Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
:woohoo:

We have some exciting new products in the pipeline for Applied coming out over the next few months- here is a sneak preview:

1. NeoVar Recomped- the ultimate product for speeding post-workout recovery and glycogen synthesis, decreasing body fat, and increasing lean mass and anabolism- NeoVar Recomped is a perfect compliment to Drive and RPM!! NeoVar Recomped includes a LARGE dose of D-Pinitol- which has been shown in several different human studies to increase glycogen and creatine storage as well or better than insulin itself. The formula also includes Bioperine- and many users of our products have noticed that using NeoVar makes Drive and RPM even more effective!!!

Plus, an added bonus to the product is its cost effectiveness- a 240 ct. bottle (a 30-45 day supply) costs roughly half what most other insulin-mimicking product are running these days- great for the athlete who is on a budget!!!!

2. Osteo-Sport- our new joint formula that not only addresses cartilage re-synthesis and repair, but also increases joint lubrication, speeds recovery from injuries, increases mobility and decreases stiffness, and also allows the body to digest protein and other nutrients in a more efficient manner. I worked closely with a chiropractor friend of mine on this one to develop the best possible formula- you guys will truly love this one.....

3. Rev'd - do you want to buy a supplement that will help you lose body fat, give you TONS of energy, and give you great mental faculties and focus, but don't feel like shelling out $30-50 for a 1 month supply? Look no further!!! This product will become everyone's favorite overnight- simply b/c of its effectiveness and reasonable (I am being modest on this one- it is actually dirt cheap) price tag.

Numbers 4 and 5 are a surprise- but you are going to love them as well!!!! Stay tuned......

:goodpost:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
The original thread got moved by accident;) Reposted for your future product announcement pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to these!! 3.4,and 5 especially!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Dirk originally wrote that paragraph.... not sure why left #6 out... but oh well. It's quite a few months off. The strength gains and muscle hardness after 6 days on are enough to convince me we'll definitely see it go to market. I've been busy trying to come up with names for it already! LOL

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
You guys are on my top list of supp companies. Thanks for all these fantastic products!!

Now that I was so kind. You'd better tell me what is number 4 and 5!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You guys are on my top list of supp companies. Thanks for all these fantastic products!!

Now that I was so kind. You'd better tell me what is number 4 and 5!!!
Ha! Hey, I'll have more info via PM for you tomorrow;)

Can you email your shipping info to [email protected] please?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You know if you guys need anyone else .....
Pretty Pretty Please let me try some new AppNut Stuff!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
o my so now i have to wait for a 4,5, and a 6!!! dang yo like keeping me in suspense :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dirk originally wrote that paragraph.... not sure why left #6 out... but oh well. It's quite a few months off. The strength gains and muscle hardness after 6 days on are enough to convince me we'll definitely see it go to market. I've been busy trying to come up with names for it already! LOL
there is a #6?

J/K :) It is going to be a good one :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you listen closely.............

You can hear my wife *****ing about the charges on the credit card....

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

We have some exciting new products in the pipeline for Applied coming out over the next few months- here is a sneak preview:

1. NeoVar Recomped- the ultimate product for speeding post-workout recovery and glycogen synthesis, decreasing body fat, and increasing lean mass and anabolism- NeoVar Recomped is a perfect compliment to Drive and RPM!! NeoVar Recomped includes a LARGE dose of D-Pinitol- which has been shown in several different human studies to increase glycogen and creatine storage as well or better than insulin itself. The formula also includes Bioperine- and many users of our products have noticed that using NeoVar makes Drive and RPM even more effective!!!

Plus, an added bonus to the product is its cost effectiveness- a 240 ct. bottle (a 30-45 day supply) costs roughly half what most other insulin-mimicking product are running these days- great for the athlete who is on a budget!!!!

2. Osteo-Sport- our new joint formula that not only addresses cartilage re-synthesis and repair, but also increases joint lubrication, speeds recovery from injuries, increases mobility and decreases stiffness, and also allows the body to digest protein and other nutrients in a more efficient manner. I worked closely with a chiropractor friend of mine on this one to develop the best possible formula- you guys will truly love this one.....

