Awesome News about the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. I have had a great deal of success with Cissus, so I am kinda psyched to see what you guys do with Osteo-Sport

2. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is #4 the european relative? or something else?
    european relative? sounds hot. im in.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Is #4 the european relative? or something else?
    nah- we did make a bunch of that this weekend tho- it sells really well over there
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

4. yeah, i'm thinking that with the changes i sent in to jeff, it ought to seriously ratchet it up a notch too
    •   

5. Hyaluronic Acid!! I was investigating this 5 years ago and actually picked up some raw product as it suppsedly has some major anti-aging properties. I did not get much out of oral delivery and don't know how good the extract was. I will be watching this one with some interest.

Interesting I thought it would have regenerative properties...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

6. Looks solid as always.
  7. Thumbs up

Wow, I come over and join here and I see what I've been missing!!

I need Osteo-Sport ASAP!!

8. Quote Originally Posted by G Friedel View Post

Nice to see you over here to George. .

Cheers to ya!

-Sean-
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

9. Quote Originally Posted by G Friedel View Post

Echoing the boy there. Hiya, George. Yeah, life is less about the dramatic and more about the information over here

ORDER SOME!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

10. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Echoing the boy there. Hiya, George. Yeah, life is less about the dramatic and more about the information over here

ORDER SOME!
    x2 word for word
    ☣☣☣☣Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative☣☣☣☣
    Mesomorph | Hemavo2 | Endurance | 100% Whey Protean | REM 8.0

11. So now that Neovar Recomped and Osteo-Sport have been released, any news on Rev'd? And when do we get some hints about #4 and #5 ?

I can't wait much longer

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jet View Post
    So now that Neovar Recomped and Osteo-Sport have been released, any news on Rev'd? And when do we get some hints about #4 and #5 ?

I can't wait much loner
    all in good time my friend. As you know AppNut makes a wait...but a well worth wait it will be! Rev'd is pretty fun stuff

13. Hate to spill the beans, but I just saw a pre-order for Drive Overdrive. Looks solid and at my weight it will last 4 months. Can't believe the economic value of this! Good job guys, I will also look into osteo-sport since it packs a lot in only 3 capsules.

14. Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    ...I will also look into osteo-sport since it packs a lot in only 3 capsules.
    Yep. Definitely try it; well worth it. Rosie starts her new funtime with OsteoSport tomorrow!

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

15. Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    Hate to spill the beans, but I just saw a pre-order for Drive Overdrive. Looks solid and at my weight it will last 4 months. Can't believe the economic value of this! Good job guys, I will also look into osteo-sport since it packs a lot in only 3 capsules.
    Where did you see this?

16. Quote Originally Posted by radaruckus View Post
    Hate to spill the beans, but I just saw a pre-order for Drive Overdrive. Looks solid and at my weight it will last 4 months. Can't believe the economic value of this! Good job guys, I will also look into osteo-sport since it packs a lot in only 3 capsules.
    Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Where did you see this?
    Echoing AM07. Yes, OverDrive is ALMOST out...ALMOST...When WE know we will let you know

17. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Echoing AM07. Yes, OverDrive is ALMOST out...ALMOST...When WE know we will let you know
    I was curious... that is if anyone may divulge. Does Overdrive contain the same amount of Forskolin as the orginal Drive? I think that was the ingredient that was giving me severe GI distress, even when I ramped up very slowly. I may still give it shot again regardless.

18. Quote Originally Posted by ACSlayer View Post
    I was curious... that is if anyone may divulge. Does Overdrive contain the same amount of Forskolin as the orginal Drive? I think that was the ingredient that was giving me severe GI distress, even when I ramped up very slowly. I may still give it shot again regardless.
    Yes, as far as i know the Overdrive formulation looks exactly like regular drive, just a bigger bottle!

19. Quote Originally Posted by ACSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    Yes, as far as i know the Overdrive formulation looks exactly like regular drive, just a bigger bottle!
    As Austin said, the formula will stay the SAME. OverDrive is not a NEW product; it is simply in a 240 cap bottle of Drive, instead of being the 110 cap size.

20. I hope it's not too expensive.

So is Drive mainly a test booster? And RPM is an energy supp?

21. RPM- Preworkout & Natural Test Booster (icarrin)

Drive- recovery & endurance mainly

22. Gracias. May have to give both a try then. I just hate their high dosing scheme because it doesn't seem too economical from a cost standpoint.

23. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Gracias. May have to give both a try then. I just hate their high dosing scheme because it doesn't seem too economical from a cost standpoint.
    here is a better description

RPM™

RPM by Applied Nutriceuticals is a breakthrough pre-workout formula in a class by itself: It is the world’s first Anabolic-Cognitive Energy System Enhancer (A-CESE): (Anabolic + Cognitive Psy-Stimulant)!

