Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Senior Member

I hope it's not too expensive.

So is Drive mainly a test booster? And RPM is an energy supp?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

RPM- Preworkout & Natural Test Booster (icarrin)

Drive- recovery & endurance mainly
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  3. Senior Member

Gracias. May have to give both a try then. I just hate their high dosing scheme because it doesn't seem too economical from a cost standpoint.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Gracias. May have to give both a try then. I just hate their high dosing scheme because it doesn't seem too economical from a cost standpoint.
    here is a better description

RPM™

RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals is a breakthrough pre-workout formula in a class by itself: It is the world’s first Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer (A-CESE): (Anabolic + Cognitive Psy-Stimulant)!

So what does that mean? RPM delivers:

• Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable, immediate strength increases (enhanced mind-muscle connection)
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Positive “Alpha Male” aggression
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations in the future due to their absence of negative side-effects.

All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile.

Results are noticed from the very first dose, plus RPM provides positive cumulative anabolic and fat-burning effects with continued use.

DRIVE Only
    (Taken twice daily: First dose 1 hour pre-workout, second dose 6-8 hours later)
    Dose 1 Dose 2
    Up to 100 lbs 2 Capsule 1 Capsule
    Up to 150 lbs 2 Capsules 2 Capsules
    Up to 200 lbs 3 Capsules 3 Capsules
    Up to 250 lbs 4 Capsules 3 Capsules
    Over 250 lbs 4 Capsules 4 Capsules

RPM Only
    (Taken 1 hour pre-workout)
    Up to 100 lbs 1 Capsule
    Up to 150 lbs 2 Capsules
    Up to 200 lbs 3 Capsules
    Up to 250 lbs 4 Capsules
    Over 250 lbs 5 Capsules

DRIVE™

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available! Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there!

• Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance
    • Boosts endurance and stamina
    • Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth
    • Dramatically improves recovery time
    • Enhances sexual performance
    • Stimulates motivation and Improves mood
    • Stimulant-free

The synergistic combination of constituents contained in this unique compound creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms:

• Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
    • Increased thyroid activity
    • Aromatase inhibiting effects
    • SHBG inhibition
    • Increased luteinizing hormone activity
    • Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.

The processes are complex, but the outcome is simple: You’ll feel better, look better and…
    “Be better at what you do best!”
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

and if you are shooting for mass i would take RPM/igf-2 or neovar recomped/igf-2. drive if you have enough afterwards. but igf-2 is worth it IMO no doubt. just in sleep aid alone i love it
  6. Senior Member

Now are Drive and RPM good for people on a cut or trying to maintain? Reason I ask is because once I'm finished with Jungle Warfare, I'm going to run Activate Extreme for a month, and once that is complete, I may give Drive a run, possibly with RPM as well.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Now are Drive and RPM good for people on a cut or trying to maintain? Reason I ask is because once I'm finished with Jungle Warfare, I'm going to run Activate Extreme for a month, and once that is complete, I may give Drive a run, possibly with RPM as well.
    yes both are good. drive will help lean you out as well as RPM.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yes both are good. drive will help lean you out as well as RPM.
    DRIVE and RPM are awesome for a recomp or cut style diet. despite cutting your cals/carbs, youre still going to notice strength and endurance increases. not to mention, you may get a nice boost in libido.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Austin seems to have answered your questions pretty well, so I won't repeat everything

However, Drive and RPm are an excellent stack if you are wanting definition and/or performance. However, if you are cutting and want to maintain, the two supplements that I would recommend are IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped (stacked together), throwinf RPM into the mix, if you want. OR, you can stack RPM with NeoVar Recomped for cutting effects, whilst maintaining strength. As Austin said, IGF-2 can be pricey, but it is most definitely one of the BEST supplements on offer and worth every cent! (Austin likes the sleep; I love the recovery, and the fact that it keep you relatively lean whilst gaining muscle mass!)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Austin seems to have answered your questions pretty well, so I won't repeat everything

However, Drive and RPm are an excellent stack if you are wanting definition and/or performance. However, if you are cutting and want to maintain, the two supplements that I would recommend are IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped (stacked together), throwinf RPM into the mix, if you want. OR, you can stack RPM with NeoVar Recomped for cutting effects, whilst maintaining strength. As Austin said, IGF-2 can be pricey, but it is most definitely one of the BEST supplements on offer and worth every cent! (Austin likes the sleep; I love the recovery, and the fact that it keep you relatively lean whilst gaining muscle mass!)
    if you dont believe whats bolded just look at my avi
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    if you dont believe whats bolded just look at my avi
    LOL. Well, if I can get away with 5-7 days of 4000+ calories/day and stay at LESS than 10% BF, then hell yeah, it's doing SOMETHING right!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  12. Senior Member

How about the original Neovar, is it any good? I don't like to spend too much money on supps because I'm very skeptical of them and think most of them are bull****, but I jumped on the buy 1 get 1 free Neovar sale NP was having. What is the best way to use it?

Also, I think I may give Drive and RPM a try sometime in the next 6 months.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

How about the original Neovar, is it any good? I don't like to spend too much money on supps because I'm very skeptical of them and think most of them are bull****, but I jumped on the buy 1 get 1 free Neovar sale NP was having. What is the best way to use it?

Did you already order the original neovar? It is still a great product no doubt. I enjoy every AppNut product though. Carb timing is pretty essential with it to optimize effectiveness
  14. Senior Member

Is it another Anabolic Dump product? I ordered it awhile ago and just want to use it up because I'm tired of looking at the bottles. I started a thread in the AN subforum, can you venture over there and take a look at it? Thanks.
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Austin already answered this question in your "Original NeoVar" thread. The best way to use NeoVar is to dose it immediately post-resistance training and then make sure that you have a meal containing at least 50g carbohydrates (CHO) 15-20 minutes later, for it to be most effective. For your second dose, take it 15-20 minutes before a meal (that contains at least 50g CHO); this can be earlier or later in the day, depending on when you do your resistance training.

As for Drive and RPM. Both products are solid. For more information on them, you can check out the information/stacks/cycles/technical informatin on both products on the Applied Nutriceuticals website at http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...ucts_drive.php (Drive) and http://www.appliednutriceuticals.com...oducts_rpm.php (RPM); or you can check out the stickies in the Applied Nutriceuticals Forum at http://anabolicminds.com/forum/appli...ive-faq-s.html (Drive) and RPM FAQs (RPM). They stack excellently together for definition and/or performance gains.

AN always makes solid products that deliver the results that they say they will.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Awesome News About the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 11:53 AM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 03:36 PM