Getting IGF-2 into Australia

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.22%

Getting IGF-2 into Australia

hey guys quick question as a forum search and browsing the allowed imports into aus didn't give me an answer. Can you get IGF-2 into australia? I am looking to take advantage of the colder months and this will go perfect with the neovar I have.

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by D1esel View Post
    hey guys quick question as a forum search and browsing the allowed imports into aus didn't give me an answer. Can you get IGF-2 into australia? I am looking to take advantage of the colder months and this will go perfect with the neovar I have.
    It might help to try to get that information from Australian-resident members of this forum. Beyond this, according to the following thread, IGF-2 appears OK to import into Australia (see page 1): Australian Customs and your Supplements - The Official List!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

It should be ok. You can get it into New Zealand (and our Customs is stricter than yours!). The only problem you may find is that some places (i.e. bodybuilding.com) will NOT send IGF-2 to certain countries (they wouldn't send to NZ; go figure, since there's nothing in it that's classed as a prescription drug or illegal), so best to go either to get direct from Applied Nutriceuticals themselves, or find somewhere else that WILL send the product down here.

On another note, stacking IGF-2 with NeoVar will be awesome! I found that this stack not only helped me increase strength, endurance, and LBM, but also leaned me out, even eating loads. It's my favourite and the best (IMO) AN stack (next to using Lipotrophin-PM, but that's for different reasons entirely...)
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.22%

Thanks guys appreciate the responses. Won't be ordering from bb so no problems there.

I have read some great reviews about neovar and IGF-2 so heres hoping for some nice results. I have finally trimmed myself down from 85 to a reasonable 77kgs now. Still a bit of flab to move in the stomach region otherwise not too bad overall.

Figured now that the colder months are upon me I'll try and build up a bit then have another go at dropping that gut of mine later in the year.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%

man u do realise it's not really insulin like growth factor 2..... the only way it will get held up at customs is if they think it really Insulin-like Growth Factor II
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%

Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2)(somatomedin A) is one of three protein hormones that share structural similarity to insulin.
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ezza View Post
    Insulin-like growth factor 2 (IGF-2)(somatomedin A) is one of three protein hormones that share structural similarity to insulin.
    The IGF-2 in our product stands for "Immediate Growth Factor"!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.34%

man someone needs to keep you guys honest n i'm always willing to put my hand up for that....
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.22%

Well the package arrived in aus yesterday and has been with customs since then so who knows. Everything else I ordered with it I have not had problems with before (Drive, X-Factor, Orange Triad) so will see what happens tomorrow could just be a delay in updating the tracking site.
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Well the package arrived in aus yesterday and has been with customs since then so who knows. Everything else I ordered with it I have not had problems with before (Drive, X-Factor, Orange Triad) so will see what happens tomorrow could just be a delay in updating the tracking site.
    I hope all works out well for you! Let's know how it went!
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.22%

Hey guys just an update to let you know the parcel came through ok and was inspected by customs.

Even scored a free AN RPM t-shirt now I just need to get HUGE to fit into it as it was an XL
  12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.08%

Hey guys just an update to let you know the parcel came through ok and was inspected by customs.

Even scored a free AN RPM t-shirt now I just need to get HUGE to fit into it as it was an XL
    Awesome! Now get HUGE!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.67%

Its hard to get in now but their are local sources.
  14. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.36%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by bnicholas85 View Post
    Its hard to get in now but their are local sources.
    It shouldn't be, since it's been TGA approved and everything. The Australian distributor of AN products if the Monsta Supplement Warehouse (and the NZ distributor is me, working with the former).

Also note, that IGF-2 is called TORQUED in both Australia and New Zealand; it is the EXACT SAME product though!!!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

Similar Forum Threads

1. What to Get in Australia
    By laxin32 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 10:48 PM
  2. help from australia
    By vxanimal1989 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2010, 01:44 AM
  3. Any PH available in Australia?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 03:25 AM
  4. ppl from Australia.. How much is ZMA?
    By BoyFromAus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 10:44 PM
  5. OTC PCT Australia
    By Splat in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2008, 01:31 AM