3. Rev'd - do you want to buy a supplement that will help you lose body fat, give you TONS of energy, and give you great mental faculties and focus, but don't feel like shelling out $30-50 for a 1 month supply? Look no further!!! This product will become everyone's favorite overnight- simply b/c of its effectiveness and reasonable (I am being modest on this one- it is actually dirt cheap) price tag.

Numbers 4 and 5 are a surprise- but you are going to love them as well!!!! Stay tuned......

:goodpost:
Ok, after a while, someone has to say something. I have nothing against any of the supplement companies, but this is becoming ridiculous. The whole market is becoming some predictable and saturated with the same crap, but everyone puts their own unique spin name on it. Sheesh. I mean, u look at the number of fatburners alone, and there has to be a minimal of 250 of them out there....I dont know, just get tired of companies coming out with something new (wait, it isnt new, they just made it version 2, 3.0 , etc) and, now everyone is like "whoa, sweet, gotta try it...count me in", and its basically the same stuff (crap?) they are already using or have used in the past.

Just please everyone slow down a little....its a new supp coming out everyday. I guess its all about the money.

Again, i have nothing against it, and i will im sure continue to buy supps, but i think its becoming comical to a point. Tons of reps, pushing everything on the board, hyping their product....etc...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Ok, after a while, someone has to say something. I have nothing against any of the supplement companies, but this is becoming ridiculous. The whole market is becoming some predictable and saturated with the same crap, but everyone puts their own unique spin name on it. Sheesh. I mean, u look at the number of fatburners alone, and there has to be a minimal of 250 of them out there....I dont know, just get tired of companies coming out with something new (wait, it isnt new, they just made it version 2, 3.0 , etc) and, now everyone is like "whoa, sweet, gotta try it...count me in", and its basically the same stuff (crap?) they are already using or have used in the past.

Just please everyone slow down a little....its a new supp coming out everyday. I guess its all about the money.

Again, i have nothing against it, and i will im sure continue to buy supps, but i think its becoming comical to a point. Tons of reps, pushing everything on the board, hyping their product....etc...
AppNut coming out with new products is something to be excited about, their products work no doubts about it. I do understand where you are coming from though and their is definitely a lot of hype in this business and it does get out of hand sometimes. Personally though some companies are worth the hype and excitement and I think AppNut is definitely one of them.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
AppNut coming out with new products is something to be excited about, their products work no doubts about it. I do understand where you are coming from though and their is definitely a lot of hype in this business and it does get out of hand sometimes. Personally though some companies are worth the hype and excitement and I think AppNut is definitely one of them.
fair enough.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
all sound great!4,5, and 6 sound very intruiging though-I'm assuming at least 1 or 2 of them will be aimed at LBM,strength.Will it be very long before u can give more details to them?And I'm just thinking with 6 more products in the line, the endless stack possibilities!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lan, is it too early to let us in on whether Rev'd has caffeine or not?
Not that I'm anti-caffeine it has it's uses, but it would be a really innovative product that managed to deliver energy without caffeine.

PS I expect big things with the code-names for #4 and 5!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Let me check on what info I can offer without getting beat down by the bossman.........

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:goodpost: Thanks, bud!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am not sure where you saw "spin" here. It is interesting that the market, in your own words is full of "the same crap", yet you intend to continue to buy supplements. So, either the market is not full of the same crap, or you do not mind buying crap! In any case, I find it unfair to lump all the supplement companies in the same boat! There are certainly dubious supplement companies around, but there are still innovative companies that release products based on solid research, and manufactured at the highest levels of scientific and ethical standards. Someone once said something like "You can fool all the people some of the time; you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time". So, companies that produce hyped products that are ineffective can only fool people once and hardly have any repeat customers and definitely no solid loyal customer base.

I hope your comments were not directed at Applied Nutriceuticals. There would be no justification for such a case. AN's products have received consistently positive feedback from non-affiliated users. Talking about product versions 2.0, and whatnot, anyone that objectively compares NeoVar and NeoVar Recomped, for instance, would find that NeoVar Recomped is on a completely different league, in terms of innovation, synergy, and effectiveness.

Your comments should have been appropriate in the form of a new (neutral) thread, so people can leave their opinions there. To post such comments in a particular company's section and thread is completely out of place, especially if the focal company is known as a trend setter in terms of exceptionally effective products!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure where you saw "spin" here. It is interesting that the market, in your own words is full of "the same crap", yet you intend to continue to buy supplements. So, either the market is not full of the same crap, or you do not mind buying crap! In any case, I find it unfair to lump all the supplement companies in the same boat! There are certainly dubious supplement companies around, but there are still innovative companies that release products based on solid research, and manufactured at the highest levels of scientific and ethical standards. Someone once said something like "You can fool all the people some of the time; you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time". So, companies that produce hyped products that are ineffective can only fool people once and hardly have any repeat customers and definitely no solid loyal customer base.

I hope your comments were not directed at Applied Nutriceuticals. There would be no justification for such a case. AN's products have received consistently positive feedback from non-affiliated users. Talking about product versions 2.0, and whatnot, anyone that objectively compares NeoVar and NeoVar Recomped, for instance, would find that NeoVar Recomped is on a completely different league, in terms of innovation, synergy, and effectiveness.

Your comments should have been appropriate in the form of a new (neutral) thread, so people can leave their opinions there. To post such comments in a particular company's section and thread is completely out of place, especially if the focal company is known as a trend setter in terms of exceptionally effective products!
Yes innovative, that means they try and help us, with research and by improving their products. There is a handfull of companies like this. To be on this board and be successful a company has to come up with the goods. If their products do not work well we let them know about it. AppNut's products are batting about 900 though so when they say they are coming out with new and beter products people listen and get excited. :hammer:

rafter

Awards
Sounds good! Can't wait to see all the new things coming out!

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established

First of all. Again, i have nothing against AN...as a matter of fact, I like the products, and use them (igf-2, etc). I do believe AN does a quality job on their stuff, but i guess i took my frustration out on the wrong thread. It just seems like there is always someone coming out with something. It never stops. Honestly, yes, I do keep buying this "crap'. Why? I guess I feel like i read enough about a product and research it that i think it would help me. So, i do fall into the trap, but it is a fun trap for the most part. I love supplements, but i dont go nuts like most people here and buy $200/month , but i probably would if i could afford it.

In summary....just gets frustrating to the common man who tries to keep up with this, that , and whatever, and as soon as he likes something (neovar, for instance), another friggin version comes out....ya know what i mean. Oh well, enough ranting. When is the next nutra sell....:woohoo:

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let me check on what info I can offer without getting beat down by the bossman.........
Thanks :) I'm betting it has caffeine since it is effective, cheap and safe but I know AN likes kicking it up a notch and might have challenged themselves an extra step, who knows? (Not me until you spill the beans :think:)

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
First of all. Again, i have nothing against AN...as a matter of fact, I like the products, and use them (igf-2, etc). I do believe AN does a quality job on their stuff, but i guess i took my frustration out on the wrong thread. It just seems like there is always someone coming out with something. It never stops. Honestly, yes, I do keep buying this "crap'. Why? I guess I feel like i read enough about a product and research it that i think it would help me. So, i do fall into the trap, but it is a fun trap for the most part. I love supplements, but i dont go nuts like most people here and buy $200/month , but i probably would if i could afford it.

In summary....just gets frustrating to the common man who tries to keep up with this, that , and whatever, and as soon as he likes something (neovar, for instance), another friggin version comes out....ya know what i mean. Oh well, enough ranting. When is the next nutra sell....:woohoo:

Honestly I think people like you would be happy. I do see your point but if you look far enough or take a second to take off your stero type goggles you can see that neovar not only has changed for the better, has a new spin not seen, but they have lowered the price!! Would you prefer that cybergenics was still around? No companies trying to help the athletes? I realize you may have not been referring to AN or even alot of the other companies on here, but just ranting in general,as we all are sick of 8 pages ads and such. I for one am with you on that part!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait, why haven't i gotten any of it?

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys, be content with the much you have!...:D)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
hmmm where can I get samples of this :D

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Ok I guess....

