trying to keep my rpm drive igf2 stack going

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
I started up on this stack after picking up some from a friendly Aminds member. Heard very good things about it and hope to continue on it but not sure if I can.

I get the worst feeling if indegestion/reflux in my stomach and up my throat. A wierd taste follows in my mouth at that point, I need to eat to get rid of the taste seems to help for a bit. And i get so hot and sweaty just sitting in my trainning course to day. Not sure If I can deal with it.

Any suggestions. Been on it for 4days now.

Dosing
only 2 drive a day right now to start
1 Rpm before workouts
6 igf daily

plus nutrex vitagro + xtend

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I started up on this stack after picking up some from a friendly Aminds member. Heard very good things about it and hope to continue on it but not sure if I can.

I get the worst feeling if indegestion/reflux in my stomach and up my throat. A wierd taste follows in my mouth at that point, I need to eat to get rid of the taste seems to help for a bit. And i get so hot and sweaty just sitting in my trainning course to day. Not sure If I can deal with it.

Any suggestions. Been on it for 4days now.

Dosing
only 2 drive a day right now to start
1 Rpm before workouts
6 igf daily

plus nutrex vitagro + xtend
These are very unusual results from Drive/RPM/IGF-2 in general, and even more mysterious at the doses you listed. Did you get the results from those doses, or did you reduce the doses afterwards to arrive at what you listed? Are you taking anything else other than what you listed? Medications?

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
nope i started at these doses just to see. No other medications at this time. Never taken anything like drive/rpm before. Never used a stim before either. But the feeling comes usually after drive dosing. Used powerfull before so I don't think it would be the igf2 since they are similar.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
take down plenty of fluids after your dosages. eat something light immidiately after. maybe take it for awhile and see if the sides reduce any since it is new to you.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
tried the morning out today without the drive and had no problems so i'm thinking it is affecting me the most. Might just give up on it and let my friend run the drive/rpm combo. Might just go with the igf and maybe Jungle warefare.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
tried the morning out today without the drive and had no problems so i'm thinking it is affecting me the most. Might just give up on it and let my friend run the drive/rpm combo. Might just go with the igf and maybe Jungle warefare.
If Drive is the likely cause of your problem, why would you give up RPM, too? In fact, I would suggest you do one capsule of Drive per day for a few days. The idea is that some users that respond adversely to Drive essentially have a problem with forskolin. Reducing the dose of forskolin or Drive usually helps. So, rather than completely dropping Drive (and RPM), I would suggest you try only one capsule of Drive for a few days to let your system get used to forskolin, before ramping up to two capsules. That should fix the problem. It would be a pity, if you did not use Drive/RPM/IGF-2. That stack would deliver one of the most potent results of any natural anabolics.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
will give it a try this week thanks. Other than that it was going great.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
didn't take the morning dose of drive felt good, took one a bit before noon and went to work out everything felt great. Will try to work up the dose and add back in the rpm over the next week. Had a good solid pump after my leg workout all the way up my back.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
forskolin is known to increase lipolysis by a great deal, so that may be the heated feeling or sweating, but I have not heard of anyone having that much sweat though.

I dont know about the acid reflux though but it could be due to the igf2 or the RPM...remember rpm is suggested to be taken after foods or with foods.

The igf2 should be dosed 45mins prior to eating or after you have fully digested your meal...usually 1 hr after eating ... individually dependent of course.

Jungle warefare and IGF2, hmmmm, might be a potent combo.
I used igf2/blueup/yellowg for 12 weeks str8 which was AWWWWWWWWWSOME.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

I dont know about the acid reflux though but it could be due to the igf2 or the RPM...
Why do you think so?

remember rpm is suggested to be taken after foods or with foods.
RPM is recommended to be taken on an empty stomach. Roughly speaking, about 30 to 45 minutes before a meal, or about two hours to two-and-a-half hours after a meal.

Last edited:
sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
So i dropped the rpm/drive and gave it to my friend to try. Hes looking to lean up and i think it will work well for him.

I'm going to stay on the igf2 and will be adding in Jungle warfare this week. Should be a good time. Will follow up with some 6bromo for a few weeks and will continue to take igf2untill about 8 weeks in then will take a break. Also might add in a shot of melanotan2 here and there.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
At least keep the drive....NOOOOOO. libido and mood are great things. You can bulk or trim down with that one.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
i might give that stack a try again in the future but i had good results on jw and the igf2 will only help make it better and it was the drive making me sick