Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    if you dont believe whats bolded just look at my avi
    LOL. Well, if I can get away with 5-7 days of 4000+ calories/day and stay at LESS than 10% BF, then hell yeah, it's doing SOMETHING right!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. How about the original Neovar, is it any good? I don't like to spend too much money on supps because I'm very skeptical of them and think most of them are bull****, but I jumped on the buy 1 get 1 free Neovar sale NP was having. What is the best way to use it?

Also, I think I may give Drive and RPM a try sometime in the next 6 months.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    How about the original Neovar, is it any good? I don't like to spend too much money on supps because I'm very skeptical of them and think most of them are bull****, but I jumped on the buy 1 get 1 free Neovar sale NP was having. What is the best way to use it?

Did you already order the original neovar? It is still a great product no doubt. I enjoy every AppNut product though. Carb timing is pretty essential with it to optimize effectiveness
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

4. Is it another Anabolic Dump product? I ordered it awhile ago and just want to use it up because I'm tired of looking at the bottles. I started a thread in the AN subforum, can you venture over there and take a look at it? Thanks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    How about the original Neovar, is it any good? I don't like to spend too much money on supps because I'm very skeptical of them and think most of them are bull****, but I jumped on the buy 1 get 1 free Neovar sale NP was having. What is the best way to use it?

Austin already answered this question in your "Original NeoVar" thread. The best way to use NeoVar is to dose it immediately post-resistance training and then make sure that you have a meal containing at least 50g carbohydrates (CHO) 15-20 minutes later, for it to be most effective. For your second dose, take it 15-20 minutes before a meal (that contains at least 50g CHO); this can be earlier or later in the day, depending on when you do your resistance training.

As for Drive and RPM. Both products are solid. For more information on them, you can check out the information/stacks/cycles/technical informatin on both products on the Applied Nutriceuticals website at http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ucts_drive.php (Drive) and http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...oducts_rpm.php (RPM); or you can check out the stickies in the Applied Nutriceuticals Forum at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/appli...ive-faq-s.html (Drive) and RPM FAQs (RPM). They stack e****lently together for definition and/or performance gains.

AN always makes solid products that deliver the results that they say they will.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. Awesome News About the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM