"New" Neovar and beer - ok? :)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hey - It's like 105 degrees here today. I'm going to hit up 2 or 10 beers tonight. I'm trying to stay lean for the summer so quite often when I drink I have vodka club soda....but am really in the mood for beers. I have a few questions.

1. Will New Neovar help with the carb partitioning from this and help keep me leaner and less bloated?
2. Is it harder on my liver and/or is it safe to take New Neovar with beers?
3. Would I be better off with Vodka Club Sodas again?

:drunk:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Hey - It's like 105 degrees here today. I'm going to hit up 2 or 10 beers tonight. I'm trying to stay lean for the summer so quite often when I drink I have vodka club soda....but am really in the mood for beers. I have a few questions.

1. Will New Neovar help with the carb partitioning from this and help keep me leaner and less bloated?

why would you repartion empty cals? I dont think beer is just carb cals.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established

If you're serious about staying lean you would stay away from alcohol. Try crack. (kidding)

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
If you're serious about staying lean you would stay away from alcohol. Try crack. (kidding)
I want to stay lean...but not at the expense of my social life and fun times :) --- It's a happy medium.