

~1hr before bed: 3 caps IGF-2

Still working out the shakes and what kind of protien that will be in addition to my protein consumed in my diet.

My usual split used to be:

Mon: CHEST
    Tues: BACK
    Wed: LEGS
    Thur: SHOULDERS
    Fri: BI's/TRI's
    Sat/Sun: off
    Abs: 3 sets everyday

now that i have a new partner, the days are different and slightly different order - but the muscle groups are the same. Abs will now only be hit 2x/wk, but hard.

Tuesday May 21, 2008

CHEST
    - Incline BB
    135x15 15,
    185x8 8,
    205x6 6,
    225x4 4

-Flat BB
    135x15 15,
    185x8 8,
    205x6 6,
    245x4 3

-Incline Fly
    35x15 15,
    40x12 12,
    45x10 10,
    50x8 8

-Decline (HammerMachine)
    #plates ea. side
    2 plates x 15 15,
    3 plates x 8 8,
    3 & 1/4 plate x 6 3,
    3 & 1/4 palte x 4 7, <--seemed like too long a rest between if you're wondering.
    2 plates x rep 9

-Upper Chest Raises (don't know exact name but it's what I call them. DB perpendicular to stomach. move across front of body, palm up, raise and push toward opposite shoulder)
    25x15
    25x20
    25x20
    20x20 my first time doing these so didn't know what to expect/attempt. just went with the flow and got a damn good burn. hurts like hell
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Answers

I'll have to catch up on putting up the rest of the week, just wanted to get this damn thing started!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Answers

looks to be promising man. nice detail and i wish i had an arm that looked like that haha whats your measurements?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Looks interesting! Subscribed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-27-2009, 05:45 PM
  2. Need some piece of mind from the experienced ones...
    By Vicarious in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:11 PM
  3. FSU fans will appreciate my new piece of jewelry :)
    By LakeMountD in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 01:02 AM