Guys, be content with the much you have!...:D)
Yeah, I guess I can't complain....I did get to be a NeoVar: Recomped beta tester...lol. :rofl:

Cheers!:cheers:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like fun and very intriguing. A little birdie may have mentioned #4, #5, and #6 a while back (oh, yes, boys, the little lady got there before you, LOL), but my lips are sealed until Jammie does the honours :p...AN just keeps getting better (nothing against NeoVar Original, but NeoVar Recomped is in a class above, IMO)...If you need a tester, you know where I am :)

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like fun and very intriguing. A little birdie may have mentioned #4, #5, and #6 a while back (oh, yes, boys, the little lady got there before you, LOL), but my lips are sealed until Jammie does the honours :p...AN just keeps getting better (nothing against NeoVar Original, but NeoVar Recomped is in a class above, IMO)...If you need a tester, you know where I am :)
Cruel temptress :O Any chance of a few more tidbits? :wave:

Osteo-Sport definitely sounds appealing though. I did too much running in the past, and my knees have taken more beaten than they're meant to :( Been taking glucosamine, choindroitin and MSM for years, and have tried cissus twice.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your verdict?
Glucosamine, Choindroitin and MSM helped I felt. But I stopped taking the 3 of them when I started using cissus last fall, and with the cissus my creaking joints definitely improved. When I ran out I noticed the old neck and shoulder "creaks" again.

I think the largest change I've done is cut back heavily on running and switched to the elliptical. It is much easier on my joints, and I haven't played rugby or soccer much in the past 2 years, and jogging outdoors has been minimal. To me the elliptical is pure magic; I can do my cardio and still read/do whatever I want on there, burn lots of calories AND still preserve my joints!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cruel temptress :O Any chance of a few more tidbits? :wave:

Osteo-Sport definitely sounds appealing though. I did too much running in the past, and my knees have taken more beaten than they're meant to :( Been taking glucosamine, choindroitin and MSM for years, and have tried cissus twice.
Cruel am I, now? :p Lips are closed for the meantime (in more ways than one) ;) But, seriously, you will love one of them!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucosamine, Choindroitin and MSM helped I felt...
Pure glucosamine and chondroitin are not impressive. Their sulfate forms are significantly better. That is also the source of most of the magic behind MSM. Sulfur!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glucosamine, Choindroitin and MSM helped I felt. But I stopped taking the 3 of them when I started using cissus last fall, and with the cissus my creaking joints definitely improved. When I ran out I noticed the old neck and shoulder "creaks" again.

I think the largest change I've done is cut back heavily on running and switched to the elliptical. It is much easier on my joints, and I haven't played rugby or soccer much in the past 2 years, and jogging outdoors has been minimal. To me the elliptical is pure magic; I can do my cardio and still read/do whatever I want on there, burn lots of calories AND still preserve my joints!
You should try the Eliptical while watching porn, time flys by.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
You should try the Eliptical while watching porn, time flys by.
I almost fell out of the chair on that one....:rofl::toofunny:

Good sh*t DW.

Cheers!:cheers:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:sad: I was being serious...:chick:

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I think people like you would be happy. I do see your point but if you look far enough or take a second to take off your stero type goggles you can see that neovar not only has changed for the better, has a new spin not seen, but they have lowered the price!! Would you prefer that cybergenics was still around? No companies trying to help the athletes? I realize you may have not been referring to AN or even alot of the other companies on here, but just ranting in general,as we all are sick of 8 pages ads and such. I for one am with you on that part!
i feel i can rant. I have that right. I wasnt bashing AN in general, just stating a few thoughts that came to my mind. Obviously, i should have just started a new thread if i wanted to do that. I didnt, and I'll accept the blame. And yes, when is AN coming out with that super 15 page ad in muscle fitness?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pure glucosamine and chondroitin are not impressive. Their sulfate forms are significantly better. That is also the source of most of the magic behind MSM. Sulfur!
They were sulphates, sometimes typing that extra word or two seems so long lol. I've still got a few bottles from Costco that I might start taking again.

I don't think it's joint related, but yesterday on the elliptical I had the weirdest pain on the front of my left tibia, about 2 inches that felt like.. . I dunno a burning pain just under the skin that kicked in from minutes 29-37 of my elliptical training. Stopped when I paused. There's a family history of strokes/coagulation probs (Oddly enough 2 family members at 20 and 21 ) so I'm going to get some bloodwork done to see if anything is wrong.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Just keeps getting better, eh?

eh?....I'm not Canadian, what am I doing?