Neovar Recomp/Drive/RPM Stack

sizzzle9

Awards
Hey everyone at app nut. i have been pretty occupied with my moving to a new house and no internet access from my old house. I saw just now the new neovar is availabe. I am gonna buy it first thing in the morning. I hope to get it by next week to begin a good stack with RPM/DRIVE/ NEOVAR. I am really excited about this and i have heard nothing but good things about all three of these products.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it ought to be a great combo. the new neovar is really a nice step upwards from the original, while still managing to be cheaper. that doesn't happen too often :)

sizzzle9

Awards
yea i am really pumped about gettin it soon.. i will keep a log on it when i get all three products sorted and dosage and such. I am in my summer break now so it should be much easier for me to keep a running log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its also a lot easier to workout and eat right too, when you don't have the worries of a job/school on you. I wish

sizzzle9

Awards
haha i hear ya easy. i will have a job but that will be easier to get around for working out than school was

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Nice, I'm pumped too. Ordered 2 months of igf-2, new neovar, and drive. Only thing i'm dissappointed about is I bumped up my shipping to 3 day from the AN website and they only shipped out today (19th) when i ordered it on friday (the 16th). Had free shipping with BB.c, ordered the same time, and it was at my doorstep today when i got home from work. Hope the stack isnt as dissappointing as the shipping times... then again, perhaps i'm just being impatient.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let us know how its going, and if you have any questions! I'm sure it will work out nicely for you

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey everyone at app nut. i have been pretty occupied with my moving to a new house and no internet access from my old house. I saw just now the new neovar is availabe. I am gonna buy it first thing in the morning. I hope to get it by next week to begin a good stack with RPM/DRIVE/ NEOVAR. I am really excited about this and i have heard nothing but good things about all three of these products.
What's your goals while you'll be using this stack?

Nice, I'm pumped too. Ordered 2 months of igf-2, new neovar, and drive. Only thing i'm dissappointed about is I bumped up my shipping to 3 day from the AN website and they only shipped out today (19th) when i ordered it on friday (the 16th). Had free shipping with BB.c, ordered the same time, and it was at my doorstep today when i got home from work. Hope the stack isnt as dissappointing as the shipping times... then again, perhaps i'm just being impatient.
Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed with this stack (although, personally NeoVar/IGF-2 were a good enough stack for me withOUT the Drive for strength and LBM gains, and muscle hardness ), whether you are trying to bulk OR cut. You could even add in RPM AS WELL, and run all 4 products...

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Trust me, you WON'T be disappointed with this stack (although, personally NeoVar/IGF-2 were a good enough stack for me withOUT the Drive for strength and LBM gains, and muscle hardness ), whether you are trying to bulk OR cut. You could even add in RPM AS WELL, and run all 4 products...
I'm looking to bulk. I did not plan on adding in the Drive for a few reasons. 1, being i enjoyed the igf-2/original neovar stack i took last year, but only for 4 weeks. and 2, i'm not a big fan of putting foreign substances in my body - let alone multiple products at the same time. But i do have some trust in AN and figured why not try it.

I was doing some math last night figuring out my dosing, I dont understand why one bottle of Drive doesnt even last a 200lb male a full 3 weeks, let alone a whole month. That just doesnt make sense to me. I have 2 bottles and they'll only last me 5 weeks and 3 days, IIRC, at the recommended dosages - and I do not, by any means, consider myself a big guy. If AN had a suggestion box, it would be to up the bottle counts to full 30 day or 4 week supplies for "up to 200lb" individuals, and adjust prices accordingly. Doesnt make sense to buy 2.5 week bottles. Thats just my .02. I'll stop *****ing now and take the products when i finally get them... i'll be sure to post my thoughts when i'm done. As you can tell i'm opinionated...

-mike

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to bulk. I did not plan on adding in the Drive for a few reasons. 1, being i enjoyed the igf-2/original neovar stack i took last year, but only for 4 weeks. and 2, i'm not a big fan of putting foreign substances in my body - let alone multiple products at the same time. But i do have some trust in AN and figured why not try it.
Why don't you just use the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, then, Mike? You'll get good enough gains on that. Personally, that's what I would do, as my results were far superior when I was just using those 2 products and nothing else...But that's just me...

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
Why don't you just use the IGF-2/NeoVar stack, then, Mike? You'll get good enough gains on that. Personally, that's what I would do, as my results were far superior when I was just using those 2 products and nothing else...But that's just me...
I decided to try the drive as a boost to my motivation. Supposedly increases performance/focus/etc so I thought that'd help me get back to hitting it hard. Like i said before, I used to hit it hard 5 days a week. Lately its been 2-3 days a week of crappy workouts.

I want to be addicted again.

I want to measure my gains on this stack by the size of my stretchmarks.

Seriously, sounds sick but i want it. But we all know talk is cheap, so i'll post a log.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to try the drive as a boost to my motivation. Supposedly increases performance/focus/etc so I thought that'd help me get back to hitting it hard. Like i said before, I used to hit it hard 5 days a week. Lately its been 2-3 days a week of crappy workouts.
If you want "performance/focus/etc", then RPM may be the better product to use out of Drive and RPM...Just a suggestion (but if you have the Drive, then by all means, use it; it just has different effects. And unlike the RPM, IGF-2, and NeoVar, which I noticed the effects of STRAIGHT AWAY, I didn't notice anything major when using Drive until AFTER 3 weeks, and then it kind of peetered out after the 8-week mark...)

I want to be addicted again.

Seriously, sounds sick but i want it. But we all know talk is cheap, so i'll post a log.
I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drive works a little differently for men I think, in terms of the dodder seed raising testosterone :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is the new Neovar available somewhere ?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current estimate is that NutraPlanet will be placing orders at Applied Nutriceuticals late this week. The products will be shipped to NutraPlanet by next Monday at the latest. So, NeoVar Recomped should be available for ordering at NutraPlanet mid-to-late next week.

e30Kat

e30Kat

Awards
If you want "performance/focus/etc", then RPM may be the better product to use out of Drive and RPM...Just a suggestion (but if you have the Drive, then by all means, use it; it just has different effects. And unlike the RPM, IGF-2, and NeoVar, which I noticed the effects of STRAIGHT AWAY, I didn't notice anything major when using Drive until AFTER 3 weeks, and then it kind of peetered out after the 8-week mark...)

I know EXACTLY what you mean!!!
I've tried the samples from way back when it first came out. My body doesnt seem to respond well to stims. I either dont take enough and dont feel any effects whatsoever, or when I take enough to feel effects - the effects are overall shitty feeling and wanting to throw up mid workout.

Not being a stim is a big reason i chose Drive. Also, the extra libido is a plus - not that it's something i need or am looking for - but it's like that country song about "no such thing as too much fun", well its no such thing as too much libido ;)
Yes, I got it through appliednutriceuticals.com

sizzzle9

Awards
What's your goals while you'll be using this stack?

I am really looking for solid hard muscles. I am gonna cut like none other this summer while maintaining that solid muscle look (if i can ever get to that point) I havent weighed myself for a while. Tommorow i will. I am really hoping to gain about 5 pounds after this stack is all said and done of just solid muscle. I am going on vacation next week for the whole week so i will be starting my stack the week after that. I am really excited for it and have heard nothing less than greatness from all these products