So what does that mean? RPM delivers:

• Explosive energy without the jitters
    • Intense mental focus
    • Measurable, immediate strength increases (enhanced mind-muscle connection)
    • Unparalleled pumps
    • Suppressed estrogen
    • Increased testosterone
    • Positive “Alpha Male” aggression
    • Thermogenic fat metabolization

RPM mimics the mechanisms and effects of experimental pharmaceutical-grade compounds called SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators) which are being touted as a class of drugs that will effectively replace traditional anabolic preparations in the future due to their absence of negative side-effects.

All of this is accomplished using 100% safe herbal preparations in its ingredient profile.

Results are noticed from the very first dose, plus RPM provides positive cumulative anabolic and fat-burning effects with continued use.

DRIVE Only
    (Taken twice daily: First dose 1 hour pre-workout, second dose 6-8 hours later)
    Dose 1 Dose 2
    Up to 100 lbs 2 Capsule 1 Capsule
    Up to 150 lbs 2 Capsules 2 Capsules
    Up to 200 lbs 3 Capsules 3 Capsules
    Up to 250 lbs 4 Capsules 3 Capsules
    Over 250 lbs 4 Capsules 4 Capsules

RPM Only
    (Taken 1 hour pre-workout)
    Up to 100 lbs 1 Capsule
    Up to 150 lbs 2 Capsules
    Up to 200 lbs 3 Capsules
    Up to 250 lbs 4 Capsules
    Over 250 lbs 5 Capsules

DRIVE™

DRIVE by Applied Nutriceuticals is simply the most versatile performance-enhancing sports supplement available! Whether it’s packing an inch of girth on your arms or shaving a second off your best time, DRIVE provides the goods to help you get there!

• Increases muscle strength & speed for optimal athletic performance
    • Boosts endurance and stamina
    • Promotes dense, permanent lean muscle growth
    • Dramatically improves recovery time
    • Enhances sexual performance
    • Stimulates motivation and Improves mood
    • Stimulant-free

The synergistic combination of constituents contained in this unique compound creates an extremely anabolic environment through a variety of different bio-chemical mechanisms:

• Combines cGMP and cAMP synergism
    • Increased thyroid activity
    • Aromatase inhibiting effects
    • SHBG inhibition
    • Increased luteinizing hormone activity
    • Improved testosterone:estrogen and testosterone:cortisol ratios.

The processes are complex, but the outcome is simple: You’ll feel better, look better and…
    “Be better at what you do best!”

24. and if you are shooting for mass i would take RPM/igf-2 or neovar recomped/igf-2. drive if you have enough afterwards. but igf-2 is worth it IMO no doubt. just in sleep aid alone i love it

25. Now are Drive and RPM good for people on a cut or trying to maintain? Reason I ask is because once I'm finished with Jungle Warfare, I'm going to run Activate Extreme for a month, and once that is complete, I may give Drive a run, possibly with RPM as well.

26. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Now are Drive and RPM good for people on a cut or trying to maintain? Reason I ask is because once I'm finished with Jungle Warfare, I'm going to run Activate Extreme for a month, and once that is complete, I may give Drive a run, possibly with RPM as well.
    yes both are good. drive will help lean you out as well as RPM.

27. Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    yes both are good. drive will help lean you out as well as RPM.
    DRIVE and RPM are awesome for a recomp or cut style diet. despite cutting your cals/carbs, youre still going to notice strength and endurance increases. not to mention, you may get a nice boost in libido.

28. Quote Originally Posted by AM07 View Post
    Now are Drive and RPM good for people on a cut or trying to maintain? Reason I ask is because once I'm finished with Jungle Warfare, I'm going to run Activate Extreme for a month, and once that is complete, I may give Drive a run, possibly with RPM as well.
    Austin seems to have answered your questions pretty well, so I won't repeat everything

However, Drive and RPm are an excellent stack if you are wanting definition and/or performance. However, if you are cutting and want to maintain, the two supplements that I would recommend are IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped (stacked together), throwinf RPM into the mix, if you want. OR, you can stack RPM with NeoVar Recomped for cutting effects, whilst maintaining strength. As Austin said, IGF-2 can be pricey, but it is most definitely one of the BEST supplements on offer and worth every cent! (Austin likes the sleep; I love the recovery, and the fact that it keep you relatively lean whilst gaining muscle mass!)

29. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Austin seems to have answered your questions pretty well, so I won't repeat everything

However, Drive and RPm are an excellent stack if you are wanting definition and/or performance. However, if you are cutting and want to maintain, the two supplements that I would recommend are IGF-2 and NeoVar Recomped (stacked together), throwinf RPM into the mix, if you want. OR, you can stack RPM with NeoVar Recomped for cutting effects, whilst maintaining strength. As Austin said, IGF-2 can be pricey, but it is most definitely one of the BEST supplements on offer and worth every cent! (Austin likes the sleep; I love the recovery, and the fact that it keep you relatively lean whilst gaining muscle mass!)
    if you dont believe whats bolded just look at my avi
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Awesome News About the Applied Nutriceuticals Line!!!
    By rms80 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 01:53 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-07-2007, 05:36 PM